Becki Falwell ‘performed oral sex on Liberty U student, 22, when he stayed over after band practice with her son’

Do you actually think that people have sex with anyone they meet in any social or business setting? Where do you live??? Incidentally, women aren't "broads." Use of this term indicates that the person who uses it is pretty low class.

so, in your view men like the King of Cool and the Chairman of the Board are "low class"?

BTW, Vice President Pence is literally crucified by the Left because he refuses to have sexual relations with other women

No he isn't. But you know this. He is condemned because he excludes women from the same professional opportunities he would a man.

The Vice President doesn't have sex with men either. So it is fair across the board

Do you actually think that people have sex with anyone they meet in any social or business setting? Where do you live??? Incidentally, women aren't "broads." Use of this term indicates that the person who uses it is pretty low class.

so, in your view men like the King of Cool and the Chairman of the Board are "low class"?

BTW, Vice President Pence is literally crucified by the Left because he refuses to have sexual relations with other women

No he isn't. But you know this. He is condemned because he excludes women from the same professional opportunities he would a man.

The Vice President doesn't have sex with men either. So it is fair across the board

And irrelevant.

Jerry was in the next room writing a sermon on morality. The Falwells, like the Grahams, have always been hilarious.

I think the correct word here is hypocrites. I find little hilarious in hypocrisy.

This is true. I could have picked a better word to describe their antics. I am writing B.C. (before coffee).

The right-wing "conservatives" want to bring up the Clintons, etc., but the Clintons never pretended to instruct the public on "morality" or impose their version of it on the general public. People like the Falwells and Grahams and the rest of the holier-than-thou-art types have made a career (and lots of money) attempting to do so, especially with respect to women and LBGTs. People can live their own lives, and even make what might be considered to be "mistakes," but it is the incredible hypocrisy of preaching "morality" to others at the same time that causes the derision. The "conservatives "cannot seem to grasp this difference.
Bullshit.

And irrelevant.

It shows the Beloved Vice President's fairness. He refuses to have sex with gals he isn't married to as well as any men. I know libs find that idea disgusting, but those are the man's principles.

And irrelevant.

It shows the Beloved Vice President's fairness. He refuses to have sex with gals he isn't married to as well as any men. I know libs find that idea disgusting, but those are the man's principles.

Now if he would only do the same in a business setting.

One night, when the former student had been sleeping in a guest room of the Falwells, Becki "climbed into bed with him and quickly removed his pants."

Becki's actions prompted the former student to question what she was doing - she then proceeded to give him oral sex, according to the report.

Becki sounds like a caring mother figure to these youngsters.
This Liberty "University" sounds more and more like the University of the future. There arent many places where faculty members hand out blow jobs at the same time as they expel students for holding hands. No wonder Donny has a big grin on his face.

View attachment 381586
Becki Falwell 'performed oral sex on 22-year-old student pal of her son'
Why does anyone care?

This has been answered many times. Because of the hypocrisy. The Falwells would expel students for far less.

If a student had oral sex with another student as opposed to Becki, they would have been expelled.
I get it, but why should the rest of the country care. It seems Dems are trying to stick this on Orange Man or something.

It speaks to the quality of one of the chief supporters of the orange whore, who influenced people to vote for him. and who belongs to a holier-than-thou group that continually babbles to the public about its version of "morality" from a position on top of a very high horse.

Jerry was in the next room writing a sermon on morality. The Falwells, like the Grahams, have always been hilarious.

I think the correct word here is hypocrites. I find little hilarious in hypocrisy.

This is true. I could have picked a better word to describe their antics. I am writing B.C. (before coffee).

The right-wing "conservatives" want to bring up the Clintons, etc., but the Clintons never pretended to instruct the public on "morality" or impose their version of it on the general public. People like the Falwells and Grahams and the rest of the holier-than-thou-art types have made a career (and lots of money) attempting to do so, especially with respect to women and LBGTs. People can live their own lives, and even make what might be considered to be "mistakes," but it is the incredible hypocrisy of preaching "morality" to others at the same time that causes the derision. The "conservatives "cannot seem to grasp this difference.
Bullshit.

So it's true that you can't grasp the difference. People like the falwells, grahams, perkins, etc., the "religious right" republicans have been babbling to the American public and insulting us for years while trying to cram their cheap, patriarchal, and hypocritical version of "morality" down our throats. While the Clintons had a scandal with Bill cheating, they never, ever pulled this sort of bullshit on the American people.

Last edited:

literally, eh?

One night, when the former student had been sleeping in a guest room of the Falwells, Becki "climbed into bed with him and quickly removed his pants."

Becki's actions prompted the former student to question what she was doing - she then proceeded to give him oral sex, according to the report.

This Liberty "University" sounds more and more like the University of the future. There arent many places where faculty members hand out blow jobs at the same time as they expel students for holding hands. No wonder Donny has a big grin on his face.

View attachment 381586
2 consenting adults

nothing to see here
There’s plenty to see.

The social right’s blatant hypocrisy.

A ‘moral majority’ that is neither moral nor the majority.

And that conservatives are consistent at being inconsistent.

View attachment 381586
2 consenting adults

nothing to see here
There’s plenty to see.

I've got to hand it to Becki, though. Men celebrate when an older man manages to bed a much younger, pretty woman. Becki managed to bed a much younger, quite attractive man. That's much better than the dud she's married to.

So what?

WHat 2 consenting adults do is none of your business

Well, there's a question about consent. Can it really be consent when she can end your university career?

But you certainly didn't take that position when it was Clinton and Lewinsky.
Of course there was consent.

You may have an argument is talking about a minor.

And students do not have university careers.

And I never once said Clinton forced Monica to suck his dick. There was mutual consent there as well

So what?

Well, there's a question about consent. Can it really be consent when she can end your university career?

And he never takes this position when the folks involved are LGBTs, either.

Really?

Do you care to prove that by finding a quote or are you going to just make shit up.

FYI I have no issue with gay marriage at all because WHAT 2 CONSENTING ADULTS DO IS NO ONE"S BUSINESS BUT THEIRS.

In fact I have friends that are gay.

So when you can't find a quote that supports the lie you just wrote about me will you have the integrity to say you lied?

I highly doubt it.

So what?

And I never once said Clinton forced Monica to suck his dick. There was mutual consent there as well

Is it really consent when you are a student that could be expelled if they spoke up?

View attachment 381586
2 consenting adults

nothing to see here
There’s plenty to see.

There is just as much hypocrisy on the left you just choose not to see it.

View attachment 381586
and? what's wrong with that?

Bullshit.

So it's true that you can't grasp the difference. People like the falwells, grahams, perkins, etc., the "religious right" republicans have been babbling to the American public and insulting us for years while trying to cram their cheap, patriarchal, and hypocritical version of "morality" down our throats. While the Clintons had a scandal with Bill cheating, they never, ever pulled this sort of bullshit on the American people.
You're full of shit.

View attachment 381586
2 consenting adults

nothing to see here
There’s plenty to see.

A lot to see, like the lefts delusional ideas and the fine examples of liberalism in the streets being stupid.

View attachment 381586

Poor Tommy. Someday you might get a blowjob too.

So what?

Is it really consent when you are a student that could be expelled if they spoke up?
Yes

Forum List

Back