Based on what you see here, do you think the Raid helps or hurts Trump's political chances in 2024?

Let's see, Tuesday is tomorrow. Wonder if the Senator from Alaska will lose her primary, or the representative from Oklahoma. That should shed some light on whether all the advantage in the midterms is suddenly swinging toward the Democrats. (???????!)
How?

Kudos to you for admitting you're simply parroting your master's words with no idea what they are talking about. Takes a big man to make such an admission.
I read the warrant and posted as such. Espionage as an accurate descriptor is on the table... a raid as a descriptor is not on the table. 1 Me 0 You

Well, I never know what to say to people like you.

It's like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus or some Antifa lunatic on the streets of Portland.

You're all full of rage and personal attacks.
I reply in kind. Next.

Remember, if you personally cannot handle a certain poster I believe you have the option of putting them on "IGNORE."
Then I can't see the stupid things he says and how much he hates this country. I will leave the hack alone, for awhile. He must have reported me. Predictable as usual.

Nothing I see on this forum translates to the rest of the country.
Any of see a small slice.
Trump voters will vote for Trump no matter what. When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you all would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.
It was hyperbole then. Now though, since the DOJ-FBI TDS cartel is exposed he really could do that and it would be taken as yet another dirty trick by an FBI imposter.

That's what happens when government goes rogue but only against one side and the favored side cheers them.
It is far too soon to see how this plays out for the non-party faithful for either side.
It remains how bad it will be for Team Get Trump. There's little doubt it is bad.

Classified documents? Really? After Server-gate? Incredibly tone deaf to say the least.

Any of see a small slice.

I am not surprised.

It was hyperbole then. Now though, since the DOJ-FBI TDS cartel is exposed he really could do that and it would be taken as yet another dirty trick by an FBI imposter.

It was not hyperbole then any more than now.

It remains how bad it will be for Team Get Trump. There's little doubt it is bad.

You are not really viewing it all from a reasonable vantage point.

This is actually an interesting question. Will Trump run in the primaries? I mean...what is the point really? He's a lock to get the nomination at the convention regardless of the pledged delegates won through the primary system. If the religious right has taught us anything it is this: All of the "bedrock principles" of the right wing are abject bullshit since they support a whoremonger with a straight face. I don't think the blob would suffer any injury from the "principled" republicans if he decides not to run in the primaries. Republicans have no principles. They once did...now? No.
This is...gibberish.

You love to delete my points that you cannot refute. Unless you just forgot this one:

Classified documents? Really? After Server-gate? Incredibly tone deaf to say the least.

But Officer that other person was speeding too, that means you cannot give me a ticket.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back