Basically, "I'm God. Don't You Know That?"

"Obama is an intelligent man,..."

Fact not in evidence.

derrp still waiting on evidence of your intelligence.

Every one of my posts is documented,linked and sourced.
I provide examples to prove what I post.

Now....speaking of intelligence....why are you unable to do the same?

You don't have a clue as to how much of a stereotype you are: a cookie-cutter collectivist, no ability to think or draw conclusions....just a direct line to the DNC

And what has he done to calm people who are out to kill police? Not a damn thing. Instead, he chose to not only validate their actions, but increase tensions with rhetoric to keep it going.

Obama could have had another beer summit and invited some cops and some BLM leaders to discuss what it is exactly that they are seeking. But, he never even attempted to help them find a compromise. Instead, Obama echoed the words of the angry people and put the blame solely on whites, particularly white cops. Part of the reason was to give him the support to start taking over police departments. Of course, everything comes down to gaining more power for government and less for people. The reason the left hasn't made any attempts to defuse the situation is because they needed the racial strife as an excuse to further their agenda.

And what has he done to calm people who are out to kill police? Not a damn thing. Instead, he chose to not only validate their actions, but increase tensions with rhetoric to keep it going.

Obama could have had another beer summit and invited some cops and some BLM leaders to discuss what it is exactly that they are seeking. But, he never even attempted to help them find a compromise. Instead, Obama echoed the words of the angry people and put the blame solely on whites, particularly white cops. Part of the reason was to give him the support to start taking over police departments. Of course, everything comes down to gaining more power for government and less for people. The reason the left hasn't made any attempts to defuse the situation is because they needed the racial strife as an excuse to further their agenda.
Make no mistake. Those who lead the left are not stupid. They are not clueless. They are the enemies of freedom. They know exactly what they are doing. There is only one way to stop them. Remove them from power, by any means necessary.

Seriously, the only person today more apt to proclaim himself God, in the Temple of God, is Donald Trump! I can envision him actually doing this, While telling the crowd ''believe me'' and his followers agreeing with him! :eek:

:lol: Jesus was a loser, I can tell you that. I prefer my saviors un-crucified, mmkay?
Can anyone not understand Christianity any more?
I understand it perfectly!
Then why are you so consistently wrong about what it teaches?

Seriously, the only person today more apt to proclaim himself God, in the Temple of God, is Donald Trump! I can envision him actually doing this, While telling the crowd ''believe me'' and his followers agreeing with him! :eek:

:lol: Jesus was a loser, I can tell you that. I prefer my saviors un-crucified, mmkay?
Can anyone not understand Christianity any more?
I understand it perfectly!
Then why are you so consistently wrong about what it teaches?

Because she's consistently wrong period. :laugh:

Forum List

Back