Be careful what you wish for

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
If Trump wins, you tools (all of you) just gave incredible power to Mussolini 2.0.

The upcoming administration is going to be a disaster. Let me thank you in advance for fucking with my life. God speed!

If Trump wins, you tools (all of you) just gave incredible power to Mussolini 2.0.

The upcoming administration is going to be a disaster. Let me thank you in advance for fucking with my life. God speed!

No...

Being old enough I know better than that nonsense... America will march on and it will see the markets dip or even crash because of his win but he is not some evil fascists dictator...

Donald Trump win is because the American people were not ready for the march toward what the liberal courts were marching us toward too...

America has survived many Presidents to be seen as the future destruction and yet it still stand and why?

It is the greatest country in the world even if we are a mess and the red headed child you love to hate!

Being old enough I know better than that nonsense... America will march on and it will see the markets dip or even crash because of his win but he is not some evil fascists dictator...

Your age doesn't matter. History is far older than you.

Donald Trump takes ques from over a dozen populist/fascist dictators. You tools treat handing over power like its a joke.

America has survived many Presidents to be seen as the future destruction and yet it still stand and why?

This is not a false alarm.

Anyone can see Donald Trump is different, and they should be worried about how eerily similar his persona and cult of personality is to that of past dictators.

It is the greatest country in the world even if we are a mess and the red headed child you love to hate!

We are one of the worse states in the world. Keep your mind open to propagation, because reality is far more fucked up than that cozy echo chamber you are residing in.

Your age doesn't matter. History is far older than you.

Donald Trump takes ques from over a dozen populist/fascist dictators. You tools treat handing over power like its a joke.

This is not a false alarm.

Anyone can see Donald Trump is different, and they should be worried about how eerily similar his persona and cult of personality is to that of past dictators.

We are one of the worse states in the world. Keep your mind open to propagation, because reality is far more fucked up than that cozy echo chamber you are residing in.

Try again!

You are foolish to believe Trump is any different than someone like Jackson, Grant, Roosevelt ( Teddy ) and even McCarthy... You are use to the nonsense the Media spew to you but the fact is Trump is not fascist anymore than Jackson, Wilson, or FDR!

In your travels, we all wish you well. Particularly we wish you good luck in finding a country that will welcome a refugee. But...just in case....bring a good sleeping bag as life in the camps could be a real bitch.

Try again!

You are foolish to believe Trump is any different than someone like Jackson, Grant, Roosevelt ( Teddy ) and even McCarthy... You are use to the nonsense the Media spew to you but the fact is Trump is not fascist anymore than Jackson, Wilson, or FDR!

Careful now.

You'll be looking foolish when I am right.

Try again!

Careful now.

You'll be looking foolish when I am right.

I am laughing because I get the damn hint!

( Great examples, right? )

Forum List

Back