Becki Falwell ‘performed oral sex on Liberty U student, 22, when he stayed over after band practice with her son’

One night, when the former student had been sleeping in a guest room of the Falwells, Becki "climbed into bed with him and quickly removed his pants."

Becki's actions prompted the former student to question what she was doing - she then proceeded to give him oral sex, according to the report.

Becki sounds like a caring mother figure to these youngsters.
This Liberty "University" sounds more and more like the University of the future. There arent many places where faculty members hand out blow jobs at the same time as they expel students for holding hands. No wonder Donny has a big grin on his face.

View attachment 381586
Becki Falwell 'performed oral sex on 22-year-old student pal of her son'
Who does she think she is, Kamala Harris?

When this election is over I hope Trump sends a nuke to the UK to make a point that foreigners should stop trying to influence America's elections

British food is enough of a punishment.

ie.jpg

Jerry was in the next room writing a sermon on morality. The Falwells, like the Grahams, have always been hilarious.
She's not Trump's VP either, unlike Blowjob Betty Cum ala

There is no evidence to support this right-wing racist and sexist dirt rumor about Harris. Is there any depth to which you people will not stoop? Now take a long hard look at the misogynist, inadequate, bigoted little queerdo who is trump's VP.

One night, when the former student had been sleeping in a guest room of the Falwells, Becki "climbed into bed with him and quickly removed his pants."

Becki's actions prompted the former student to question what she was doing - she then proceeded to give him oral sex, according to the report.

This Liberty "University" sounds more and more like the University of the future. There arent many places where faculty members hand out blow jobs at the same time as they expel students for holding hands. No wonder Donny has a big grin on his face.

View attachment 381586
When this election is over I hope Trump sends a nuke to the UK to make a point that foreigners should stop trying to influence America's elections

Would the orange whore nuke his Russian handlers for trying to influence America's elections?

Last edited:
Jerry was in the next room writing a sermon on morality. The Falwells, like the Grahams, have always been hilarious.
She's not Trump's VP either, unlike Blowjob Betty Cum ala

There is no evidence to support this right-wing racist and sexist dirt rumor about Harris. Is there any depth to which you people will not stoop? Now take a long hard look at the misogynist, inadequate, bigoted little queerdo who is trump's VP.

The condemnation of Harris is more hypocrisy also. Trump can cheat and sleep around all he wants but if a female does the same, well.........................

Falwell Jr was a pioneer of "social distancing"

if only Falwell Sr was alive so he can blame the corona pandemic on his son!

Becki's actions prompted the former student to question what she was doing..

LOL
I know,I know. Why would you say anything when she is stripping you down ?
Just a very very sad attempt to try to get Trump isnt it or Falwel for supporting him. No once cares who this becki is much less who and if she gave a blow job to some 22 year old who no one cares about either.

View attachment 381586

Would the orange whore nuke is Russian handlers for trying to influence America's elections?
You must be referring to the Steele Dossier and yes clinton should be in Russia when that happens

A bit of amatuer psychoanalysis here.

Its obvious that Jerry is a repressed homosexual. Fear of his father and the obvious financial benefits made him suppress his natural leanings. He married Becki, managed to knock her up and his duty to the Lord was done.

So Becki , at the peak of her natural lusts, is not getting the attention she needs every night.

So she fills the void with young lads who are available and poor old Jerry cant say a word. And little by little he is drawn in , gets to watch Becki at work and sets up his young friends in business.

And all is well in Liberty until they pick the wrong youngster.

I can see them being divorced once the money is sorted. Jerry will come out and seek forgiveness for his criminal behavior. The University will investigate the financial dealings and there will be a big stink.

This story has a lot more entertainment in it.

LOL
Just a very very sad attempt to try to get Trump isnt it or Falwel for supporting him. No once cares who this becki is much less who and if she gave a blow job to some 22 year old who no one cares about either.
You must understand this is a distraction from the riots of democrat controlled cities about how democrats police policies are killing blacks

LOL
You must understand this is a distraction from the riots of democrat controlled cities about how democrats police policies are killing blacks

Its the valid condemnation of someone who condemned others for less.

View attachment 381586

Would the orange whore nuke is Russian handlers for trying to influence America's elections?
Trump Russia Collusion nothing burger. You want air fries and evaporated water with that? Make it a biggie?

LOL

Translation: just ignore the policy riots of democrats in an election year

View attachment 381586

Trump Russia Collusion nothing burger. You want air fries and evaporated water with that? Make it a biggie?
She wants the supersize

What evidence do you need? What if she had a sexually active life? Just not with the likes of our rightarded lampposts. Hence their slanderous rumor-mongering and their unending rage. Hence there is not a low to which they wouldn't stoop. Tells you all you need to know about them.

LOL

Translation: just ignore the policy riots of democrats in an election year

So your argument is that you are incapable of doing more than one thing at a time?

View attachment 381586
/—-/ Didn’t Hildabeast’s teach us the consensual sex between adults is none of our business?

Forum List

Back