Barnard College instructor discusses blowing up and gassing whites in coming race war

James Crow was a democrat...they fooled you then and they are fooling you now....

He was a Southern white man, it didn't matter if you were Democrat or Republican.

Only if you are an ignorant fool!

How many Southern Republicans voted for the CRA or VRA? Fool.

You poor child. I hope you wake up soon. But I doubt it.

Answer the question genius.

James Crow was a democrat...they fooled you then and they are fooling you now....

He was a Southern white man, it didn't matter if you were Democrat or Republican.

He can't.

Most black and white folks get along great if it weren't for the racist like you around.
You mean racists like this black academic who is making death threats against white people

Let's see how many white folks are harmed because of this fool.

I'm more concerned about the good black folks who will be harmed because of this fool. That's the difference between you and I. I care about ALL people. You only care about your gangsters.

I don't need to. It was Republicans that stopped that bullshit in the first place. Genius.

Most black and white folks get along great if it weren't for the racist like you around.
You mean racists like this black academic who is making death threats against white people

Let's see how many white folks are harmed because of this fool.

I'm more concerned about the good black folks who will be harmed because of this fool. That's the difference between you and I. I care about ALL people. You only care about your gangsters.

The only folks this fool is going to rile up are right wing, racist. Most white and black folks are going to ignore and idiot like that.

You can't change the stripes on a tiger...you can paint over them but they are still there....

Exactly, tell me how many Southern Republicans fought against racism and discrimination?

Time to grow up son. Whitey doesn't owe you anything.

I don't need to. It was Republicans that stopped that bullshit in the first place. Genius.

That's a lie, the votes for these 2 major pieces of legislation were voted on by region, not party.

You can't change the stripes on a tiger...you can paint over them but they are still there....

Exactly, tell me how many Southern Republicans fought against racism and discrimination?

I have been grown for a long, long time. America owes her citizens of color a lot, will we EVER see it? Probably not.

I have been grown for a long, long time. America owes her citizens of color a lot, will we EVER see it? Probably not.

Whitey owes you nothing.

Whitey owes you nothing.

America owes a lot to her citizens of color.

Whitey owes you nothing.

Nope, no more than we owe anyone else. I won't give you shit and you aren't able to take it.

Whitey owes you nothing.

Nope, no more than we owe anyone else. I won't give you shit and you aren't able to take it.

I didn't ask you for shit and don't want shit from you. Now as Dr. King said,

"It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash this check — a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice."

Whitey owes you nothing.

"It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash this check — a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice."

Whitey owes you nothing.

That's a lie, the votes for these 2 major pieces of legislation were voted on by region, not party.

Don't be stupid. LBJ worked hand in hand with the Repubs to get the Civil Rights Act passed. The Dems tried to block it at every turn.

You just know that IM2 and Asslips had to change their pants after reading that story.

Whitey owes you nothing.

You live in a country where the poorest are still in the top 1% of the world. Don't be a jackass. You HAVE benefitted. The fact that a bunch of you are too stupid or lazy to get ahead is immaterial to the overwhelming majority of black people who have left your sorry ass behind.

Forum List

Back