Barr Is The Man.....Good Job

Love how the hacks on the left can only repeat what the puppet masters pulling their strings tell them.

Barr has been a voice of quiet calm in a storm of partisan bullshit.

The "hearing" was a "telling" and Jerry Nadler needs to face a firing squad.

The rest of those cocksuckers should be out in a field picking rice. It's all they are qualified for.

Dims are so quick to vilify him because they are scared shitless of him.

I fucking love it.
Could it be that they are scared shitless that he's gonna lock a bunch of their useless asses away for a long long time?

They are already running for cover.

Yates threw Comey and the FBI under the bus yesterday.

Looks like the powers that be have decided Comey is the fall guy.

They love him as they love tramp. All trampers.

I fucking love it.

Well he works for tramp and only for tramp.

Shut The Fuck Up.

You've been reduced to your hackish bullshit for some time now.

Get the fuck off of this thread. Retards are NOT welcome.

He works for tramp and not the people.

No I do not need to shut up. I spoke my mind.

He works only for tramp, whatever tramp wants , he is reincarnated Roy Cohn.
Is that what you believe? Repubs are mostly on the defensive from Prog attacks 24 hours a day. It is easy to be influenced when 95% of the system is promoting what you believe in.

I fucking love it.

So did Holder and Lynch for BO What is your point?

No you know who tramp is.

And we know who the rancid tomato is too.

We also know that the vegetable/fruit is getting worse by the day.

Pretty soon we'll be better off with a head of broccoli sitting in the oval office. Oh wait, that will be one of his VP picks.

If there was any doubt about what a formidable individual the AG is, it was removed by his performance before the House committee.

The Lefties were clearly petrified that he might be able to speak an un-interrupted sentence, and the chair-troll not only permitted the travesty but ensured that it would consume the entire time.

This was the political equivalent of the reactions of opposing pitchers and managers when Barry Bonds was having his best year: "Walk the bastard. Don't give him anything to hit or he will kill us."

Barr is definitely on steroids, but of a different kind.

Too late for Barr. History will record him as possibly the most compromised, overtly corrupt, unethical AG in American history.

Bill Barr.......

He's good.

Eric Holder makes him look REALLY GOOD

They love him as they love tramp. All trampers.

I fucking love it.

Shut The Fuck Up.

You've been reduced to your hackish bullshit for some time now.

Get the fuck off of this thread. Retards are NOT welcome.

He works for tramp and not the people.

No I do not need to shut up. I spoke my mind.

He works only for tramp, whatever tramp wants , he is reincarnated Roy Cohn.

Yes, you need to Shut The Fuck Up.

You don't have a working mind to speak.

Provide your proof you lying piece of shit.

Barr has brought some sanity to the job after Eric Holder turned it into a fucking nightmare.
Obama's right hand man!

No one with any knowledge of Constitutional law would honestly criticize Barr's conduct in office since he was appointed by President Trump.

In every single matter, his actions and communications have been consistent with the law, the Constitution, and with generally accepted views of how they are applied. Knowledgeable people can certainly disagree - certainly a Leftist A.G. would do things differently - but there is a spectrum of legal interpretation that ranges from Left to Right, and he is consistently within the normal range.

Political hacks are seemingly self-justified in raising outrageous criticisms, and this is just part of the fallout from a generally dystopian political culture, but to those who know the law, Barr has been beyond reproach, and displayed exemplary character, patience, and judgment. If you can't see that, you need to look inward, not outward.

From the article:

“This is awesome,” said one person as the attorney general ventured into the small, but passionate group of “Back the Blue” supporters.

Barr is rogue.

You are full of shit.
You should just ignore her instead of joining her in the gutter.

I believe Barr is going to be well remembered in history.

1. You are right....but I don't always do the right thing.

2. Agree

Democrats hate Barr because he's onto their communist bullshit and their treasonous coup attempt. I was starting to lose faith that he would do the right thing myself. Now that he has the deep staters by the balls, we need charges and we need them soon. Democrats are squirming over the fact that they got caught in the coup they called crossfire hurricane. Speaking of crossfire hurricane, why isn't that old asshole Mick Jagger suing the fbi-doj for using his songs lyrics? Jagger and Neil Young should start a band and call themselves the whining pussies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back