Beautiful 13 Yr-Old Student Passes Away From COVID In Mississippi

Blacks do have a higher chance of dying from the Kung Flu because of those diseases. Why isnt China being sued for murdering millions all over the world?
How can China be sued for murdering millions when basically nobody dies from COVID.....

Don't you dic suckers get tired of looking like morons by being willing to buy any argument as long as you think you are "owning the libs"

No matter if you will contradict your own argument 2 comments later

Why are they having an emergency school board meeting in Flordia?

Just because 5600 kids in one district are in quarantine because of COVID exposure? So what?

Parents need to stop being such pussies and demand they stop this quarantine crap
Exactly, why quarantine anyone? Better to let them get it and become immune. All the elderly and vulnerable have had their shots if they wanted them by now.

Stop being pussies indeed.

A congressional candidate should campaign with that slogan....

"Parents stop being pussies...your kids need to have COVID"
They should, but our pussified country can’t handle reality. That’s why half of them believe nonsense like men can be women. If people are lied to enough they can’t even recognize the truth.

Enough, I am fine with you taunting the idiots who are anti-vaccination and masks but don’t use the damn kid for your spoof pieces and before I do not care about the kid let be clear I am for masks and vaccination and yet many Blacks and Hispanics are still not doing either!

The majority of blacks and hispanics in the US are not vaccinated.

Enough, I am fine with you taunting the idiots who are anti-vaccination and masks but don’t use the damn kid for your spoof pieces and before I do not care about the kid let be clear I am for masks and vaccination and yet many Blacks and Hispanics are still not doing either!
Enough? Who the fuck are you?

and No, you don't care about that kid.....

Fuck what you whining about

They should, but our pussified country can’t handle reality. That’s why half of them believe nonsense like men can be women. If people are lied to enough they can’t even recognize the truth.

Turn of the 19th Century. One in every seven people died of TB. One in SEVEN.

We are the most fragile, overprotected people. We can't stop living because people die. Yes, when it's your loved one, it's tragic. Always. Otherwise, we must live.

Link? You first outlining all of these kids dying.
How many links would you like Loony Bird?

How many links would you like Loony Bird?

Which proves nothing other than kids are in hospitals. What are the death statistics...come on...show me the death statistics. I wanna see dead kids.

Forum List

Back