Texas governor wants teacher fired for comparing cops to KKK, slave owners

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
Lets get the cancel and fire culture going both ways

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is calling on state education officials to investigate a teacher who gave an unauthorized assignment to students that compared cops to slave owners and KKK members.

The Republican governor shared his disgust Sunday on Twitter over the assignment featuring a five-panel political cartoon starting with a slave owner holding his knee on a black’s man neck and ending with a police officer on a black man’s neck who says “I can’t breathe” — a clear reference to George Floyd’s police-involved killing in Minneapolis in May.

A KKK member and a white sheriff are also included in the cartoon, both of whom are depicted with their knees pressed into a black man’s neck.

“A teacher in a Texas public school comparing police officers to the KKK is beyond unacceptable,” Abbott tweeted. “The teacher should be fired. I’m asking the Texas Education Agency to investigate and take action.”

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott wants teacher fired for comparing cops to the KKK

That's ridiculous.

I've never owned a slave and I couldn't drive the squad car with that stupid hood on my head.

As long as a person doesn't act on whatever feelings they may happen to possess, what are they really guilty of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As long as a person doesn't act on whatever feelings they may happen to possess, what are they really guilty of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lots of things, but here is 1 example
Matthew 5
27 "You have heard that it was said,'You shall not commit adultery;'
28 but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.

That's ridiculous.

I've never owned a slave and I couldn't drive the squad car with that stupid hood on my head.

Don't sell yourself short. You could if you worked at it. Others have done it.

Safety first.
Its great that the Governer has nothing else to worry about.

Taking a mind pedophile out of circulation so he cannot put his mental penis in their unde-raged asses.....is something a governor should be worried about.

JO

Last edited:
Lets get the cancel and fire culture going both ways

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is calling on state education officials to investigate a teacher who gave an unauthorized assignment to students that compared cops to slave owners and KKK members.

The Republican governor shared his disgust Sunday on Twitter over the assignment featuring a five-panel political cartoon starting with a slave owner holding his knee on a black’s man neck and ending with a police officer on a black man’s neck who says “I can’t breathe” — a clear reference to George Floyd’s police-involved killing in Minneapolis in May.

A KKK member and a white sheriff are also included in the cartoon, both of whom are depicted with their knees pressed into a black man’s neck.

“A teacher in a Texas public school comparing police officers to the KKK is beyond unacceptable,” Abbott tweeted. “The teacher should be fired. I’m asking the Texas Education Agency to investigate and take action.”

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott wants teacher fired for comparing cops to the KKK

The teacher should be identified by name but so far has not been

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Matthew 5
28 but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.
True, but all of that is between the Lord and the person in question and only them. It only becomes the business of other people if the person in question decides to get physical where their feelings are concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Matthew 5
True, but all of that is between the Lord and the person in question and only them. It only becomes the business of other people if the person in question decides to get physical where their feelings are concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Your comment was about guilt. Not about who should whose business it should be.

That's ridiculous.

Don't sell yourself short. You could if you worked at it. Others have done it.

Safety first.
Its great that the Governer has nothing else to worry about.

Taking a mind pedophile out of circulation so he cannot put his mental penis in their unde-raged asses.....is something a governor should be worried about.

JO
What the fuck is a "mental penis" ?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Matthew 5

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Your comment was about guilt. Not about who should whose business it should be.
Your message concerns the subject of adultery which is not even close to what this conversation is really about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back