Behind the curtain that was open.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

So...these people are on the school board, thinking what they are saying is not public. Oops. It is. Watch to the end but listen to what they are saying. These people are in charge of teaching your children. What the hell happened to our teachers who think this way, then commence to teach their thoughts and opinions to young minds instead of teaching them the three R's? Once upon a time....teachers cared about teaching. Now they want to teach YOUR children in ways that are not about education. It's about controlling the future through them. Solution? HOME SCHOOL.

Anyway....they wound up squirmy when they found out ALL could see and it was not a private zoom call.

I wonder...do all school board members feels this way? That they are just babysitters, the parents just want to sit home and smoke pot, etc?

The sheer arrogance.

They want to get paid to do nothing now, yet they sit there are criticize the parents.

I have no problems with their comments. . . as long as they don't expect any millage to pay for their salaries. The problem? They want it both ways. They expect the taxpayers to continue to pay for a school system that is not operational, and then mock parents for not compiling with a dumb on-line education system that they do not approve of, nor did they sign up to pay for.

So...these people are on the school board, thinking what they are saying is not public. Oops. It is. Watch to the end but listen to what they are saying. These people are in charge of teaching your children. What the hell happened to our teachers who think this way, then commence to teach their thoughts and opinions to young minds instead of teaching them the three R's? Once upon a time....teachers cared about teaching. Now they want to teach YOUR children in ways that are not about education. It's about controlling the future through them. Solution? HOME SCHOOL.

Anyway....they wound up squirmy when they found out ALL could see and it was not a private zoom call.

What this sounds like to me is a recording of the SB talking about what they want to agendize BEFORE the official SB meeting.

The one point that clearly sticks out for me is deciding HOW public comments were to be heard and the length of time.

This does not follow the Brown Act in more ways than one.

Three "R"s that are misspelled?

remote learning is a bitch but it is up to the parents to decide how to deal with it. i dont know how they expect working parents to do this...we have remote from 9 am to 12 pm...with breaks...it constant logging on ..luckily our kidlet likes to learn but it is getting harder with them going back to school for a week then remote for a week...(snow) one thing is kidlet is in kinder and doesnt know how school was at one time...and the teacher is doing kinder and first...she works hard at this...as for the school boards they are all a bunch of idiots..who never listen to the public...and they are locally elected here

I can remember walking to school in an ice storm and walking home in that ice storm back in the 1960's when I was in elementary school in OKC.

Forum List

Back