Obama Tells Cops in White House Meeting Their Police Forces Are Racist

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...according to VP Joe Biden

"President Barack Obama is trying to muffle politically dangerous opposition from police groups to his support for the radical and violent Black Lives Movement — but he’s also insisting to cops that their careers, colleagues and police forces are ‘institutionally racist.

Joe Biden: Obama Tells Cops in White House Meeting Their Police Forces Are Racist - Breitbart

And then there's THIS...

Obama to Police: ‘I’m Your Best Hope’

....now there's a scary thought.

"President Barack Obama told a gathering of law enforcement officials on Monday that he was critical to their efforts to reconcile with the black community: “I’m your best hope,” he declared, according to a police official quoted...The gathering took place as Obama prepares to visit Dallas, where five police officers were murdered Thursday at a Black Lives Matter protest. Obama has spoken out in defense of law enforcement, but has also echoed criticisms of racial disparities in policing."
-
Obama to Police: 'I'm Your Best Hope' - Breitbart

Based on the 1st article, I wouldn't really describe calling police 'institutionally racist' eaxactly 'speaking out in defense of the police'....

Forum List

Back