Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

You've never been around teenagers who have been training since they were 5. I've trained for over 40 years. I have black belts in 3 different arts. And i've sparred against teenagers that would be more than capable of dealing with that guy.
You guys don't know what you're talking about. I don't care how many lessons a kid has had. If he hasn't reached puberty, he has no chance against a fit adult. The strength isn't there.

And three black belts in chat isn't even one white in reality.

You guys don't know what you're talking about. I don't care how many lessons a kid has had. If he hasn't reached puberty, he has no chance against a fit adult. The strength isn't there.
You have a point. It's almost like you're agreeing that it's abusive to physically attack a child. . .

You have a point. It's almost like you're agreeing that it's abusive to physically attack a child. . .
Again, we're talking about two different things. These people are talking about they or their kids beating up Hosinski. I say it's not happening in either case.

Again, we're talking about two different things. These people are talking about they or their kids beating up Hosinski. I say it's not happening in either case.
It's the dad he needs to worry about, or the dad's attorney.

For the eighth time, how do you know there aren't court records or police records pertaining to the threats? Have you read the reports? Were you at the hearing? It's far more logical that there were threats, given the judge's decision. And of course there is the Reddit link showing three different people saying very similar things about the kid's vile threats.

Sure he admitted guilt. There the video of him doing it. A misdemeanor with no jail time and a small fine is nothing. It's what you'd get for a speeding ticket.

The media barely covered the sentencing. I'm very pleased the radical left lynch mob didn't succeed this time in getting this guy crucified for nothing. As I say, had it been a colored kid, the Soros-financed hooded terrorists would have been out in full force.

Because there hasn't been one peep about any of the terroristic threats you are imagining happened, not one. The police cited the incident was over him wearing a hoodie in class. Hosinki made no statements in court in his defense, no witnesses were called. Even his lawyer cited his "deep remorse" in the incident. You're the only one here making wild assumptions because you're so desperate to create a narrative out of this story. You're probably the person that anonymously began that rumor you cited and subsequently replied to using an alt account. See how that works? Claims must be proven, otherwise it's just BS. There is no radical left lynch mob. A teacher was caught red handed slapping a kid, the law caught up with him. No one cares. You on the only one pursuing this.

And three black belts in chat isn't even one white in reality.
Martial arts is not about strength. It's about leverage. It's about speed. It's about the proper application of force.

Because there hasn't been one peep about any of the terroristic threats you are imagining happened, not one.
That's a lie. I provided a link where three different individuals reported the threat of rape to the teacher's daughter. That source has been more accurate than MSM sources pertaining to this story.
The police cited the incident was over him wearing a hoodie in class. Hosinki made no statements in court in his defense, no witnesses were called.
Not calling witnesses doesn't mean there weren't witnesses
Even his lawyer cited his "deep remorse" in the incident.
Sure. What do you want him to say?
You're the only one here making wild assumptions because you're so desperate to create a narrative out of this story.
I'm just linking what people said. It's not my fault a bunch of leftwingers who have it in for this outspoken conservative teacher are angry about the decision.
You're probably the person that anonymously began that rumor you cited and subsequently replied to using an alt account.
That's right. I started three different accounts several years in advance, just so I could use them in anticipation of this story. lol
Claims must be proven, otherwise it's just BS.
I did prove threats were made. I linked the source.
There is no radical left lynch mob.
There would have been a radical left lynch mob had the student been colored, which is what I said.
A teacher was caught red handed slapping a kid, the law caught up with him.
And he just got a slap on the hand and a compliment from the judge for his decades of service. Love that!
No one cares. You on the only one pursuing this.
Pursuing what? I'm just giddy with joy this man defeated the leftwing media and the Marxist Northern Indiana Atheists.

Last edited:
Strength begets speed. Adolescents don't have either compared to a fit adult
You have no idea. I know hundreds of people under 18 who could break every bone in your body. If it got to the point where I needed to step in, there wouldn't be enough of that guy left to scoop up with a spoon.

You really have no idea.
I do. I've trained since I was 15, and I trained my kids. I've been around this stuff for decades. If you say adolescents typically match adults, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Any further comment means you're trolling.

Last edited:
You have no idea. I know hundreds of people under 18 who could break every bone in your body. If it got to the point where I needed to step in, there wouldn't be enough of that guy left to scoop up with a spoon.
Now you're changing it up. 18 and adolescents are two different things.

That's a lie. I provided a link where three different individuals reported the threat of rape to the teacher's daughter. That source has been more accurate than MSM sources pertaining to this story.

Not calling witnesses doesn't mean there weren't witnesses

Sure. What do you want him to say?

I'm just linking what people said. It's not my fault a bunch of leftwingers who have it in for this outspoken conservative teacher are angry about the decision.

That's right. I started three different accounts several years in advance, just so I could use them in anticipation of this story. lol

I did prove threats were made. I linked the source.

There would have been a radical left lynch mob had the student been colored, which is what I said.

And he just got a slap on the hand and a compliment from the judge for his decades of service. Love that!

Pursuing what? I'm just giddy with joy this man defeated the leftwing media and the Marxist Northern Indiana Atheists.

You've had those accounts for years, doing the same thing with them for that exact amount of time. It's a piece of cake for you to simply log back into them, and then link yourself as the source.

You claimed there was a radical lynch mob and nowhere did you qualify it by using the ethnicity of the victim, not that that even matters. Try to keep the lies straight.

We are returning discussion to Mike Hosinski. Not your kids or me.

You've had those accounts for years, doing the same thing with them for that exact amount of time. It's a piece of cake for you to simply log back into them, and then link yourself as the source.
Forgive me. I can't argue with a crazy person.

He slapped the right kid that is for damn sure. That kid's father should have knocked hosinski's ass the F out.
No. Should have put a bullet through his guts.
The claim was sourced on this thread. The kid threatened to rape Hosinski's daughter, got taught a lesson for it, and Hosinski has made out very nicely from the donations!

Enjoy your summer, Mike. You earned it!
That's a lie. Why do you lie?
Plainly visible injuries on the kid, according to police. There is no excuse for that.
Some people (like Mashmont) LIKE hurting children. I suspect they masturbate to the thought.

Forum List

Back