Be Prepared, Liberals: ABC’s Jon Karl Warns Mueller Report “Almost Certain To Be Anti-Climatic”

I will never get enough of democrat crying because they keep losing! RBG retires trump wins in 2020 the wall being built! I love my life

I'll make a deal.

If the Mueller report is anti-climatic and exonerates Trump, I will admit I was wrong and move on.

If the Mueller Report points to Russian collusion or illegal conduct on the part of Trump, you will admit you were wrong and call for his impeachment.

Deal?

I will never get enough of democrat crying because they keep losing! RBG retires trump wins in 2020 the wall being built! I love my life
Yeah, so much winning POTUS lost the House. So much winning going on.

Yeah, so much winning POTUS lost the House. So much winning going on.
Lol the house haha.. he is setting up his huge win in 2020... he know democrats will highlight how bad they are haha
Mean while senate will be confirming conservative judges for the next 50 years

Anyone who claims to know what the Mueller report will say is a liar.
I'm sure he will word it in the most damaging way imaginable, but without evidence of any kind, he's going to have to be very inventive in his choice of words.
Mueller is a professional and will not engage in hyperbole. What he won't do is claim anything without supporting evidence.

I'll make a deal.

If the Mueller report is anti-climatic and exonerates Trump, I will admit I was wrong and move on.

If the Mueller Report points to Russian collusion or illegal conduct on the part of Trump, you will admit you were wrong and call for his impeachment.

Deal?
What? Me want a fundamentalist evangelical Christian put into the Oval office just as one, maybe two Supreme Court vacancies need filling?

Anyone who claims to know what the Mueller report will say is a liar.
I'm sure he will word it in the most damaging way imaginable, but without evidence of any kind, he's going to have to be very inventive in his choice of words.
Mueller is a professional and will not engage in hyperbole. What he won't do is claim anything without supporting evidence.
Mueller was picked because of his habit of breaking the law, crushing the legal rights of his victims, and because his history of selective prosecutions. He has a massive conflict of interest because of the simple fact that he used to be FBI director.

I'll make a deal.

Deal?
we see "illegal conduct" from our elected officials all the time. we only seem to get mad when we don't like the person and suddenly this "conduct" must be punished. most of the convictions to date have been tax/investment issues. should we really open this pandoras box to where we prosecute these now for any and all* elected officials?

before you say "YES WE SHOULD" cause it's the lefts current tactic, remember how many of obama's appointees had tax issues when he was first elected. 2-3 years or more in most cases. none of them got prosecuted and all of them i believe went on to take their role in our government.

isn't it a tad hypocritical to NOT get mad at those people but get mad and insist all of trumps people must pay for *their* crimes? you do realize that only means that the right is likely to follow suit and if any (D) has $$$ issues, prosecute. i mean why not, you're setting the tone with this RUSSIA hype.

it never ceases to amaze me how people can claim things are *different* for no other reason than they want them to be.

The Mueller Report will get edited by Barr and then by the WH before it released, so I'm betting on a lot of redactions, at least until the report is "leaked" out in raw form. The dems will vote for impeachment, the Senate will not remove, and then its all 2020 all the time. The dems pick a loser candidate, Trump wins in 2020, and the dems keep going nuts. When RBG retires and Trump nominates Barrett the dems go ballistic, then depressed and catatonic.

The Mueller Report will get edited by Barr and then by the WH before it released, so I'm betting on a lot of redactions, at least until the report is "leaked" out in raw form. The dems will vote for impeachment, the Senate will not remove, and then its all 2020 all the time. The dems pick a loser candidate, Trump wins in 2020, and the dems keep going nuts. When RBG retires and Trump nominates Barrett the dems go ballistic, then depressed and catatonic.
I know guilty people won't be going to jail like they should.

This is how communists take over countries. They destroy the trust the people have in their institutions.

The entire FALSE Russia, Russia, Russia narrative, and accusation was an invention of the Democrats, and their complicit MEDIA who has talked about it as if it were TRUTH 24/7 for over two years. It was a coup to destabilize the United States government by falsely making the President illegitimate.

Not only should this accusation be revealed for the LIE it is, but people should be prosecuted for SEDITION.

I know guilty people won't be going to jail like they should.

This is how communists take over countries. They destroy the trust the people have in their institutions.

Yup. And as much as the camps appear to be at each others throats, they protect each other to a degree in fear that they will will become the next unpopular target.

Forum List

Back