Belarus - All male citizens from 18 to 60 years old must come to an enlistment office

Nothing we are doing is going to end up helping Ukraine's eventual outcome

Hmm I recall hearing something like that 10 months ago, you know, before Ukraine started kicking Russia's ass in the battlefield and reclaiming their lands.

Belarus people and millitary will overthrow their two-bit tyrant before going to kill and get killed in Ukraine. It ain't Russia.

Last edited:
Belarus has been used as a staging area for Russian military and now appears to be gearing up to join the action directly. We need to unwind from that shit over there immediately. Nothing we are doing is going to end up helping Ukraine's eventual outcome - probably making it worse, and we are forcing escalation.

Not holding my breath. This is just a money operation for the dirty Biden mob, so normal logic doesn't come into play.

Be quiet, surrender monkey.

Someone must tell Titlose that 99.8% of the Minsk people want Titlose captured for spreading Fake News .

Of course iron man Lukaschenko will follow Moscow as will these Russian speaking peoples .

They also hate and detest Nazis with good reasons .

Would you like over 30 US bio - labs sitting on your borders and a dementia ridden US puppet leader pouring funds

into a Nazi government in Kyiv dedicated to the development of nuclear weapons ?
Fuck off Russian troll.

WTF are you talking about?
I think its time for you to start drinking. Maybe then you will make sense.

Clearly I’ve burned you so bad you feel the need to post irrelevant nonsequiters all over the twaf you think are digs at me, TNHillbilly. You’ve been doing this for awhile.

Or are there too many big words there for you, Karen? Too hard for you to infer? Your dial-up too slow?

Clearly I’ve burned you so bad you feel the need to post irrelevant nonsequiters all over the twaf you think are digs at me, TNHillbilly. You’ve been doing this for awhile.

Or are there too many big words there for you, Karen? Too hard for you to infer? Your dial-up too slow?
Lol you dont burn people, toto. You arent clever enough.
You are just a statist. So i pick on you just like i do all the rest.
Its cute that you want to feel special though. Poor thing, life must really suck for you to want to feel special on an anonymous internet website :rofl:
But alas... you arent special. Just a typical drooler begging for your ass to be wiped.

Belarusians do NOT want to fight the Ukrainians, this might be what is needed to break up their coalition, and possibly topple their dictator.
THIS DICTATOR WILL ATTACK MOSCOW EMPIRE ONCE IT BECOMES WEAK AND FRAGILE LIKE IN 1916-18 , HE WANTS Smalensk , Bransk back, as well as Eastern Prussia

this map from 1918

Russia1918.png

Fuck off Russian troll.
Ignoramus .
It's people like you who unfairly give Americans a wrong stereotyping for stupidity .

So off you go . Wash your mouth out and then listen and learn

Lol you dont burn people, toto. You arent clever enough.
You are just a statist. So i pick on you just like i do all the rest.
Its cute that you want to feel special though. Poor thing, life must really suck for you to want to feel special on an anonymous internet website :rofl:
But alas... you arent special. Just a typical drooler begging for your ass to be wiped.

Hey, whatever you need to tell yourself, Karen.

Just don’t start 4000 branches about buttplugs. People will think you’re weird.

Hey, whatever you need to tell yourself, Karen.

Just don’t start 4000 branches about buttplugs. People will think you’re weird.
Karen? Lol you do you even grasp concepts, or do you blurt shit out?
No, I wont be doing that.

Forum List

Back