Believe it or not, there are still anti-science lefties who won't give up their masks

Despite the CDC and MANY states (both red and blue) removing their mask mandates, there is still a hardcore group of fascists who will not stop trying to control everyone else's bodies.

They need to be mocked and shamed until they give up their fascist dreams.

A key point:

“For the last year, anyone questioning let alone rejecting CDC/WHO guidance on COVID was vilified as an anti-science crank, to the point of being censored off the internet,” tweeted heterodox liberal Glenn Greenwald. “Yet it’s now totally common for liberals with no scientific training to go on TV & reject new CDC guidance.” He included a clip from MSNBC.

New York is lifting its mask mandate for vaccinated people in most locations on Wednesday. It will join New Jersey and Connecticut in easing the bulk of its remaining COVID-19 restrictions on businesses the same day. Massachusetts will follow suit on May 29.

With vaccination rates rising, blue states are gradually embracing masklessness and reopening, in accordance with revised guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that were issued last week. “We have to get back to life and living — and we have to do it the way New Yorkers do it,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced from an empty Radio City Music Hall.

There’s just one problem — will rank-and-file liberal voters in these states go along?

Polling showed throughout the pandemic that liberals and Democrats were more worried about the virus. A Quinnipiac poll taken last March as the outbreak was beginning found that two-thirds of Democratic voters were concerned about the coronavirus disrupting their lives, while nearly 6 in 10 Republicans said the opposite.

An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted around the same time found 68% of Democrats were fearful of someone in their family contracting the coronavirus, compared to 40% of Republicans and 45% of independents. The partisan divide on many COVID-related issues has persisted over time, according to a year of surveys by the Pew Research Center.

The New York Times reported on vaccinated people who refuse to take off their masks despite the new guidance. The newspaper quoted one woman as saying, “Even if I’m the only person on planet Earth that continues to wear the mask, if that’s what makes me feel comfortable, I’ll wear the mask.”

Are they telling you that you have to wear a mask? No.

So why does it matter to you if they wear a mask. You want them mocked and shamed? Why? What possible difference can it make to you if someone chooses to wear a mask?
Turn around is fair play.. When the DC said to wear a mask, the libs because mask nazis and attack anyone not wearing a mask because we were science deniers, Now that the CDC say masks are not require the Libs are still wearing the mask and get upset that people are now calling them science deniers.

Despite the CDC and MANY states (both red and blue) removing their mask mandates, there is still a hardcore group of fascists who will not stop trying to control everyone else's bodies.

A key point:

“For the last year, anyone questioning let alone rejecting CDC/WHO guidance on COVID was vilified as an anti-science crank, to the point of being censored off the internet,” tweeted heterodox liberal Glenn Greenwald. “Yet it’s now totally common for liberals with no scientific training to go on TV & reject new CDC guidance.” He included a clip from MSNBC.

New York is lifting its mask mandate for vaccinated people in most locations on Wednesday. It will join New Jersey and Connecticut in easing the bulk of its remaining COVID-19 restrictions on businesses the same day. Massachusetts will follow suit on May 29.

With vaccination rates rising, blue states are gradually embracing masklessness and reopening, in accordance with revised guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that were issued last week. “We have to get back to life and living — and we have to do it the way New Yorkers do it,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced from an empty Radio City Music Hall.

There’s just one problem — will rank-and-file liberal voters in these states go along?

Polling showed throughout the pandemic that liberals and Democrats were more worried about the virus. A Quinnipiac poll taken last March as the outbreak was beginning found that two-thirds of Democratic voters were concerned about the coronavirus disrupting their lives, while nearly 6 in 10 Republicans said the opposite.

An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted around the same time found 68% of Democrats were fearful of someone in their family contracting the coronavirus, compared to 40% of Republicans and 45% of independents. The partisan divide on many COVID-related issues has persisted over time, according to a year of surveys by the Pew Research Center.

The New York Times reported on vaccinated people who refuse to take off their masks despite the new guidance. The newspaper quoted one woman as saying, “Even if I’m the only person on planet Earth that continues to wear the mask, if that’s what makes me feel comfortable, I’ll wear the mask.”

So why does it matter to you if they wear a mask. You want them mocked and shamed? Why? What possible difference can it make to you if someone chooses to wear a mask?
Turn around is fair play.. When the DC said to wear a mask, the libs because mask nazis and attack anyone not wearing a mask because we were science deniers, Now that the CDC say masks are not require the Libs are still wearing the mask and get upset that people are now calling them science deniers.

Trump said to wear a mask.

President Trump urges Americans to wear masks to contain the coronavirus outbreak

A friend of mine posted this to his Facebook a couple of days ago:

View attachment 491248

The irony of being called "selfish" by someone who thinks it's perfectly okay to ask total strangers to wear masks - against current CDC guidelines - so that he/she (my friend is a guy, but the creator of the meme is female) can soothe his/her paranoia actually made my brain cramp for a moment.

"Nobody told your ass to live in fear." No, you're just telling us to live with your demands, because YOU are living in fear.

Anyone in a public place who objects to me not wearing a mask: Either you're vaccinated, in which case you're not my problem, or you've chosen not to be vaccinated . . . in which case, you're not my problem. If you're really that terrified of Covid . . . what the fuck are you doing out of your house at all?!
That tweet is spot on.

A key point:

President Trump urges Americans to wear masks to contain the coronavirus outbreak
So what?

A key point:

So what?

The CDC said wear masks. Trump said wear masks. Why is it that people shouldn't have expected people to wear masks?

A friend of mine posted this to his Facebook a couple of days ago:

View attachment 491248

The irony of being called "selfish" by someone who thinks it's perfectly okay to ask total strangers to wear masks - against current CDC guidelines - so that he/she (my friend is a guy, but the creator of the meme is female) can soothe his/her paranoia actually made my brain cramp for a moment.

"Nobody told your ass to live in fear." No, you're just telling us to live with your demands, because YOU are living in fear.

Anyone in a public place who objects to me not wearing a mask: Either you're vaccinated, in which case you're not my problem, or you've chosen not to be vaccinated . . . in which case, you're not my problem. If you're really that terrified of Covid . . . what the fuck are you doing out of your house at all?!

Your friend is right.

Coming from you, that means my friend is more ridiculously wrong than I originally thought.
I would expect nothing else from you...after all, it's a "me me me" mentality.

Oh, yeah, THAT'S why I see your profile pic on a post and start laughing derisively before I even read it. It can't possibly be because you've never had anything of value to say in all the time you've been posting. No, it can ONLY be because there's something wrong with ME that I don't appreciate how brilliant you are.

Well, you did get something right, though: the problem here is definitely SOMEONE having a "me me me" mentality. I'm pretty sure it's the leftist narcissist who thinks it's "selfish" for other people to not comply with demands, though.

As always, you are the best argument in the world AGAINST anything you support. Congratulations.

Of course, you're condemning sane, intelligent people for looking out for their own best interests, while advocating that stupid, cowardly, control freaks should look after what they delusionally perceive to be their self-interests; where, in the latter case, it involves trying to deny rational choices to the former group in order to pander to the latter.

No sane, intelligent person ought to be considered to have any obligation whatsoever to sacrifice any of his own comfort, safety, or well-being, to pander to the irrational fears and demands of those who are so stupid and gullible as to have fallen for the #CoronaHoax2020, and to have been brainwashed into living in deathly fear of an overhyped flu bug.

If you're so terrified of the flu, then you stay home, hide in your basement, and starve to death.

We grown-ups have lives to live, jobs to do, and responsibilities to meet, and the last thing we need is to be dragged down by worthless parasites such as yourself.
You are an idiot.

Most normal people can wear a mask and work at same time until vaccination rates are up to a sufficient and the CDC changes it's recommendations. It's like chewing gum and walking at the same time.

Grown ups dont have a complete tantrum when asked to consider the lives of those more vulnerable.

Done stomping your feet and screaming?

More unintentional irony.

"You can do what I want just fine, and I REALLY WANT IT!! And you're just stomping your feet and screaming by not doing what I tell you!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!"

It's like a "which came first, the chicken or the egg" question: did becoming a leftist make you a shameless fool, or did you become a leftist because you already were a shameless fool?

Let me restate the assertion of which you are the primary evidence: If you are demanding that other people make personal choices according to YOUR desires, YOU are the selfish one, not them for telling you to fuck off.

Why is it anyone else's business if someone wants to wear a mask?

It's the opposite scenario that seems to be causing a problem for you people. I'm happy to mock anti-science lefties who insist on wearing masks outside, alone in their cars, at the beach, etc., even after being vaccinated.

But, when those Nazis try to force me or anyone else to share their anti-science delusions, then we have a problem.

Is anyone doing that?

Of course they are. Dozens of DemoKKKrat-run cities still have mask mandates in place, in defiance of the CDC's guidance.

The left is anti-science.

Of course, you're condemning sane, intelligent people for looking out for their own best interests, while advocating that stupid, cowardly, control freaks should look after what they delusionally perceive to be their self-interests; where, in the latter case, it involves trying to deny rational choices to the former group in order to pander to the latter.

No sane, intelligent person ought to be considered to have any obligation whatsoever to sacrifice any of his own comfort, safety, or well-being, to pander to the irrational fears and demands of those who are so stupid and gullible as to have fallen for the #CoronaHoax2020, and to have been brainwashed into living in deathly fear of an overhyped flu bug.

If you're so terrified of the flu, then you stay home, hide in your basement, and starve to death.

We grown-ups have lives to live, jobs to do, and responsibilities to meet, and the last thing we need is to be dragged down by worthless parasites such as yourself.
You are an idiot.

Most normal people can wear a mask and work at same time until vaccination rates are up to a sufficient and the CDC changes it's recommendations. It's like chewing gum and walking at the same time.

Grown ups dont have a complete tantrum when asked to consider the lives of those more vulnerable.

Done stomping your feet and screaming?

You are aware that the CDC has said that if you’re vaccinated you don’t need the mask right?

Coyote is far too busy following the "science" of "This is what I want and what makes me feel good", as has been the case all along. "Science!" never has a fucking thing to do with actual facts to leftists.

Right winger triggered by masks. If you've been to China any year before now masks were not unusual. If my mom lived with me I’d use extreme caution next few months still.

Yeah, you should definitely talk about "triggered" from the side of the aisle that verbally assaults total strangers in the supermarket. We'll get right on caring what you think of us. Any moment now, it's sure to happen.

Why is it anyone else's business if someone wants to wear a mask?

It's the opposite scenario that seems to be causing a problem for you people. I'm happy to mock anti-science lefties who insist on wearing masks outside, alone in their cars, at the beach, etc., even after being vaccinated.

But, when those Nazis try to force me or anyone else to share their anti-science delusions, then we have a problem.

Is anyone doing that?

Of course they are. Dozens of DemoKKKrat-run cities still have mask mandates in place, in defiance of the CDC's guidance.

The left is anti-science.

Ohio and WV still have mandates and both are (R) ran and voted Red.

A key point:

Perhaps you should go back and read the CDC guidelines. They did not say to give up masks. They said that when fully vaccinated people get together, they don’t need to wear masks.

Unless you know that everyone you’re with has been vaccinated, you should always wear a mask when mixing and mingling with others.

The problem with you idiot conservatives is that you don’t bother to actually read the guidelines or follow them. If you had read the guidelines you wouldn’t of made such a stupid post.

That’s not what they say.

How would you know what they say. You haven’t read them. If you had you wouldn’t have made your stupid post.

Isn't your herd looking for you, heifer? Better moooo on back to them, and leave us to discuss issues that don't concern you in countries you aren't part of. If we ever need your "expert" foreign advice, we'll be sure to visit your pasture.

Right winger triggered by masks. If you've been to China any year before now masks were not unusual. If my mom lived with me I’d use extreme caution next few months still.

Right. Because Americans, in what is supposed to be a free country, should look to tyrannical shitholes like China as an example of how a free people should behave.
In Asia sick people wear a mask so not to spread germs and pregnant women and people with conditions that are susceptible to illness wear masks. No one calls them state drones. You are a provincial moron who reads fox and thinks he’s worldly. I pity the uneducated drones of the right.

Of course no one calls them state drones. That would be because the state would kill them for saying it. Moron.

If you think Asia is so greatly superior in their handling of Covid, you're perfectly free to go join them. I can promise you that no one at all will make an effort to keep you here.

Does anyone see the irony here...

...when people who need a rifle to go shopping

call the people who wear a mask during a pandemic while they shop "afraid"...

A key point:

Rush's fill-in said leftists love the mask because it identifies who THEY think is the enemy. Kinda like the Star of David.

David Hogg even admitted he wears the cult mask so liberals will know what side he's on

You are an idiot.

Anyone who is stupid enough to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020 is in no position to call anyone else an “idiot”.

There is no reason why sane, intelligent people should feel any obligation, nor to make any other sacrifices, in order to pander to ignorant, gullible, cowardly sheep such as yourself.

It's your own fear, and your own ignorance, your own damn stupidity; you make whatever sacrifices you think you need to make to assuage it, but please leave us adults alone.
What are you so afraid of? I wasn't afraid, just used common sense and science. Same reason I wasnt afraid of getting vaccinated. But then, I do care about my 87 year old mother. Maybe that is the difference between us in this pandemic.

I am curious, since you think it is all a hoax...how do you explain the higher rates of hospitalization for covid? Or what is happening in India?

Does anyone see the irony here, when someone who desperately wants to criticize opponents as morally inferior has to make up shit to do it?

I don't actually need you to make my point for me simply by existing, but thanks for being helpful, anyway.

And do not let it be forgotten that their “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

Yeah, you should definitely talk about "triggered" from the side of the aisle that verbally assaults total strangers in the supermarket. We'll get right on caring what you think of us. Any moment now, it's sure to happen.
Utterly off topic.

If you think Asia is so greatly superior in their handling of Covid, you're perfectly free to go join them. I can promise you that no one at all will make an effort to keep you here
Straw man = Argue against a point I didn’t make. Now you know what that is dipshit.

Utterly off topic.

Not in the slightest, twerp. You're talking about being "triggered by masks", and I pointed out that leftists have been "triggered by masks" for the last year, to the point of screaming at and verbally abusing total strangers in public. So you have zero victim cred to whine about "mask triggering" now.

But please excuse me for overestimating your intelligence the first time and not drawing you a frigging picture with labels to help you understand all those scary word things.

Forum List

Back