Basically, "I'm God. Don't You Know That?"

Seriously, the only person today more apt to proclaim himself God, in the Temple of God, is Donald Trump! I can envision him actually doing this, While telling the crowd ''believe me'' and his followers agreeing with him! :eek:

Seriously, the only person today more apt to proclaim himself God, in the Temple of God, is Donald Trump! I can envision him actually doing this, While telling the crowd ''believe me'' and his followers agreeing with him! :eek:

Gads, you're sooooo dense that light bends around you.

1. "The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers."
Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers - AEI

2."Obama Compares His Actions to Washington, Lincoln, FDR
"That was true for George Washington, that was true for Abraham Lincoln, that was true for FDR. That's been true of every combat situation, that at some point, you make sure that you try to get your folks back. And that's the right thing to do."

Speaking in Poland, Obama said it doesn't matter how Bergdahl ended up with the Taliban..."
Obama Compares His Actions to Washington, Lincoln, FDR

3. 'Obama: I'll put my record up against any president
President Obama is casting his record in historical terms.

"I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president -- with the possible exceptions of Johnson, FDR, and Lincoln -- just in terms of what we've done in modern history," Obama told 60 Minutes in an interview this month. "Obama: I'll put my record up against any president

4. "Good Grief. Obama Compares Himself to Lincoln, Reagan, FDR and Now Martin Luther King Jr.
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, August 13, 2011, 11:35 AM
Barack Obama played the victim card and compared himself to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. at a fundraiser in Manhattan last night.

“When I ran in 2008, I think that a lot of folks believed we elect Obama and suddenly we’re going to fix politics in Washington,” Obama said. “And Andrew is familiar with this, because everybody figures, well, we’re going to fix politics in Albany.”

“And then it turns out that there are a lot of bad habits that have been built up over time, and we’re also a big, diverse country and not everybody agrees with me; not everybody agrees with the folks who live in Manhattan,” he said, drawing laughter from the rich celebrities that filled the room. “West of here,” he said. “You guys may not be familiar with it.”

…Before leaving, Obama likened himself to one more figure. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“I think that we forget when he was alive there was nobody who was more vilified, nobody who was more controversial, nobody who was more despairing at times,” he said.

Vilified? Really? We’ve never seen a president get such an obvious pass from the leftwing media in the history of this country.
That’s just nuts.

This is just more proof that the Narcissist in Chief takes no responsibility for his failed policies that have caused the American economy to tank."
Good Grief. Obama Compares Himself to Lincoln, Reagan, FDR and Now Martin Luther King Jr.

5. "Obama Compares Himself To Reagan, JFK...But Not Bill Clinton
But perhaps the most interesting offering was when he tried to place his candidacy into a historical context. Which elections does Obama see as analogous to 2008? And with which presidents does he share personal similarities? That would be John Kennedy in 1960 (hardly surprising) and Ronald Reagan in 1980 (more daring). But not, it should be noted, Bill Clinton in 1992."
Obama Compares Himself To Reagan, JFK...But Not Bill Clinton

6."‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 91 Times in Speech on Immigration
Obama’s speech, according to the White House transcript, was approximately 4,200 words and lasted 33 minutes. That means that on average Obama used the first person singular every 46 words—or every 22 seconds.

President Abraham Lincoln’s Second Inaugural Address, in which he presented his understanding of the moral significance of the Civil War, was only 696 words long. In that speech, Lincoln used the first person singular once."
‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 91 Times in Speech on Immigration

image.jpeg

1. "The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers."

"That was true for George Washington, that was true for Abraham Lincoln, that was true for FDR. That's been true of every combat situation, that at some point, you make sure that you try to get your folks back. And that's the right thing to do."

Speaking in Poland, Obama said it doesn't matter how Bergdahl ended up with the Taliban..."

"I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president -- with the possible exceptions of Johnson, FDR, and Lincoln -- just in terms of what we've done in modern history," Obama told 60 Minutes in an interview this month. "Obama: I'll put my record up against any president

4. "Good Grief. Obama Compares Himself to Lincoln, Reagan, FDR and Now Martin Luther King Jr.
Barack Obama played the victim card and compared himself to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. at a fundraiser in Manhattan last night.

“When I ran in 2008, I think that a lot of folks believed we elect Obama and suddenly we’re going to fix politics in Washington,” Obama said. “And Andrew is familiar with this, because everybody figures, well, we’re going to fix politics in Albany.”

“And then it turns out that there are a lot of bad habits that have been built up over time, and we’re also a big, diverse country and not everybody agrees with me; not everybody agrees with the folks who live in Manhattan,” he said, drawing laughter from the rich celebrities that filled the room. “West of here,” he said. “You guys may not be familiar with it.”

…Before leaving, Obama likened himself to one more figure. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“I think that we forget when he was alive there was nobody who was more vilified, nobody who was more controversial, nobody who was more despairing at times,” he said.

Vilified? Really? We’ve never seen a president get such an obvious pass from the leftwing media in the history of this country.
That’s just nuts.

This is just more proof that the Narcissist in Chief takes no responsibility for his failed policies that have caused the American economy to tank."
Good Grief. Obama Compares Himself to Lincoln, Reagan, FDR and Now Martin Luther King Jr.

But perhaps the most interesting offering was when he tried to place his candidacy into a historical context. Which elections does Obama see as analogous to 2008? And with which presidents does he share personal similarities? That would be John Kennedy in 1960 (hardly surprising) and Ronald Reagan in 1980 (more daring). But not, it should be noted, Bill Clinton in 1992."

6."‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 91 Times in Speech on Immigration
Obama’s speech, according to the White House transcript, was approximately 4,200 words and lasted 33 minutes. That means that on average Obama used the first person singular every 46 words—or every 22 seconds.

President Abraham Lincoln’s Second Inaugural Address, in which he presented his understanding of the moral significance of the Civil War, was only 696 words long. In that speech, Lincoln used the first person singular once."
‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 91 Times in Speech on Immigration
A truely humble man.
image.jpeg

It's a wonder that he hasn't been assassinated yet. If anyone deserves it, he does. Oh wait. If he's assassinated, we'll be stuck with uncle Joe. Maybe he's not as stupid as he looks.
no one deserves to be killed just because they have the gall and audacity to disagree with you....the guy will be gone in a few months then we will get yet another half-assed president.....

:lol: Jesus was a loser, I can tell you that. I prefer my saviors un-crucified, mmkay?

That’s just nuts.

Obama is an intelligent man, no doubt.

But he has not tried to make anyone believe he's God.

nor has Trump, YET....but I bet ya he will! ;)

That’s just nuts.

"Obama is an intelligent man,..."

Fact not in evidence.

1. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

2. “Literally the entire national security team recommended unanimously handling Mubarak differently than we did,” Gates said. “And the president took the advice of three junior backbenchers in terms of how to treat Mubarak.” Obama was so avid to support the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, he went against the advice of his national security team. The Egyptian people complained that he was supporting terrorism. And they were right." Gates: Obama Went Against ‘Entire National Security Team’ on Egypt Coup | Pamela Geller "The president supported the protestors and forced Mubarak out of power, causing the Muslim Brotherhood to soon take control of the country with Islamist president Mohamed Morsi..... Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates told Fox News that President Barack Obama ignored the advice of his “entire national security team” during the Egyptian coup in 2011 that ousted Hosni Mubarak, the country’s former president."
Gates: Obama Went Against ‘Entire National Security Team’ on Egypt Coup

What we have here is the most destructive, unintelligent ideologue in my lifetime....

....and an example of same in his voters.

That’s just nuts.

"But he (Obama) has not tried to make anyone believe he's God."

Really?

"... A LIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH THAT WINDOW, A BEAM OF LIGHT WILL COME DOWN UPON YOU, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AN EPIPHANY ... AND YOU WILL SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT YOU MUST GO TO THE POLLS AND VOTE FOR OBAMA" - BARACK OBAMA LEBANON, NEW HAMPSHIRE.
JANUARY 7, 2008.

"... this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth.”
Obama

:lol: Jesus was a loser, I can tell you that. I prefer my saviors un-crucified, mmkay?
Can anyone not understand Christianity any more?

Forum List

Back