Becki Falwell ‘performed oral sex on Liberty U student, 22, when he stayed over after band practice with her son’

Much like Melania.
Again, a product of your imagination. I would never speculate on someone else's sex lives.
Because no one really knows. It's certain you don't.
But you don't let a little thing like lies and malicious rumors stop you. Because you are a hateful
little jealous shit. I pity such a sad person.

Karen McDougal begs to differ.

Karen McDougal begs to differ.
I don't know who that is. Let's just say unless you can get Marla Maples to post here about how
Trump wrecked her life you should probably shut the fuck up and go away.
And that is probably a good idea for you in any event.

I'm pretty sure Ivana would disagree. Just because it was his own home he wrecked doesn't make it any better.
Again, a case of you weren't there and you don't know.

My own brother became disenchanted with his first wife and was very straight up about things and moved out into his own apartment and eventually got married to the woman he is still with today after a couple of decades.
Did he "wreck" his own home? No one sees it that way. She got remarried and so did he.

Trump told People magazines Sue Carswell that he cheated. When it was played back to Marla it crushed her.

One night, when the former student had been sleeping in a guest room of the Falwells, Becki "climbed into bed with him and quickly removed his pants."

Becki's actions prompted the former student to question what she was doing - she then proceeded to give him oral sex, according to the report.

Becki sounds like a caring mother figure to these youngsters.
This Liberty "University" sounds more and more like the University of the future. There arent many places where faculty members hand out blow jobs at the same time as they expel students for holding hands. No wonder Donny has a big grin on his face.

View attachment 381586
Becki Falwell 'performed oral sex on 22-year-old student pal of her son'
Why does anyone care?

The sick and dirty rumor about Sen. Harris does not furnish evidence of hypocrisy on the part of those now laughing at the falwells. Even if she did have some sort of romantic relationship with Brown in the past, romances not being uncommon among humans, her career as a DA and an AG, before being elected to the Senate, required her to perform well in the courtroom, arguing legal points, examining witnesses, and otherwise thinking on her feet. You can't fake that, no matter who has been in your bed.
That's quaint! By all accounts there was nothing "romantic" about Harris hooking up with Willie Brown.
Brown got sexually serviced and Harris got an entree into office as S.F. D.A. from the former mayor of
San Francisco.

A classic quid pro quo deal between a younger sexually active ambitious woman and an older richer politically connected man looking for sexual validation.

One night, when the former student had been sleeping in a guest room of the Falwells, Becki "climbed into bed with him and quickly removed his pants."

Becki's actions prompted the former student to question what she was doing - she then proceeded to give him oral sex, according to the report.

This Liberty "University" sounds more and more like the University of the future. There arent many places where faculty members hand out blow jobs at the same time as they expel students for holding hands. No wonder Donny has a big grin on his face.

View attachment 381586
Why does anyone care?

This has been answered many times. Because of the hypocrisy. The Falwells would expel students for far less.

If a student had oral sex with another student as opposed to Becki, they would have been expelled.

Trump told People magazines Sue Carswell that he cheated. When it was played back to Marla it crushed her.
If you can document it do it. Your anecdotal bullshit doesn't cut it. Especially given your propensity to lie.

WASHINGTON — If Donald Trump hadn't been caught red-handed he likely would have kept on cheating on his first wife, he admitted in a 1994 interview obtained by the Daily News.

"My life was so great in so many ways. The business was so great... a beautiful girlfriend, a beautiful wife, a beautiful everything. Life was just a bowl of cherries," he says later in the interview.

SEE IT: Donald Trump says if he wasn’t caught cheating on his ‘beautiful wife’ Ivana with girlfriend Marla Maples, life would’ve stayed 'a bowl of cherries’ in 1994

As to cheating on Marla.

The Trump Files: Listen to Donald brag about his affairs—while pretending to be someone else

View attachment 381586
Why does anyone care?

This has been answered many times. Because of the hypocrisy. The Falwells would expel students for far less.

If a student had oral sex with another student as opposed to Becki, they would have been expelled.
I get it, but why should the rest of the country care. It seems Dems are trying to stick this on Orange Man or something.

View attachment 381586
Why does anyone care?

I get it, but why should the rest of the country care. It seems Dems are trying to stick this on Orange Man or something.

I'm sure they will try and tie this to Trump. Not my problem. I was simply happy to see the hypocrites taken down.

View attachment 381586
Why does anyone care?

I'm sure they will try and tie this to Trump. Not my problem. I was simply happy to see the hypocrites taken down.

This whole thing has nothing at all to do with the Trumpster at all. As far as Falwell Jr., he's no longer working at Liberty U. Wouldn't be surprised if he turned up at some other tremendous university, maybe Georgetown where Bill Clinton went if the story is true?

Its the valid condemnation of someone who condemned others for less.
So it is. But then, so what? Do you think the comic misadventures of Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife are
going to "suck" Donald Trump down into the mire and cost him the election?

And speaking of hypocrisy, check out Old Hairy Legged Joe's running mate and her "honey pot"-ing of
old horn dog Willie Brown.

So I'll see you Becki Falwell, and raise you Kamala Harris, if that's how you want to play these things.
[/QUOT

The sick and dirty rumor about Sen. Harris does not furnish evidence of hypocrisy on the part of those now laughing at the falwells. Even if she did have some sort of romantic relationship with Brown in the past, romances not being uncommon among humans, her career as a DA and an AG, before being elected to the Senate, required her to perform well in the courtroom, arguing legal points, examining witnesses, and otherwise thinking on her feet. You can't fake that, no matter who has been in your bed.

Its not a rumor at all about Kamala. Willie Brown spilled the beans on the affair and Speaker Brown was a married man so that makes the senator a Home Wrecker. BTW, this is what she has in common with Sleepy Joe. A new masterpiece from Jill Biden's first husband reveals that Jill and Sleepy Joe were involved sexually while she was still married.

Brown had been separated from his wife for many years, even though they never legally divorced. Even if he and Harris did have an affair, this doesn't amount to a hill of beans, as people have romantic relationships all the time. I don't know anything about the Biden's, although some internet articles state that he had "suspicions" that they were having an affair. trump was in a relationship with Marla Maples years before he and Ivana were divorced, and he married Maples some two months after their daughter was born. Supposedly Maples confronted Ivana at a party before Ivana divorced trump.

Given trump's history and that of his sexually-odd little VP, who cares?

What's so "sexually odd" about Vice President Pence? Pence follows the Pence Rule religiously- he refuses to have sexual relations with broads he isn't married to. Really makes him impervious to that kind of accusation
It makes Pence rare and principled. I can see why that upsets some low class people.

Do you actually think that people have sex with anyone they meet in any social or business setting? Where do you live??? Incidentally, women aren't "broads." Use of this term indicates that the person who uses it is pretty low class.

I have seen some pix of Becki where she looks quite fit. I don't blame her for looking elsewhere for her pleasure. Imagine being tied to that sanctimonious pervert. You only have one life and you shouldnt waste it being married to Mr Falwell.

Right wing values are in the dock because they are ridiculous.

Do you actually think that people have sex with anyone they meet in any social or business setting? Where do you live??? Incidentally, women aren't "broads." Use of this term indicates that the person who uses it is pretty low class.

so, in your view men like the King of Cool and the Chairman of the Board are "low class"?

BTW, Vice President Pence is literally crucified by the Left because he refuses to have sexual relations with other women

Becki's actions prompted the former student to question what she was doing

"It's band practice, I'm blowing your horn!"

"Becki's actions prompted the former student to question what she was doing"

Does everyone here completely agree, this is exactly what Tommy Tainted would ask her?

so, in your view men like the King of Cool and the Chairman of the Board are "low class"?

BTW, Vice President Pence is literally crucified by the Left because he refuses to have sexual relations with other women

No he isn't. But you know this. He is condemned because he excludes women from the same professional opportunities he would a man.

Forum List

Back