BBC just called Bernie supporters

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The BBC just called Bernie Sanders supporters "Shock Troops" they also said that Marco Rubio is the most "Bill Clintonesque" of the Republican candidates.

So are the BBC again just talking shit?

The BBC just called Bernie Sanders supporters "Shock Troops" they also said that Marco Rubio is the most "Bill Clintonesque" of the Republican candidates.

Of course.

One would think the BBC's time would be better spent talking about the Muslim problem in England rather than who's running for POTUS in America.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Of course.

One would think the BBC's time would be better spent talking about the Muslim problem in England rather than who'd running for POTUS.

Now that would be *gasp* racist :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

I have BBC World Service on, this Irish woman, Nuala McGovern her name is, she's one of worst BBC Propagandists. She's completely ignored The Donald and has spent 10 minutes sounding like she's about to have on-air orgasm talking about Bernie Sanders and Hillary and John Kasich.

Of course.

One would think the BBC's time would be better spent talking about the Muslim problem in England rather than who'd running for POTUS.

I have BBC World Service on, this Irish woman, Nuala McGovern her name is, she's one of worst BBC Propagandists. She's completely ignored The Donald and has spent 10 minutes sounding like she's about to have on-air orgasm talking about Bernie Sanders and Hillary and John Kasich.
Is THAT your gripe..that there's not enough 'Trump talk'? Can you provide a little more context of the BBC blurb. Surely they didn't just make a statement that Sanders supporters are 'shock troops' and Marco is Bubba-ish without fleshing out that opinion with an example or two. A look beyond the headlines often belies the grabber statement.

Of course.

Is THAT your gripe..that there's not enough 'Trump talk'? Can you provide a little more context of the BBC blurb. Surely they didn't just make a statement that Sanders supporters are 'shock troops' and Marco is Bubba-ish without fleshing out that opinion with an example or two. A look beyond the headlines often belies the grabber statement.

I would say Lucy is uniquely qualified to speak on the BBC compared to the majority on this board.

Of course.

I would say Lucy is uniquely qualified to speak on the BBC compared to the majority on this board.
No dispute, but why would you say that?

Bernie supporters are clueless wonders, no idea free shit isn't really free...actually that sounds like a typical left loon

Of course.

She lives in the UK.

Of course.

Why thank you darling :smile:

Of course.

I am Austrian in England for two years now.

It's the BBC.

:lol:

I'm running with talking shit.
The BBC cant talk anything else

You know the BBC for decades was respected around the world, they had integrity, now look at them, talking crap and pushing Propaganda 24/7.

Yes, it was destroyed by progressives

Yes, we now call it the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation or sometimes the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation.

Of course.

So Lucy, what's the backstory on the 'Storm Troopers'?

Of course.

So Lucy, what's the backstory on the 'Storm Troopers'?

That's it, there wasn't one, the Sanders supporters were just referred to as being "almost like Shock Troops", Shock Troops was the phrase.

Forum List

Back