Leftist race war coming?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Here is an interview of a Barnard College English instructor who was featured on a Canadian radio show recently who discussed what a hypothetical race war would look like.

Ben_Philippe-Barnard-College-370x242.jpg

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.
“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”

What was even more troubling was the woman doing the interview. She said this troubled her, especially since she was a Jew, but the inexplicably said, "I'm so sorry you feel the need to feel this way"

WTH?

Here is an interview of a Barnard College English instructor who was featured on a Canadian radio show recently who discussed what a hypothetical race war would look like.

Ben_Philippe-Barnard-College-370x242.jpg

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.
“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”

What was even more troubling was the woman doing the interview. She said this troubled her, especially since she was a Jew, but the inexplicably said, "I'm so sorry you feel the need to feel this way"

WTH?

do you ever wonder why this person feels this way about the world ??? let me ask you several questions for you to think about ... say you get up in the morning ...you have worked hard to get to where you are... you go for you morning jog ... as you are jogging reports of a suspicious person in a hoody is running around in your area ... cops pull up to you slap you to the ground hand cuff you kick you several time, cause you don't belong there in their opinion... what would you think as a writer ...

so now you just gut your first new expensive car ... you get in and drive it to Starbucks to get your morning coffee .... all of a sudden you are surrounded by cop cars... you're told to put your hands out the window then told to get out of the car .... as soon as you reach for your door handle you her cops shout out gun !!!!! they all start firing at you and you are killed because you were in a rich neighborhood driving a new car ... now tell me why you think people like Ben Philippe is writing what he knows ... you seem to have only part of the story you personal opinion what is law what is right ... personally I won't be surprised if people of color start arming themselves with automatic weapons and every time a cop comes in their area the kill them ... I for on won't be surprised ... we all say we are about of rule of law ...hell you don't see white guys stopped forced to lay down in the mud hand cuffed and arrested for resisting arrest ...you don't see white guys pulled over and surrounded by cops tell them to put their hands out the window the killed because you reach for the door handle to comply to their request ... hell the young kid that killed 8 black church going people who was caught... while they were driving to the jail he said he was hungry ... he asked the officers if he could get something to eat after killing 8 church going black people, these cops pulled into a Burger King got him as whopper Frys and a coke ... he ate it they continued to take him to jail ... now again tell me why would Ben Philippe say the things he says??? or respond the way he does ... could it be he's had enough of the crap coming from white people and the cops ... could that be it HUMMMM!!!!

WTH?
do you ever wonder why this person feels this way about the world ??? let me ask you several questions for you to think about ... say you get up in the morning ...you have worked hard to get to where you are... you go for you morning jog ... as you are jogging reports of a suspicious person in a hoody is running around in your area ... cops pull up to you slap you to the ground hand cuff you kick you several time, cause you don't belong there in their opinion... what would you think as a writer ...

so now you just gut your first new expensive car ... you get in and drive it to Starbucks to get your morning coffee .... all of a sudden you are surrounded by cop cars... you're told to put your hands out the window then told to get out of the car .... as soon as you reach for your door handle you her cops shout out gun !!!!! they all start firing at you and you are killed because you were in a rich neighborhood driving a new car ... now tell me why you think people like Ben Philippe is writing what he knows ... you seem to have only part of the story you personal opinion what is law what is right ... personally I won't be surprised if people of color start arming themselves with automatic weapons and every time a cop comes in their area the kill them ... I for on won't be surprised ... we all say we are about of rule of law ...hell you don't see white guys stopped forced to lay down in the mud hand cuffed and arrested for resisting arrest ...you don't see white guys pulled over and surrounded by cops tell them to put their hands out the window the killed because you reach for the door handle to comply to their request ... hell the young kid that killed 8 black church going people who was caught... while they were driving to the jail he said he was hungry ... he asked the officers if he could get something to eat after killing 8 church going black people, these cops pulled into a Burger King got him as whopper Frys and a coke ... he ate it they continued to take him to jail ... now again tell me why would Ben Philippe say the things he says??? or respond the way he does ... could it be he's had enough of the crap coming from white people and the cops ... could that be it HUMMMM!!!!
1. Look at the crime rates by race, QED.
2. If they want to play the "super-predator" card, then we'll see what happens.
3. In 2024 when the "color-blind" party gets in, the tables will be turned, again.

Forum List

Back