Beautiful 13 Yr-Old Student Passes Away From COVID In Mississippi

Enough, I am fine with you taunting the idiots who are anti-vaccination and masks but don’t use the damn kid for your spoof pieces and before I do not care about the kid let be clear I am for masks and vaccination and yet many Blacks and Hispanics are still not doing either!
Totally agree with you on this issue. What is being done by Biff is in very poor taste.

They didn't have modern medicine ya moron. Why does this have to be explained to a functioning adult?

An admission that you expect "modern medicine" to guarantee you at least 80 healthy years

And you will rail against anyone who you believes denies you this

Wrong

An admission that you expect "modern medicine" to guarantee you at least 80 healthy years
No it isn't. This is a non sequitur by a moron that doesn't even know what a non sequitur is. But you are so incapable, you don't know any other way besides inventing low hanging fruit for yourself to argue against.

Notice how these stories never actually tell us how she died. “Coronavirus related complications”...how about some details? Are they telling us she got the respiratory infection that is impossible for children to get since they don’t have the ACE 2 receptor cells for it to infect? Or did she die from having a high fever? I guess we are too dumb to understand the differences, all we need to know is she tested positive for WuFlu from a PCR test that can’t distinguish WuFlu from the regular flu. Well that is if she even was tested at all, since the CDC doesn’t actually require a WuFlu test to name it as a cause of death on a death certificate.

But hey who are we to ask detailed science questions, someone out there is making these hard decisions for us so we don’t have to think, and we should be grateful.
We will always get the unvax stories. The Prog Propaganda Perps are unremarkably remarkably reliable on their agendas.

Well that's false. can you even go one post without lying? I don't think you can.
Even Fakebook no longer blocks posts about the virus being manmade the evidence is so overwhelming.
Your science says humans can change sex on a whim and today’s climate is optimum for life on earth.

Enough, I am fine with you taunting the idiots who are anti-vaccination and masks but don’t use the damn kid for your spoof pieces and before I do not care about the kid let be clear I am for masks and vaccination and yet many Blacks and Hispanics are still not doing either!
The scamcine does not prevent you from contracting or spreading the virus. Masks do not stop the spread of the virus. Using this vaccine is no more than validating the emperor's new clothes. Do whatever you want but stay the fuck out of other people's health concerns. Your insecurities are not our problem.

Notice how these stories never actually tell us how she died. “Coronavirus related complications”...how about some details? Are they telling us she got the respiratory infection that is impossible for children to get since they don’t have the ACE 2 receptor cells for it to infect? Or did she die from having a high fever? I guess we are too dumb to understand the differences, all we need to know is she tested positive for WuFlu from a PCR test that can’t distinguish WuFlu from the regular flu. Well that is if she even was tested at all, since the CDC doesn’t actually require a WuFlu test to name it as a cause of death on a death certificate.

But hey who are we to ask detailed science questions, someone out there is making these hard decisions for us so we don’t have to think, and we should be grateful.
Sensationalism.

Forum List

Back