Beautiful and Smart Former Governor Sarah Palin Wins Open Primary and Advances in Alaska US Rep Race

The ignorance of leftist posters is astounding.

I asked a simple question noting a simple facts and the reaction was to attack me as opposed to simply answering the question with the reasons you support your answer.

If she wins, do you suppose she will quit again?
Depends on if it makes sense or not to quit to avoid allowing the dems to bankrupt the taxpayers of Alaska playing their stupid immoral games of harassing her and the state with frivolous lawsuits again. You are still mad that she didn't play your silly games and went onto bigger and better things.

Depends on if it makes sense or not to quit to avoid allowing the dems to bankrupt the taxpayers of Alaska playing their stupid immoral games of harassing her and the state with frivolous lawsuits again. You are still mad that she didn't play your silly games and went onto bigger and better things.

I live thousands of miles from Alaska so what she did was irrelevant to me.

Dems are growing desperate. Republicans split 66% of the vote and the Dem slipped in with 33% of the vote. That's about right, 66% of the country thinks Dems are assholes.

Forum List

Back