Barr can't without going to jail. Trump can't without being impeached for obstruction of justice.

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic
As Barr noted in his letter to Congress, he can't send Muller's report because it contains Grand Jury testimony. That can't be released. There is also large chucks of stuff that is unreleasable because of ongoing investigations in various jurisdictions. The clowns calling for immediate release understand this just because they want him to get in trouble for releasing it.

Barr should just put a banner at the top of the report "That Grand Jury testimony and investigation stil ongoing, itmes have been redacted from this report. And I don.t want any shit about it."

As Barr noted in his letter to Congress, he can't send Muller's report because it contains Grand Jury testimony. That can't be released. There is also large chucks of stuff that is unreleasable because of ongoing investigations in various jurisdictions. The clowns calling for immediate release understand this just because they want him to get in trouble for releasing it.
Know what the AG in the Watergate Affair did?
He asked the judge to release the Grand Jury report to Congress...and the judge did.

Of course he wasn't a Nixon stooge and Barr IS a trump stooge

It is an impossibility that Mueller prepared his report in such a way that it takes weeks to separate out the national security and grand jury information. Mueller is no idiot, I can guarantee he knew what would happen upon release of his report and made redaction as easy as "The following 20 pages contain sensitive information".

It is an impossibility that Mueller prepared his report in such a way that it takes weeks to separate out the national security and grand jury information. Mueller is no idiot, I can guarantee he knew what would happen upon release of his report and made redaction as easy as "The following 20 pages contain sensitive information".
Mueller had to release his report quickly because I have no doubt that Barr cut the purse strings.

Mueller had to release his report quickly because I have no doubt that Barr cut the purse strings.
I have little doubt the investigation was attacked, stalled and obstructed in a hundred different ways by everyone who thought they could get away with it.

How did Barr cut the purse strings? And if he did, the howling from the democrats would have raised the roof 76 feet
If Barr did anything like that Congress was supposed to be notified. That's in the Law.

As far as I know that hasn't happened.

That said...The Grand Jury is STILL impaneled. The Stone case still has to go to trial. Corsi is still out there.

Odd that it ended when it did and I'm sure the Report would shed light on that

Sure....it's not as if donnie's not afraid of what's in the Report.....

I have little doubt the investigation was attacked, stalled and obstructed in a hundred different ways by everyone who thought they could get away with it.
I think Barr simply told Mueller the free meals were over with.
I’ve slaved on many never ending projects that were purposely extended for the fringe benefits.

I’ve slaved on many never ending projects that were purposely extended for the fringe benefits.
Every time they turned over a rock they found criminal scum, Russian operatives and more rocks. Just because the special counsel's investigation has ended it does not mean they have finally reached the bottom of the Trump pit of sleaze. There may be no bottom.

Know what the AG in the Watergate Affair did?
He asked the judge to release the Grand Jury report to Congress...and the judge did.

Of course he wasn't a Nixon stooge and Barr IS a trump stooge
Too bad you can't prove that. But then hey, you can't prove anything!

Every time they turned over a rock they found criminal scum, Russian operatives and more rocks. Just because the special counsel's investigation has ended it does not mean they have finally reached the bottom of the Trump pit of sleaze. There may be no bottom.
Yes...whispering into someone’s ear to reveal to expose that someone committed a crime is a crime...
Are you really that fucking stupid?

Yes...whispering into someone’s ear to reveal to expose that someone committed a crime is a crime...
Are you stupid enough to just swallow the Trump narrative of all this?

It’s the Adam Schiff narrative.
I actually watched him on several YouTube videos explainging why he’s investigating Trump.
You mean to tell me you didn’t watch?

I haven't heard Trump say anything on it but I have seen Biden grabbing children and groping them. We know you are ok with that because he's a liberal douche but like all libs, always you are wrong.

Democrats cannot accept the 2016 election. After 17 investigators, 40 attorneys, 500 witnesses and 2800 subpoenas Democrats refuse to accept the Mueller report.

It’s the Adam Schiff narrative.
I actually watched him on several YouTube videos explainging why he’s investigating Trump.
You mean to tell me you didn’t watch?
I only watch cat videos on youtube.

I haven't heard Trump say anything on it but I have seen Biden grabbing children and groping them. We know you are ok with that because he's a liberal douche but like all libs, always you are wrong.

Biden is probably done and I don't care. What does that have to do with the Barr cover-up?

Forum List

Back