Beheadings Promised

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I already know some of you think they are incapable of this. You only need to look back at the recent past

Will we get Daniel Pearle (RIP) styled snuff videos? Disclaimer: I never watched the one of his decapitation. I prefer to sleep soundly.

Will we get Daniel Pearle (RIP) styled snuff videos? Disclaimer: I never watched the one of his decapitation. I prefer to sleep soundly.
I actually did make that mistake. I've never been able to really forget those images and I'd never knowingly watch another one. There is only one faith group on the planet that justifies such things and in time, the God of heaven is going to remove them, root and branch.

Hamas is a terrorist organization and is capable of terrible crimes against humanity. Thankfully Biden is providing tremendous support to the Israelis.
Biden hasn't done shit. Why don't you stop lying?

Hamas is a terrorist organization and is capable of terrible crimes against humanity. Thankfully Biden is providing tremendous support to the Israelis.

We'll judge that as the operation goes on. Hopefully he will still offer support as Israel goes after Hamas to the very end.

Hamas killed innocent civilians "humanely".

Or was it really the Zionist pigs?

Hamas' bodies are rightfully treated as unclean

I am sure the history of Beheadings has been going on way before we were even born. Some may call it a "way of life". Others may call it "it's part of their culture". I call it a "cult". They are a bunch of arrogant and vile people who use these methods "of justice" as a means. They really don't care what anyone else says. Especially what the Western world - the US - says or does about it. It has been going on since before the US was even a country. And they will do it continuously for as long as they are around. And when they are not around, some other group will just continue the mayhem. It will never end.

I am sure the history of Beheadings has been going on way before we were even born. Some may call it a "way of life". Others may call it "it's part of their culture". I call it a "cult". They are a bunch of arrogant and vile people who use these methods "of justice" as a means. They really don't care what anyone else says. Especially what the Western world - the US - says or does about it. It has been going on since before the US was even a country. And they will do it continuously for as long as they are around. And when they are not around, some other group will just continue the mayhem. It will never end.

"It will never end."

And the Israelis know it.

You know it drives the trolls of usmb batshit crazy.

Which isn't that high of a bar since they already are.

Forum List

Back