Barry Obama is opposed to "defund the police" slogan

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Barry Obama says that "defund the police" is a bad slogan for the Corrupt Democratic Party.
Barry didn't say that he was against defunding the police, he just says that it is bad Public Relations.
He says that the Corrupt Democrats want to "reform" the criminal justice system.
But, when the Democrats "reform" things they just make it worse and loot the taxpayers.
The Democratic Party's hate and corruption has alienated millions of educated middle class Voters.

Don't forget that when the meat puppet faggot was out on the campaign trail he always read moderate shit off the teleprompter. It wasn't till he thought he was off record in a room full of like minded bed wetting marxist zealots and Valerie Jarrett didn't have her hand up his ass that he spoke his mind and exposed himself.

Banana Republicans everywhere are aghast at the news too. They demand a retraction. They know deep in their gut, they feel very strongly that Democrats should have to keep the slogan!

"It describes how we feel the Democrats position is, and we can't let them say anything differently either." One Banana Republican said.

The Barry Obama says that "defund the police" is a bad slogan for the Corrupt Democratic Party.
Barry didn't say that he was against defunding the police, he just says that it is bad Public Relations.
He says that the Corrupt Democrats want to "reform" the criminal justice system.
But, when the Democrats "reform" things they just make it worse and loot the taxpayers.
The Democratic Party's hate and corruption has alienated millions of educated middle class Voters.

Well, Barack is right. I can take him or leave him, but definitely correct this time. I have no problem with police reform but that slogan is no way to get it, as people tend to take it literally. Nobody is getting rid of their police.
Tell who I don't care for, Don Lemon on CNN. Last night, had CNN on in background. He was trying to talk (very rationally for him) to two women on this very subject. They were beating the shit out of him. He pointed out that the slogan is probably what played a large part in a lot of down ballot race losses where people were running in support of police reform, but using that slogan. Nobody, but nobody is dumb enough to defund and get rid of their police force at any level, but these two really believed the slogan was the right way to bring attention to their perceived problem. These two vehement supporters of the phrase slapped him around for 5 or 10 minutes, obviously to no effect what so ever. Surprised he didn't just cut them off and move on, but guess he had to fill the segment. The look in his eyes and attempts to respond, looked like he really wanted to say "What the Fk is the matter with you crazy b#tches?". True believers proselytizing their religion are a pain in the butt, no matter what they profess to believe in.

notice the bend in his ankle as he makes a supprise attack by curting a hard 90 degree turn directly at Travis McMichael

Not a hard right surprise attack. I’ll take the version according to your hero who admits he pulled the trigger before there was a struggle for the weapon.

Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.​

That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.​

Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.​

He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”​

he wasn't shot for trespassing, he was shot for violently attacking two men with guns

He was shot prior to an attack according to Travis McMicheal who was actually there.

Huh? Video? Do you have a different video?

No. We have this:

Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.

That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.

Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.

He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”

TM didn’t tell the police that AA was coming at him and grabbed the gun and caused it to go off. Why is that?

You are a liar KingG.

Right here
he was right in the middle of the street running directly at them and no one even aimed a gun at him

TM SAYS: Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.​

Last edited:
notice the bend in his ankle as he makes a supprise attack by curting a hard 90 degree turn directly at Travis McMichael

Not a hard right surprise attack. I’ll take the version according to your hero who admits he pulled the trigger before there was a struggle for the weapon.

Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.​

That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.​

Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.​

He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”​

he wasn't shot for trespassing, he was shot for violently attacking two men with guns

He was shot prior to an attack according to Travis McMicheal who was actually there.

Huh? Video? Do you have a different video?

No. We have this:

Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.

That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.

Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.

He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”

TM didn’t tell the police that AA was coming at him and grabbed the gun and caused it to go off. Why is that?

You are a liar KingG.
so travis did not point his weapon untill arberry was charging him...like i said

*you dont run DIRECTLY AT men with guns you're afraid of

captain-obvious-mens-costume1.jpg

so travis did not point his weapon untill arberry was charging him...like i said

I was wrong to say you were a liar. You are indeed a liar but you are also an idiot to contradict the testimony from the murderer to the police:

You are a liar KingG.

Right here
KingGUERRILLA said:
he was right in the middle of the street running directly at them and no one even aimed a gun at him

TM SAYS: Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.

That makes you a lying idiot. Being an idiot is no excuse for lying.

I was wrong to say you were a liar. You are indeed a liar but you are also an idiot to contradict the testimony from the murderer to the police:

You are a liar KingG.

Right here
KingGUERRILLA said:

TM SAYS: Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.

That makes you a lying idiot. Being an idiot is no excuse for lying.
"raising a gun" is entirely different than pointing it at someone and taking deadly aim in an attempt to intimidate them

OF course he raised a gun as he was being charged

if he had taken AiM arberry would have been shot BEFORE he was able to punch travis in the face!!

Travis was trained by the us military

now talk about OBAMA...this is his thread!

show some respect...i voted for the guy

Last edited:
"raising a gun" is entirely different than pointing it at someone and taking deadly aim in an attempt to intimidate them

OF course he raised a gun as he was being charged

What TM told the police was that he raised his gun when AA WAS 90 feet away ... right here:

AA was lnot charging at TM FROM 90 feet away. AA did not charge prior to being shot according to TM. TM Says AA Squared UP so he shot him.

There was no charge from 90 feet away you lying racist. AA was shot afterTM had the shotgun pointed at his chest
AA was so close to the end of TM’s shotgun he could reach out and grab it as it was being fired when both men were in front of the truck. They were so close to each other there could not be a charge before the first shot.

AA CHOICE WAS TO RUSH THE SHOOTER AFTER BEING WOUNDED ON THE HAND WRIST OR ARm.

Attachments

• CCCA1B58-85BD-43BB-836F-646B39BB914D.jpeg
    CCCA1B58-85BD-43BB-836F-646B39BB914D.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 50
  • 79CE465E-5503-435E-BDA8-CF7E1B085CB0.jpeg
    79CE465E-5503-435E-BDA8-CF7E1B085CB0.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Well, Barack is right. I can take him or leave him, but definitely correct this time. I have no problem with police reform but that slogan is no way to get it, as people tend to take it literally. Nobody is getting rid of their police.
Tell who I don't care for, Don Lemon on CNN. Last night, had CNN on in background. He was trying to talk (very rationally for him) to two women on this very subject. They were beating the shit out of him. He pointed out that the slogan is probably what played a large part in a lot of down ballot race losses where people were running in support of police reform, but using that slogan. Nobody, but nobody is dumb enough to defund and get rid of their police force at any level, but these two really believed the slogan was the right way to bring attention to their perceived problem. These two vehement supporters of the phrase slapped him around for 5 or 10 minutes, obviously to no effect what so ever. Surprised he didn't just cut them off and move on, but guess he had to fill the segment. The look in his eyes and attempts to respond, looked like he really wanted to say "What the Fk is the matter with you crazy b#tches?". True believers proselytizing their religion are a pain in the butt, no matter what they profess to believe in.

I could tell you are a CNN watcher. They are very easy to pick out.

AA CHOICE WAS TO RUSH THE SHOOTER AFTER BEING WOUNDED ON THE HAND WRIST OR ARm
he was shot because he attacked not BEFORE

You can clearly hear the gun go off after Arberry made his 90 degree turn to assault Travis and the reason he was shot in the hand is because Travis had it in a low ready position as arberry reached for the barrel

Whenever someone tries to forcibly take a firearm from someone else it's perfectly reasonable for them to be shot

No matter how desperate and emotional you are over this subject the video evidence is abundantly clear that the berry was shot after he began his assault

If Travis was shooting him for running while black he had a bunch of other opportunities before the assault

Travis didn't even touch him or stand in his path

he was simply reacting to the fact that a wanted criminal had just begun a suicidal charge directly at him with a plan to violently beat a deadly weapon out of his grip

what exactly did this criminal expect to accomplish?

He would have been shot by the second man if he were successful in beating the shotgun out of Travis's grip

a mentally retarded Street Criminal committed a Kamikaze charge against two professionally trained men standing their ground with guns

that's why nobody wanted to prosecute these men until Oprah told them to

I could tell you are a CNN watcher. They are very easy to pick out.

Yes, if I want to check to see if a certain expected event has happened or some new national event has taken place, it is a good place to flip, if the TV is on. If looking for opinion, I am more often on the internet. FOX and MSNBC catch up pretty quick, quicker than OAN or NEWSMAX. I stay away from OAN as they put out stuff as fact that sometime is not fact and do not retract much, so cannot be counted on. Them an NEWSMAX are usually the last to put out any breaking news already verifiable by every other source, that does not support either the right wing or in OAN's case detrimental to Russia perspective. I am certain they know it, but I think they wait for someone to write it for the talking head of the moment to put it in the best light. Fox does break some news, like when they called AZ for Biden. I paid them no attention on it that night, as NOBODY else on the planet agreed, as it seemed premature. Even to now, I think they just got lucky to be found correct 3 days later.

DOJ stats show that there is more than 2 to 1 murder ratio between Black and Whites.
But, the Press always portrays White on Black murders as racial, but almost never the other way around.
The result produces more Left Wing hate and violence.
Liberals mine the racial divide relentlessly because it impowers the far left extremist racist Democrats.

What he is saying is "Come on y'all, keep that defund Police thing on the down low, win the elections and then break it out. It's all about deceiving the people. Didn't I teach you guys anything?"
Another example of a BIG LIE and a conspiracy story. Typical of a Trumpanzee, lie and echo the same lie over and over and over again.

Forum List

Back