Being Gay just wasn't enough.

The two most over-hyped stories of the pre-season, Sam and Johnny Manziel. All that talk about nothing.

Michael Sam and Jason Collins. Mr Irrelevants.

So obviously he wasn't all that great a player as some would have had us believe, or will those folks now claim he was dumped BECAUSE he is gay ?

So obviously he wasn't all that great a player as some would have had us believe, or will those folks now claim he was dumped BECAUSE he is gay ?

My take on it is that he is just as good and just as not that great- as all of the other players that get cut each year.

The guy was actually racking up some stats, specifically sacks, in the pre-season for the Rams. I won't completely discount the possibility that for an NFL locker room, it's just annoying to have a flaming homo lurking around. I mean, to be selected as the SEC defensive player of the year, and then to not even be able to make a practice squad. Just saying. Might be something to that. Better bring in the ACLU.

The guy was actually racking up some stats, specifically sacks, in the pre-season for the Rams. I won't completely discount the possibility that for an NFL locker room, it's just annoying to have a flaming homo lurking around. I mean, to be selected as the SEC defensive player of the year, and then to not even be able to make a practice squad. Just saying. Might be something to that. Better bring in the ACLU.
He was playing against players that were never going to make the team He was kept around because he outed himself and the media was his biggest fan

He was playing against players that were never going to make the team He was kept around because he outed himself and the media was his biggest fan

That's the most likely reason. I'm not is disagreement.

Forum List

Back