Ben Carson likens Syrian refugees to rabid dogs....

Jeez but this guy is just plain crazy.

But he is telling RWNJs exactly what they want to hear - kill everyone.

Its not our fault there are killers hiding among the Syrian refuges, sucks to be them.

There are killers hiding amongst the children of rednecks out at the gun range learning to shoot AR-15's.

Have you seen any BLOW THEMSELVES UP to kill other innocents...I have video of scum muslim terrorist children killing themselves and others, BUT please present your documentation before I post these YouTubes!

I dunno. I get overwhelmed by it all and fall into a deep pit of despair & mistrust. Then someone posts something and it's like a rope was tossed into the pit and I am hauled out of there and I am back into the light instead of stumbling around in the dark.
I like it up here. It's sunny. Threads like this make me feel the ground is crumbling again. Then the questions of myself start in. Which starts the procedure all over again.

I'm disappointed in Carson, but not much, since I don't support him. Being a Dr., he should've used cancer cells as an accurate metaphor.

To Republicans no Muslim can be trusted just like no rabid dog can be trusted

Carson knows these things....after all, he is a brain surgeon

I dunno. I get overwhelmed by it all and fall into a deep pit of despair & mistrust. Then someone posts something and it's like a rope was tossed into the pit and I am hauled out of there and I am back into the light instead of stumbling around in the dark.
I like it up here. It's sunny. Threads like this make me feel the ground is crumbling again. Then the questions of myself start in. Which starts the procedure all over again.

Well written!

This is not a rapid dog.

Anyone needing a rope..here is one tossed to me, which I in turn toss to you. Its up to you to grab it or not.

Watch How People React as Blindfolded Muslim Men Ask for Hugs in Paris - NBC News

Watch out how the media portrays things, then make up your own mind. For example, on CNN this morning, Carol Costello was interviewing John Kasich by phone who is in favor of a 'pause' on Syrian immigration, and in the background CNN was showing a gallery of photos of only very young Syrian child refugees who came into Europe via the Med., to the exclusion of showing photos of the vast majority whom are Syrian men. That's how liberal biased media tugs at peoples' heartstrings to support the Administrations' current narrative.

Its not our fault there are killers hiding among the Syrian refuges, sucks to be them.

There are killers hiding amongst the children of rednecks out at the gun range learning to shoot AR-15's.

Have you seen any BLOW THEMSELVES UP to kill other innocents...I have video of scum muslim terrorist children killing themselves and others, BUT please present your documentation before I post these YouTubes!

Are you disputing that crazy kids with guns have killed hundreds in America?

Do you wish to have that debate with me? If not, shut up.

This is not a rapid dog.

Anyone needing a rope..here is one tossed to me, which I in turn toss to you. Its up to you to grab it or not.

Watch How People React as Blindfolded Muslim Men Ask for Hugs in Paris - NBC News

Watch out how the media portrays things, then make up your own mind. For example, on CNN this morning, Carol Costello was interviewing John Kasich by phone who is in favor of a 'pause' on Syrian immigration, and in the background CNN was showing a gallery of photos of only very young Syrian child refugees who came into Europe via the Med., to the exclusion of showing photos of the vast majority whom are Syrian men. That's how liberal biased media tugs at peoples' heartstrings to support the Administrations' current narrative.

Breitbart lied about this story, claiming that Syrians had been CAUGHT trying to get into the US:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/11/19/us/ap-us-syrians-us-mexico-border.html

This is not a rapid dog.

No. I want to stay up here in the light as long as I can. You know the old saying....a picture says a thousand words.
I want to stay in this feel good mode. I will probably fall down in the pit again eventually..but not right now.

Are you disputing that crazy kids with guns have killed hundreds in America?

Do you wish to have that debate with me? If not, shut up.

Were they NRA certified...you stupid bastard!

This is not a rapid dog.

Breitbart lied about this story, claiming that Syrians had been CAUGHT trying to get into the US:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/11/19/us/ap-us-syrians-us-mexico-border.html

And we are supposed to believe the N.Y. Slimes???...Oh you FOOL!

This is not a rapid dog.

I don't carry water for Breitbart. The two Syrian families presented themselves and are probably a test case for Syrian migrants to deluge our southern border.

Letting whoever wants to in the country makes not a lot of sense...

Forum List

Back