Based on what you see here, do you think the Raid helps or hurts Trump's political chances in 2024?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Do you think that it makes it less likely that Trump will run in the primary?

Do you think it makes it less likely that Trump will win the primary if he does run?

Will Trump voters now see Trump as a criminal, since the FBI has so much prestige and reputation for fairness and professionalism?

Will Trump voters be galvanized by this raid, or will it prompt them to stay home on election day?

Will undecided voters think that this raid over-rides Biden's negatives?

Do you think it makes it less likely that Trump will win the primary if he does run?

Will Trump voters now see Trump as a criminal, since the FBI has so much prestige and reputation for fairness and professionalism?

Will Trump voters be galvanized by this raid, or will it prompt them to stay home on election day?

If Jan 6th hearings didn't change minds....this abuse of power will. Now more and more people have the feeling that they're next.

FZrWCNgXEAArfFR.jpg

We had our primary elections today. My wife and I only voted for the candidates that Trump endorsed.

So yes, we're galvanized.

This is actually an interesting question. Will Trump run in the primaries? I mean...what is the point really? He's a lock to get the nomination at the convention regardless of the pledged delegates won through the primary system. If the religious right has taught us anything it is this: All of the "bedrock principles" of the right wing are abject bullshit since they support a whoremonger with a straight face. I don't think the blob would suffer any injury from the "principled" republicans if he decides not to run in the primaries. Republicans have no principles. They once did...now? No.

They stepped in it this time. They know it. Flop sweat everywhere.

Being reported now they were in Mar A Lago for 8+ hours and went through Melania's clothes, for pity's sake. That's just...insane.

You asked, "Do You Think"

1). Do you think that it makes it less likely that Trump will run in the primary?

He will run, it is his ONLY chance to Pardon Himself.

2). Do you think it makes it less likely that Trump will win the primary if he does run?

I honestly think in 2 years the (R) party will choose someone else.
And THAT would be best for the Country. I don't care which other (R) runs as long as it's NOT POS trump.

3). Do You think. Will Trump voters now see Trump as a criminal?

Of course NOT, but the base is less than 10 Million Voters. I'm guessing, but I it's not 60 Million.

This POS just needs to go.
Primary him out and put up ANYONE else.

They stepped in it this time. They know it. Flop sweat everywhere. Being reported now they were in Mar A Lago for 8+ hours and went through Melania's clothes, for pity's sake. That's just...insane.

It has been suggested that this is a diversion from or a retaliation for the ongoing
Hunter investigations. But Democrats now either come out . . . BANG! 💣 . . .
and nail Trump to the wall with something obvious, indisputable,
heinous and shocking crime carrying Trump away for life
in shackles and ball & chain, or they are going
down, they just ensured a GOP win
this Fall and a Trump
reelection in '24.

:dance:

It has been suggested that this is a diversion from or a retaliation for the ongoing
Hunter investigations. But Democrats now either come out . . . BANG! 💣 . . .
and nail Trump to the wall with something obvious, indisputable,
heinous and shocking crime carrying Trump away for life
in shackles and ball & chain, or they are going
down, they just ensured a GOP win
this Fall and a Trump
reelection in '24.

:dance:

Some people say oh they would never do this if they didn't have something HUGE...

To which I think, are you kidding? I have seen the ravages of TDS. Yes they would, the absolutely would do something like this. Power hunger can make you really stupid, and take stupid chances. "Too big to fail". That's our so called "leaders" in DC

Some people say oh they would never do this if they didn't have something HUGE...

Until they produce the goods and:
  1. Explain what they found.
  2. Reveal the full warrant.
  3. Explain why a subpoena wasn't used.
  4. Explain why they were there 9 hours going through the First Lady's personal wardrobe.
  5. Taking boxes full of stuff without even looking to see what was in them.
  6. Refused to allow Trump's counsel or anyone stay in the house while they searched.
  7. Tried to get the home security cameras turned off.
  8. Chose a time when Trump was not home out of state.
The idea that the brazenness of the act in some way signifies the validity of it is like so much mental masturbation.

Forum List

Back