Believe it or not, there are still anti-science lefties who won't give up their masks

Despite the CDC and MANY states (both red and blue) removing their mask mandates, there is still a hardcore group of fascists who will not stop trying to control everyone else's bodies.

They need to be mocked and shamed until they give up their fascist dreams.

A key point:

“For the last year, anyone questioning let alone rejecting CDC/WHO guidance on COVID was vilified as an anti-science crank, to the point of being censored off the internet,” tweeted heterodox liberal Glenn Greenwald. “Yet it’s now totally common for liberals with no scientific training to go on TV & reject new CDC guidance.” He included a clip from MSNBC.

New York is lifting its mask mandate for vaccinated people in most locations on Wednesday. It will join New Jersey and Connecticut in easing the bulk of its remaining COVID-19 restrictions on businesses the same day. Massachusetts will follow suit on May 29.

With vaccination rates rising, blue states are gradually embracing masklessness and reopening, in accordance with revised guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that were issued last week. “We have to get back to life and living — and we have to do it the way New Yorkers do it,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced from an empty Radio City Music Hall.

There’s just one problem — will rank-and-file liberal voters in these states go along?

Polling showed throughout the pandemic that liberals and Democrats were more worried about the virus. A Quinnipiac poll taken last March as the outbreak was beginning found that two-thirds of Democratic voters were concerned about the coronavirus disrupting their lives, while nearly 6 in 10 Republicans said the opposite.

An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted around the same time found 68% of Democrats were fearful of someone in their family contracting the coronavirus, compared to 40% of Republicans and 45% of independents. The partisan divide on many COVID-related issues has persisted over time, according to a year of surveys by the Pew Research Center.

The New York Times reported on vaccinated people who refuse to take off their masks despite the new guidance. The newspaper quoted one woman as saying, “Even if I’m the only person on planet Earth that continues to wear the mask, if that’s what makes me feel comfortable, I’ll wear the mask.”
Never wore a mask unless I had to have it or a private business owner requested it.

Why is it anyone else's business if someone wants to wear a mask?
And yet the left are enraged if we wear a Trump cap.

Why is this always the type of reply? I do NOT speak for anyone else. I am not the "left". I asked a question. You failed to answer it. Wear your hat, I do not care.
Work on your reading comprehension I did not refer to you as the left. As for your question nobody cares if Dems wear a mask. Dems dictating that everyone must wear a mask or be punished by Dems that we have a problem with.

Yes the point of the thread is to make fun of those who still wish to wear a mask.

I went to lunch with two friends today. None of us wore masks. Very few did. I saw one older lady with a walker and her husband wearing a mask. I said to myself, I can understand. I have no idea what her politics are. Sadly that's all far, far too many care about. It's a disease.

It's the opposite scenario that seems to be causing a problem for you peopl

Bugger off with your lazy replies. I'm one person.

I answered your question, but you have no response for mine; why is it any of your business if I follow the CDC and the science and stop wearing a mask after I'm vaccinated?

It's not and I've never said it was.

Duly noted. I guess you can leave this thread now, since you have nothing more to contribute.

Why is this always the type of reply? I do NOT speak for anyone else. I am not the "left". I asked a question. You failed to answer it. Wear your hat, I do not care.
Work on your reading comprehension I did not refer to you as the left. As for your question nobody cares if Dems wear a mask. Dems dictating that everyone must wear a mask or be punished by Dems that we have a problem with.

Yes the point of the thread is to make fun of those who still wish to wear a mask.

I went to lunch with two friends today. None of us wore masks. Very few did. I saw one older lady with a walker and her husband wearing a mask. I said to myself, I can understand. I have no idea what her politics are. Sadly that's all far, far too many care about. It's a disease.
We are mocking the left who flip flop like fish out of water. Follow the science, ignore the science. Follow the CDC guidance, ignore the CDC guidance. Lets be honest the left don't believe most of the crap they spew. The left have a narrative and that's all that matters and even that frequently flip flops.

We are mocking the left who flip flop like fish out of water. Follow the science, ignore the science. Follow the CDC guidance, ignore the CDC guidance. Lets be honest the left don't believe most of the crap they spew. The left have a narrative and that's all that matters and even that frequently flip flops.

Kinda like the "right" and debt?

Despite the CDC and MANY states (both red and blue) removing their mask mandates, there is still a hardcore group of fascists who will not stop trying to control everyone else's bodies.

A key point:

“For the last year, anyone questioning let alone rejecting CDC/WHO guidance on COVID was vilified as an anti-science crank, to the point of being censored off the internet,” tweeted heterodox liberal Glenn Greenwald. “Yet it’s now totally common for liberals with no scientific training to go on TV & reject new CDC guidance.” He included a clip from MSNBC.

New York is lifting its mask mandate for vaccinated people in most locations on Wednesday. It will join New Jersey and Connecticut in easing the bulk of its remaining COVID-19 restrictions on businesses the same day. Massachusetts will follow suit on May 29.

With vaccination rates rising, blue states are gradually embracing masklessness and reopening, in accordance with revised guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that were issued last week. “We have to get back to life and living — and we have to do it the way New Yorkers do it,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced from an empty Radio City Music Hall.

There’s just one problem — will rank-and-file liberal voters in these states go along?

Polling showed throughout the pandemic that liberals and Democrats were more worried about the virus. A Quinnipiac poll taken last March as the outbreak was beginning found that two-thirds of Democratic voters were concerned about the coronavirus disrupting their lives, while nearly 6 in 10 Republicans said the opposite.

An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted around the same time found 68% of Democrats were fearful of someone in their family contracting the coronavirus, compared to 40% of Republicans and 45% of independents. The partisan divide on many COVID-related issues has persisted over time, according to a year of surveys by the Pew Research Center.

The New York Times reported on vaccinated people who refuse to take off their masks despite the new guidance. The newspaper quoted one woman as saying, “Even if I’m the only person on planet Earth that continues to wear the mask, if that’s what makes me feel comfortable, I’ll wear the mask.”
Does Joe Down-the-Street Wearing a mask put me and mine at any risk? No. Did YOU NOT wearing a mask when we had no vaccine and the disease was spreading put me at any risk? YES. So, fuck off you antisocial, self-centered, ignorant, uncaring asshole.

Kinda like the "right" and debt?
Deflection there's a surprise. Why don't you go start a thread on that.

PROGS are just confused is all. Stand up with any and all leftist narrations, not a one is true.

Thing is PROGS adore victim roles, it's the undying pitch by most things PROG. They're not rational people & masks are a great example why.

A key point:

Does Joe Down-the-Street Wearing a mask put me and mine at any risk? No. Did YOU NOT wearing a mask when we had no vaccine and the disease was spreading put me at any risk? YES. So, fuck off you antisocial, self-centered, ignorant, uncaring asshole.
Joe the Plumber didn't wear the mask.

If you're really that terrified of Covid . . . what the fuck are you doing out of your house at all?!

That's what I tell all the Nazis: You're still free to hide under your bed until you die.

If you're demanding that other people make their own life choices to accommodate YOUR personal wishes, YOU are the selfish one, not them for refusing to comply.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

A key point:

You do get that the vaccine doesn't guarentee not contracting the virus. Nor is someone without a mask guaranteed to have bern vaccinated. A person wearing a mask is protecting themselves from people that arent vaccinated and others from themselves if they are infected. People can still be asymtomatic.

Is this too complicated for you? I can type slower.

So what is your plan? Ask people wearing a mask if they are vaccinated and that they prove it then "shame" them?

ROTFLMAO.

My wife has an immune disorder and gets the cold or flu every season, even if vaccinated. COVID isn't going away, any more than the flu. 30% over 65 are not vaccinated. 30% of all adults are not expected to be vaccinated by July 4th. I'm sure that a good percentage will never get vaccinated.

The risk of contracting COVID is still to high for some people. Higher than a lot of things we avoid.

Ain't no harm in wearing one, no downside at all.

It's the opposite scenario that seems to be causing a problem for you peopl

Bugger off with your lazy replies. I'm one person.

I answered your question, but you have no response for mine; why is it any of your business if I follow the CDC and the science and stop wearing a mask after I'm vaccinated?
For the same reason Dems won't allow you to have any view that conflicts with their world view.
You are quit welcome to believe the world is flat.

Forum List

Back