The US economy adds 1.8 million jobs in July but is still down nearly 13 million jobs during the pandemic PER CNN

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
However,THE TRUTH the number of permanent job losers held steady in July over last month at 2.9 million, underscoring the longer-lasting impact to the labor market due to the pandemic. is the typical CNN idiots response, the total for the last 4 months have 11 million jobs that have retuirned in the USA Per the Natioanl labor statistics and CBO ,which means 3 million left to return before 11/04/2020 the election and the covid 19 vacne ready for usage for 200 million people October 2020, , but deny this on air Now tell me Demcrates is CNN only tell America Good news about the POTUS Trump

However,THE TRUTH the number of permanent job losers held steady in July over last month at 2.9 million, underscoring the longer-lasting impact to the labor market due to the pandemic. is the typical CNN idiots response, the total for the last 4 months have 11 million jobs that have retuirned in the USA Per the Natioanl labor statistics and CBO ,which means 3 million left to return before 11/04/2020 the election and the covid 19 vacne ready for usage for 200 million people October 2020, , but deny this on air Now tell me Demcrates is CNN only tell America Good news about the POTUS Trump
And an average of 1.4 million new jobless claims weekly for the last few months. Not counting those first few with 10 million + each.

The gap between black/white unemployment is wider than it has been for years.

If we had the Obama economy through this, We would be sunk for sure.

Now I've been a financial professional since Reagan. I can only listen to financial professionals to take seriously.

Now I've been a financial professional since Reagan. I can only listen to financial professionals to take seriously.

Like Ben Bernanke who was saying everything was under control right up until the crash?

There's no Trump to this, mayors and governors forced businesses to CLOSE hello.
If smelly would have acted faster we'd have been COVID free. I have four bipartisan MOC's which prove my point. BTW, did you get out of the market at 29? :auiqs.jpg:

Now I've been a financial professional since Reagan.

Being a tax preparer does not make you a financial professional.

11 million jobs that have retuirned in the USA
Great! Only 44milion to go.

Meanwhile Repubtards have the economy & the US Dollar locked into a Death Spiral. They caused the US Dollar to lose a huge chunk of it's "World Reserve Currency" status & China is moving in with it's WeChat currency. Now Trump is forced to ban WeChat to save the US Dollar. China will soon retaliate against US.

CNN is wrong as usual, putting out "fake news". The US is down about 10m not 13m. In September as schools reopen another drop should happen. Lets hope that by then either a new therapy or two will be available making the virus less deadly.
1596814381551.png

There's no Trump to this, mayors and governors forced businesses to CLOSE hello.
If smelly would have acted faster we'd have been COVID free. I have four bipartisan MOC's which prove my point. BTW, did you get out of the market at 29? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump tried to act faster, asshole Democrats called him a racist FACT! As to the rest of your rambling WTF are you blabbering about?

It may seem minor but these are not jobs that were "added". They are jobs that were there before but the people who were laid off got called back.
The September jobs report should be very good too as most of the teachers go back to work.
However, I don't know if they were employed during the summer or collected unemployment??
The are no unemployment benefits for teachers during summer breaks.

Yes, the state's closed themselves, based on the Federal CDC guidelines of 6 ft of separation, and no more than 10 people gathered in a room together.

In about a week's time, CDC went from no gatherings larger than 100, then changed to none larger than 50, and then changed to 10.

Then ALL SPORTS came out and said, they were shutting them all down,

Then the stock market fell drastically... because they saw no leadership on the virus by our govt.

And THEN the States closed down.

Trump tried to act faster, asshole Democrats called him a racist FACT! As to the rest of your rambling WTF are you blabbering about?
What do you mean “tried to act faster” was he prevented from doing something that he wanted to do? If so, what and how?

Forum List

Back