Ben Carson's Strange Theory About The Egyptian Pyramids

This is all true, the ancient Aztecs and Mayans also gave Joseph a no bid contract to store their grain from corn and that was how Taco Bell was born.

I did not think there would have been any kindergarten kids tuning in on my comments, but thanks for making the effort.

I think there is more to do with the geographical coordinates of the pyramids which suggest a more important purpose than storage of grain. What has always been so extraordinary is the scale of the stones which weigh tons. It is a physical engineering feat that seems to be more important than simple shelter for grain. I've not heard Dr. Carson's explanations for his beliefs so I can't comment on them. I can speculate... was this supposed to be some kind of ancient 'mason jar' where grain could be stored for generations against famine and droughts? Was it positioned a particular way so as to contribute to the functionality? You see... I don't have any idea because I've not heard him explain it.

I've always felt the pyramids in both Egypt and South America are evidence of strong human spirituality.

12186348_10153718726786880_896072811812244976_o.jpg

I forgot to add the religious significance so you would believe it.
I suspect you also forgot everything your mother ever taught you. (sadly)

ps-- the ben carson cartoon was an embarrassment at humor and a waste of everyone's time.

ps-- the ben carson cartoon was an embarrassment at humor and a waste of everyone's time.

I can guarantee you that my mother would have never taught me any version of Ben Carson's foolishness and I wouldn't have believed any version of what Ben Carson says anyway, since I have always been grounded in fact and never fiction for the basis of my beliefs.

I can guarantee you that my mother would have never taught me any version of Ben Carson's foolishness and I wouldn't have believed any version of what Ben Carson says anyway, since I have always been grounded in fact and never fiction for the basis of my beliefs.

Speaking of far left drones that believe in pyramid power...

I've said it before, and I will say it again. I honestly think that Carson is in the beginning stages of dementia. He has put out so many versions of his stabbing a friend when he was young, that he honestly does not remember what really happened at all.
========
In my opinion he has had some stroke(s). That' why he made the medical mistakes and they took his knife away. Who gives up an occupation where you make thousands of dollars a day as long as you're healthy? If he has had a stroke --- that would explain the garbage he spews on a daily basis.

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson once vocalized an odd theory about Egyptian history.

According to a video unearthed by BuzzFeed on Wednesday, Carson posited in a 1998 commencement address at Andrews University that the pyramids in Egypt were used for grain storage rather than as tombs for ancient kings and queens.

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said, referring to the Old Testament. "Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, [something to store that grain] would have to be something awfully big, if you stop and think about it."

Carson appeared to be referencing the biblical figure of Joseph, who was sold into slavery in Egypt and later went on to advise the Egyptian pharaoh to store grain due to a coming famine.

J.G. Manning, a professor of classics who studies Egyptian history at Yale University, called Carson's version of events "lunatic."

More: Ben Carson's Strange Theory About The Egyptian Pyramids

Grain storage? I prefer to think that space aliens built them.
It was a joke

Take note, every single one of these crazy Ben Carson 'revelations' will be put on a list and used as campaign fodder later. He will not be able to escape even one of them.

THANK GOD

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson once vocalized an odd theory about Egyptian history.

According to a video unearthed by BuzzFeed on Wednesday, Carson posited in a 1998 commencement address at Andrews University that the pyramids in Egypt were used for grain storage rather than as tombs for ancient kings and queens.

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said, referring to the Old Testament. "Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, [something to store that grain] would have to be something awfully big, if you stop and think about it."

Carson appeared to be referencing the biblical figure of Joseph, who was sold into slavery in Egypt and later went on to advise the Egyptian pharaoh to store grain due to a coming famine.

J.G. Manning, a professor of classics who studies Egyptian history at Yale University, called Carson's version of events "lunatic."

It was a joke
Carson is a joke

LOL. Carson's a liar but Hillary tells the truth! You cannot make this shit up!!

Find one single fucking post where I have said anything about Hillary being honest, or where I've said anything about her that was more kind than "she's a fucking idiot."

One. Fucking. Post.

Oh, can't find one? Of course not. Now get out of here, you terrorist piece of shit.

So the Pharoahs, in their omnipotent power and with their most brilliant minds, decided no reason to build, you know, granaries to store grain. Better to spend a gigantic amount of gold, employ 10,000 - 40,000 workers, and take 20 years to build, a tomb that wouldn't hold enough grain to feed the people building it for more than a month.

And someone who claims to be a 'doctor' suggested this was a coherent thought.

The hatred and racism is palpable is this obe
What's Carson's religion? The Jews weren't in Egypt when the pyramids we're built. Why do you think this is racist?

He's Seventh Day Adventist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back