Based on what you see here, do you think the Raid helps or hurts Trump's political chances in 2024?

Do you think that it makes it less likely that Trump will run in the primary?

Do you think it makes it less likely that Trump will win the primary if he does run?

Will Trump voters now see Trump as a criminal, since the FBI has so much prestige and reputation for fairness and professionalism?

Will Trump voters be galvanized by this raid, or will it prompt them to stay home on election day?

Will undecided voters think that this raid over-rides Biden's negatives?

Nothing I see on this forum translates to the rest of the country.

Trump voters will vote for Trump no matter what. When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you all would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.

It is far too soon to see how this plays out for the non-party faithful for either side.

No. Only people that think it was a raid already voted for Trump. Everyone else wants to know why the fuck he stole shit. Was he stupid or a traitor? Either way no one on the fence is hopping it over to Trumps side.
The fact that snowflakes are getting triggered simply by calling the raid a raid says it all.

Do you think it makes it less likely that Trump will win the primary if he does run?

Will Trump voters now see Trump as a criminal, since the FBI has so much prestige and reputation for fairness and professionalism?

Will Trump voters be galvanized by this raid, or will it prompt them to stay home on election day?

More likely to run, more likely to win the primary (hopefully there won't be any, though!) more likely to win the election.

As for voting, try to stop me.

As for Biden's negatives, this may be the worst negative yet, and that's really saying something: he's actively doing the same as dictators in banana republics always do, trying to imprison, arrest, put on trial, suppress his opponent.

Biden = Stalin

Last edited:
No one is changing their mind about Trump so this has no impact. You either hate him or you are a racist fascist anti-intellectual moron who loves him. No one is switching sides on that equation.
I think you are wrong on the switching sides thing ---- a lot of people are now being interviewed and polled that are saying this was an incredibly unAmerican thing to do, to sic the FBI on Trump, an ex-president.

Biden = Mugabe

You can look it up. It was released Friday.
Never.

This kind of jackboot tactic is always about getting rid of the reformer threatening the power of the current "leader." It's never about what they lie it's about.

More likely to run, more likely to win the primary (hopefully there won't be any, though!) more likely to win the election.

As for voting, try to stop me.

As for Biden's negatives, this may be the worst negative yet, and that's really saying something: he's actively doing the same as dictators in banana republics always do, trying to imprison, arrest, try, suppress his opponent.

Biden = Stalin

Sure...................
Biden didn't take Russia's side over America.
Trump did.

Biden didn't receive, love letters from Jing-un.
Trump did.

Biden didn't endorse a dictator, Viktor Orbán.
Trump did.

I think you are wrong on the switching sides thing ---- a lot of people are now being interviewed and polled that are saying this was an incredibly unAmerican thing to do, to sic the FBI on Trump, an ex-president.

Biden = Mugabe
Not that are switching from Biden to Trump. Trump butt lickers are more mad and more vocal but the republican have polled worse since this occurred. They are losing the senate and winning the house by a narrower margin.

Makes his nomination next to inevitable.....Even some democrats see this travesty for the vile stunt that it was.

Xiden won't run again,

Nothing I see on this forum translates to the rest of the country.

Trump voters will vote for Trump no matter what. When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you all would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.
It's difficult to imagine that the rubes could be more likely to vote. They're operating at 110% rage already. They have to "save America" from Satan and Evil and the Commies 'n stuff.

I'm not even sure that it would add to the people voting against him. The level of disgust probably hasn't moved any higher with this. How COULD it?

LOL so who are your masters telling you he was spying for? I gotta hear this
No idea. I dont make stuff up. The warrant was explicit and indicated espionage. We will see. I see it triggers you.

It's difficult to imagine that the rubes could be more likely to vote. They're operating at 110% rage already. They have to "save America" from Satan and Evil and the Commies 'n stuff.

I'm not even sure that it would add to the people voting against him. The level of disgust probably hasn't moved any higher with this. How COULD it?

I also find it interesting people think this forums is a gauge of the country as a whole.

That would be like people on my running forum thinking everyone is like that when it comes to running

I also find it interesting people think this forums is a gauge of the country as a whole.

That would be like people on my running forum thinking everyone is like that when it comes to running
Well, this forum is now about 72% to 75% obedient Trumpster. I'd imagine that many of them feel that that's an accurate reflection of the country, especially since "the election was rigged".

Their world is very, very small and insulated.

No idea. I dont make stuff up. The warrant was explicit and indicated espionage. We will see. I see it triggers you.
Kudos to you for admitting you're simply parroting your master's words with no idea what they are talking about. Takes a big man to make such an admission.

Well, this forum is now about 72% to 75% obedient Trumpster. I'd imagine that many of them feel that that's an accurate reflection of the country, especially since "the election was rigged".

Their world is very, very small and insulated.
Your opinion about anyone is null and void. You are a hack.

Not that are switching from Biden to Trump. Trump butt lickers are more mad and more vocal but the republican have polled worse since this occurred. They are losing the senate and winning the house by a narrower margin.
Let's see, Tuesday is tomorrow. Wonder if the Senator from Alaska will lose her primary, or the representative from Oklahoma. That should shed some light on whether all the advantage in the midterms is suddenly swinging toward the Democrats. (???????!)

Why do you keep humping my leg?

I was posting to someone else. You're so sensitive. Man up for a change.
Why do you care? If the heat bothers you just stop posting and that will stop any replies. Problem solved, hack.

Forum List

Back