Been reading book on , Kinesiology

Veiled sarcasm or an admission of your own difficulties ?
It just seems to be an unusual thing to read for pleasure. Then again, maybe Quasar is just a child of the universe. I actually took the class in college and found it to be fairly difficult. And I don't like sarcasm so that isn't it.

It just seems to be an unusual thing to read for pleasure. Then again, maybe Quasar is just a child of the universe. I actually took the class in college and found it to be fairly difficult. And I don't like sarcasm so that isn't it.
Ignore him and Donald H as I have. You will be more pure for avoiding the stench from these deceptive vipers. The only.two I have ever placed on ignore.

Considering Quasar's postings ... I think he's completely honest here ... he really is the type to sit and read textbooks for pleasure ... some people are curious like that ... if the material is over his head, he comes here to ask questions ...

He's smart because he keeps asking those questions ...

Forum List

Back