Ben Carson's Strange Theory About The Egyptian Pyramids

7e5e4d5d39e03763edeb3ab51a6291b1.jpg

...and I don't always vote, but when I do, I vote for guys like Ben Carson.

liberals remind me of the humanity students at school. Their knowledge is kind of skin deep. They repeat things their professors says which can be good but they never wonder what if their professor is wrong or what if what their teacher is repeating has been wrong for a long time. The good liberal's knowledge is basically repeat what everyone else thinks is true even though they themselves may have doubts about it. It is superficial because they fear that if they don't repeat what is popular at the moment that they themseleves will be laughed at. Just look how smart I am because I repeat what everyone else says. How did you like them apples?

If the pyramids in question were used for grain storage there would be tons of physical evidence supporting that claim.
Have none of you ever been in a barn?

You know, I'm going to trust the archaeologists and scholars who have actually been there and studied them who say that they were tombs rather than some crackpot surgeon who says stupid stuff on a regular basis, just to stay on the television.

Question NY, do you believe that the Pyramids were built by Joseph for grain storage for Egypt?

lol, if they were, they never put grain in them.

The Egyptians built granaries. They were called granaries, or whatever the Egyptians called them. And they were used for grain. They were not called pyramids.

Mass storage of grain in the pyramids would have left mass amounts of what the crime people would call 'forensic evidence'.

Where is the evidence?

I dunno. And, besides that, from all the research that has been done on them, they've found out that the Pyramids are over 70 percent solid stone, very little room in them to store much of anything.

Then.............there's also the whole ventilation and lack of oxygen down in the chambers thing.

Besides, there are no entrance holes at the top, so how the hell would they load them?

SD is probably trying to figure out an answer that sounds intelligent, yet supports Carson.

An impossible task, can't be done.....................

You know, I'm going to trust the archaeologists and scholars who have actually been there and studied them who say that they were tombs rather than some crackpot surgeon who says stupid stuff on a regular basis, just to stay on the television.
You trust scientists who tell you there is man made global warming. You're just a sap.

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson once vocalized an odd theory about Egyptian history.

According to a video unearthed by BuzzFeed on Wednesday, Carson posited in a 1998 commencement address at Andrews University that the pyramids in Egypt were used for grain storage rather than as tombs for ancient kings and queens.

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said, referring to the Old Testament. "Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, [something to store that grain] would have to be something awfully big, if you stop and think about it."

Carson appeared to be referencing the biblical figure of Joseph, who was sold into slavery in Egypt and later went on to advise the Egyptian pharaoh to store grain due to a coming famine.

J.G. Manning, a professor of classics who studies Egyptian history at Yale University, called Carson's version of events "lunatic."

More: Ben Carson's Strange Theory About The Egyptian Pyramids

Grain storage? I prefer to think that space aliens built them.

This dude is really strange.......creepy strange....says whatever pops into his head.

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!" --Joe Biden, campaigning in Youngstown, Ohio, May 16, 2012

Biden 52, Carson 44 ...Oops! How'd that get in there?

Seems that Ben Carson has his own theory about the pyramids and why they were built.

They weren't built as monuments to bury a pharoah, they were actually built by Joseph (yeah, the dude with the coat of many colors), as a way to help Egypt get through the 7 years of famine that was predicted.

Ben Carson's unusual theory about pyramids

I even saw him say the same thing to a reporter TODAY.

Does anyone still think that Carson is playing with a full deck and deserves to be President? How many of you Christians think the same thing Carson does?

I do not believe the pyramids were used for grain, no. However, I believe Ben Carson's view of history and religion is about 10 million times wiser and more sensible than all those throngs (you included?) who believe or think that life could have evolved without an intelligent designer (read: God).

These poor souls walk through life not knowing why they are here or where they are headed. And you get all bent out of shape because Ben Carson says one thing about the pyramids you cannot fathom, and makes you think he is not playing with a full deck.

No. It is the denier of his creator who is not playing with a full deck. It is the man who is hell bent on storing up riches and doing so little for the poor who is not playing with a full deck. It is the woman soaked in vanity, the hedonist, the one immersed in lust, the one filled with hate or anger or envy, etc. --- they are not playing with a full deck.

You trust scientists who tell you there is man made global warming. You're just a sap.

So your defense of Ben Carson is to equate him to people you think are idiots.

lol, good work.

You should have had him performing your lobotomy he would have left some brains for you not to be so stupid.

Yeah, that is crazy believing scientists when people should be listening to partisan hack nitwits like you, Staph, etc...

Seems that Ben Carson has his own theory about the pyramids and why they were built.

They weren't built as monuments to bury a pharoah, they were actually built by Joseph (yeah, the dude with the coat of many colors), as a way to help Egypt get through the 7 years of famine that was predicted.

Ben Carson's unusual theory about pyramids

I even saw him say the same thing to a reporter TODAY.

Does anyone still think that Carson is playing with a full deck and deserves to be President? How many of you Christians think the same thing Carson does?

I do not believe the pyramids were used for grain, no. However, I believe Ben Carson's view of history and religion is about 10 million times wiser and more sensible than all those throngs (you included?) who believe or think that life could have evolved without an intelligent designer (read: God).

These poor souls walk through life not knowing why they are here or where they are headed. And you get all bent out of shape because Ben Carson says one thing about the pyramids you cannot fathom, and makes you think he is not playing with a full deck.

No. It is the denier of his creator who is not playing with a full deck. It is the man who is hell bent on storing up riches and doing so little for the poor who is not playing with a full deck. It is the woman soaked in vanity, the hedonist, the one immersed in lust, the one filled with hate or anger or envy, etc. --- they are not playing with a full deck.

This is all true, the ancient Aztecs and Mayans also gave Joseph a no bid contract to store their grain from corn and that was how Taco Bell was born.

Forum List

Back