Barnard College instructor discusses blowing up and gassing whites in coming race war

A Barnard College English instructor was featured on a Canadian radio show earlier Monday in which he discussed blowing up and gassing white people in an imagined race war.

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.

“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”

Naaa, nothing incendiary here
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The ridiculous opinion of one individual is representative of nothing and no one.

It's amazing how ONE black man can make a comment and it is attributed to EVERY black person across America.

A Barnard College English instructor was featured on a Canadian radio show earlier Monday in which he discussed blowing up and gassing white people in an imagined race war.

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.

“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”

The ridiculous opinion of one individual is representative of nothing and no one.

Stuff it kid, he is ba black racist just like you.You are a moron who never fails to attach blame to ALL "Righties" for the words they use.

It's amazing how ONE black man can make a comment and it is attributed to EVERY black person across America.

Priceless irony. You "people" do it ALL the time.

Forum List

Back