Ben Carson likens Syrian refugees to rabid dogs....

I dunno. I get overwhelmed by it all and fall into a deep pit of despair & mistrust. Then someone posts something and it's like a rope was tossed into the pit and I am hauled out of there and I am back into the light instead of stumbling around in the dark.
I like it up here. It's sunny. Threads like this make me feel the ground is crumbling again. Then the questions of myself start in. Which starts the procedure all over again.
Don't be such a lemming.
Don't be so close minded.
That has nothing to do with you getting emotional based on the words of others.

Lemming lol

The GOP has picked two nutjobs to head their party.
Free will may not be the argument here. I see Dr. Carson's statement and those of the other fear mongeing righties as a means to de-humanize Muslims.

The comparison of a minority group as vermin was used by the Nazis against the Jews. Dr. Carson is just updating Dr. Goebel's blue print. De-humanizing a religion through politics makes it easier to repress them as a group rather than prosecuting them as individuals for their crimes.

Trump calls for special IDs for Muslims. Another step down the path toward the real threat from within to your personal liberties and mine. Because if every American Muslim is not free, which religion might be next? If we expect the constitution to protect our rights, shouldn't America Muslims have the same expectation?

Were the Jews killing Nazi's. or for that matter ANY INNOCENT German citizens.... you are quite stupid trying to use that analogy, but then again, you are a subversive, so it fits your agenda!
Do you actually believe that each and every American Muslim is a part of a terrorist organization? Would you subvert the rights of loyal America Muslims in a massive drag net operation to nab a handful of terrorist operatives? What is it about the protections provided under our constitution you admire and what parts of it would you dispense with?

Fearful times always bring out the darkest, most repressive parts of our nature. Conservatives positively live for the chance to erode personal freedoms. That does not make bloviating about de-humanizing a religion and, more to the point, innocent American citizens a proper American thing to do.

“As the president said, if your actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking.

Care to argue with the Obumanation?

'If It Saves One Life . . .' | National Review Online
I wonder if the "actions" Vice President Biden spoke about in 2013 had anything to do with bugging mosques, issuing special IDs, and comparing American Muslims to animals?

Got a Youtube of that?
Have you? If not, is that the totality of your point? How very sad.

The GOP is rivaling the Nazi in pre-WWII. If only Muslims would all covert to Christianity, the GOP would be fine.
Is that what its really all about? I don't think so. But that's just my personal opinion.
Christianity has it's embarrassing history as well.

I dunno. I get overwhelmed by it all and fall into a deep pit of despair & mistrust. Then someone posts something and it's like a rope was tossed into the pit and I am hauled out of there and I am back into the light instead of stumbling around in the dark.
I like it up here. It's sunny. Threads like this make me feel the ground is crumbling again. Then the questions of myself start in. Which starts the procedure all over again.
Don't be such a lemming.

Lemming lol
Is willing to look at both sides of a coin being emotional, or prudent?

Asshole.

The freaking secretary of state justified the terrorist attack and the left worries about an off handed comment by a political candidate. Which person has the power and which state of mind is more dangerous?

Were the Jews killing Nazi's. or for that matter ANY INNOCENT German citizens.... you are quite stupid trying to use that analogy, but then again, you are a subversive, so it fits your agenda!
Do you actually believe that each and every American Muslim is a part of a terrorist organization? Would you subvert the rights of loyal America Muslims in a massive drag net operation to nab a handful of terrorist operatives? What is it about the protections provided under our constitution you admire and what parts of it would you dispense with?

Fearful times always bring out the darkest, most repressive parts of our nature. Conservatives positively live for the chance to erode personal freedoms. That does not make bloviating about de-humanizing a religion and, more to the point, innocent American citizens a proper American thing to do.

“As the president said, if your actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking.

I wonder if the "actions" Vice President Biden spoke about in 2013 had anything to do with bugging mosques, issuing special IDs, and comparing American Muslims to animals?

Got a Youtube of that?

If you can't answer the question or show the YouTube, it would seem YOU LIE!

Don't be such a lemming.

Lemming lol
Is willing to look at both sides of a coin being emotional, or prudent?

Asshole.
Based on your description? Absolutely lol

The freaking secretary of state justified the terrorist attack and the left worries about an off handed comment by a political candidate. Which person has the power and which state of mind is more dangerous?

You're a liar .

Bunch of misinformists in this place .

It's easy for pop-culture educated (racist?) lefties to use words such as "likened" when they really mean "poor metaphor" but that's the nature of the left wing blog world. John Kerry heads up the freaking State Department and he didn't use any metaphors when he said that jihadists are justified in using violence in some cases but nobody on the left seems concerned.

This is not a rapid dog.

Anyone needing a rope..here is one tossed to me, which I in turn toss to you. Its up to you to grab it or not.

Watch How People React as Blindfolded Muslim Men Ask for Hugs in Paris - NBC News

Watch out how the media portrays things, then make up your own mind. For example, on CNN this morning, Carol Costello was interviewing John Kasich by phone who is in favor of a 'pause' on Syrian immigration, and in the background CNN was showing a gallery of photos of only very young Syrian child refugees who came into Europe via the Med., to the exclusion of showing photos of the vast majority whom are Syrian men. That's how liberal biased media tugs at peoples' heartstrings to support the Administrations' current narrative.

Breitbart lied about this story, claiming that Syrians had been CAUGHT trying to get into the US:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/11/19/us/ap-us-syrians-us-mexico-border.html

The part that Interests me most with these type of lies is to ask: what is their REASON to lie?

Create Fear

It's easy for pop-culture educated (racist?) lefties to use words such as "likened" when they really mean "poor metaphor" but that's the nature of the left wing blog world. John Kerry heads up the freaking State Department and he didn't use any metaphors when he said that jihadists are justified in using violence in some cases but nobody on the left seems concerned.

That's an easy one.

Because comparing people to dogs is a universally understood very basic insult...childlike that it's easy for even goobers to get it. Coincidentally that talk is winning in RW circles. You figure it out.

Bunch of

How about a quote then? Excuse me for not taking the word of you bullshit lying right wingers .

Got a Youtube of that?

If you can't answer the question or show the YouTube, it would seem YOU LIE!
WHAT?!? You New Republic piece offered no context, only commentary. The article was from 2013. Was Biden suggesting that citizens remain alert and aware of potential or actual threats, or that we should shoot the rabid dogs Atticus Finch style?

This is not a rapid dog.

Anyone needing a rope..here is one tossed to me, which I in turn toss to you. Its up to you to grab it or not.

Watch How People React as Blindfolded Muslim Men Ask for Hugs in Paris - NBC News

Watch out how the media portrays things, then make up your own mind. For example, on CNN this morning, Carol Costello was interviewing John Kasich by phone who is in favor of a 'pause' on Syrian immigration, and in the background CNN was showing a gallery of photos of only very young Syrian child refugees who came into Europe via the Med., to the exclusion of showing photos of the vast majority whom are Syrian men. That's how liberal biased media tugs at peoples' heartstrings to support the Administrations' current narrative.

Breitbart lied about this story, claiming that Syrians had been CAUGHT trying to get into the US:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/11/19/us/ap-us-syrians-us-mexico-border.html

The part that Interests me most with these type of lies is to ask: what is their REASON to lie?

Create Fear

They want a Christians vs. Muslims war.

They are partying like it's 1299.

So you guys either didn't listen to what he said, or you are completely dishonest. Either way, you need to wise up. Because pretending he called all refugees rabid dogs when he specifically stated we need to put in a process to determine who genuinely needs help and who is the "rabid dog" is either an act of ignorance or intentional dishonesty. If Carson is as bad as you guys claim you wouldn't have to lie about what he says by taking statements out of context.

He was clearly talking about the terrorists as rabid dogs, not the refugees. Jeez get a grip people.

You mean like he was clearly using the word 'grain' to describe what went into the Pyramids because 'grain' is ancient Egyptian slang for 'dead people'?

No. As in he specifically stated we need to have a process to tell the difference between the rabid dogs and those who genuinely need help.

He was clearly talking about the terrorists as rabid dogs, not the refugees. Jeez get a grip people.

You mean like he was clearly using the word 'grain' to describe what went into the Pyramids because 'grain' is ancient Egyptian slang for 'dead people'?

No. As in he specifically stated we need to have a process to tell the difference between the rabid dogs and those who genuinely need help.

Then it should be easy for you to educate us on the Ben Carson ME refugee plan that supports what you assert.

Its not our fault there are killers hiding among the Syrian refuges, sucks to be them.

There are killers hiding amongst the children of rednecks out at the gun range learning to shoot AR-15's.

Have you seen any BLOW THEMSELVES UP to kill other innocents...I have video of scum muslim terrorist children killing themselves and others, BUT please present your documentation before I post these YouTubes!

No they are coward. They drive a truck full of fertilizer into a federal building and then run. Or they take photos of themselves holding a confederate flag, then they walk into a black church and start shooting. WHY WERE THESE PEOPLE VETTED BETTER?

Do you seriously not understand why American born citizens don't need to be vetted to immigrate to this country?

Forum List

Back