Barbra Bush in hospital Liberals show their true tolerance.

People wishing Barbara Bush would die are scum.

Just like the people here who wished Reid would die when he was in the hospital

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/330591-harry-reid-in-the-hospital.html#post8325966

and

Yeahhhhh -I knew there was a reason the hypocrisy was a bit thick in here.

Thanks!

Have I ever wished the death of a democrat? You need to separate libertarians from conservatives here. Libertarians are more liberal then conservative.

plus there is a BIG difference between a vile politician whose actions DID cause pain and suffering to Americans ( including those on the board)and who is in ACTIVE POWER right now and a WIFE of a politician who has not been in power for 20+years

but the full of envy and hatred left pretends they do not understand the difference

"The wishing her well by liberals were so apparent dont you think?"

These awful posts are obviously disinformation tactics by the far right reactionaries.

Did Barbara Bush do anything to be worth that kind of vitriol? Did Harry Reid?

Maybe not but she is pretty crazy and mean. I never especially liked her but would not have said some of the things that wingers said abou Harry Reid when he was sick.

It's all a matter of opinion. For example you seem crazy and mean - though somehow I doubt if you are particularly pretty.

Well nobody ever accused you of being particularly perceptive or intelligent. :lol:

Who are you anyway lowrep?

Maybe not but she is pretty crazy and mean. I never especially liked her but would not have said some of the things that wingers said abou Harry Reid when he was sick.

It's all a matter of opinion. For example you seem crazy and mean - though somehow I doubt if you are particularly pretty.

:lol:

right on spot

Are you calling him a dog or did you mean spot on.

I'm saddened that she is ill with Pneumonia. I always admired her, she was a strong first lady. My prayers go out to her for a speedy recovery.

‘Die f*cking bitch’: Depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush
?Die f*cking bitch?: Depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush | Twitchy
This again puts light on how loving and tolerant those on the left are. Wishing the death of a sick old lady.

Bc3jI49CQAAUUR1.jpg

Doctor Grosz @doctorgrosz

Barbara Bush has been hospitalized. In other news: that old **** is apparently still alive.

There are many like this at the link.......I again and warmed by the out pouring of sympathy for a elderly lady.

The New York Times ✔ @nytimes

Barbara Bush Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Texas http://nyti.ms/Kir5LL

bob @TTocol
Follow

“@nytimes: Barbara Bush Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Texas http://nyti.ms/Kir5LL ” hope she dies roaring! ****!!!
5:45 AM - 1 Jan 2014
Barbara Bush Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Texas

Barbara Bush, 88, was admitted to Houston Methodist Hospital on Monday for treatment of pneumonia and remained there Tuesday evening.
The New York Times @nytimes

The wishing her well by liberals were so apparent dont you think?

Alter Tatil @altermali
Follow

Barbara Bush hospitalized, why dont you just die fcking bitch.

This shit is disgusting and this is the true face of liberals mean hate filled trolls that wish the death of a 88 year old woman.

You weren't surprised, were you? They LOVE to have a non-manufactured crisis....:eusa_whistle:

I'm saddened that she is ill with Pneumonia. I always admired her, she was a strong first lady. My prayers go out to her for a speedy recovery.

what made her a great first lady was the fact that we heard so little of her while her husband was president....

‘Die f*cking bitch’: Depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush
?Die f*cking bitch?: Depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush | Twitchy
This again puts light on how loving and tolerant those on the left are. Wishing the death of a sick old lady.

Bc3jI49CQAAUUR1.jpg

Barbara Bush has been hospitalized. In other news: that old **** is apparently still alive.

There are many like this at the link.......I again and warmed by the out pouring of sympathy for a elderly lady.

The New York Times ✔ @nytimes

Barbara Bush Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Texas http://nyti.ms/Kir5LL

bob @TTocol
Follow

“@nytimes: Barbara Bush Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Texas http://nyti.ms/Kir5LL ” hope she dies roaring! ****!!!
5:45 AM - 1 Jan 2014
Barbara Bush Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Texas

Barbara Bush, 88, was admitted to Houston Methodist Hospital on Monday for treatment of pneumonia and remained there Tuesday evening.
The New York Times @nytimes

Alter Tatil @altermali
Follow

This shit is disgusting and this is the true face of liberals mean hate filled trolls that wish the death of a 88 year old woman.

THose people are crude idiots. I wish Barbara Bush a rapid recovery.

Bc3jI49CQAAUUR1.jpg

Alter Tatil @altermali
Follow

THose people are crude idiots. I wish Barbara Bush a rapid recovery.

I would rep you but it seems I cant.....

There are liberals that say vile things then there are liberals that either ignore or defend liberals that say vile things.

There are conservatives that say vile things then there are conservatives that either ignore or defend conservatives that say vile things.

I have never defended a person calling themselves conservative that would have said something so vile.

The kind of hate shown in the OP is really pathetic. It's driven by our extreme ideologies. It clearly shows that some people are so immersed/consumed by their ideology that they can't even think like a rational human being.
This isn't the first time we have seen this kind of hate. It seems whenever a high profile individual becomes ill or needs a serious medical procedure, the feeble-minded haters come our from under their rock and spew their disgusting hate. In recent times I've seen haters on this board wish death upon, George HW Bush, Harry Reid, George W Bush, Barrack Obama and Muslims in general.
The question is, how did these people get to be that way?

I think it's always been there inside, but when you can post anonymously, it gives the cowards the freedom to say what they really feel. And those kinds of cowardly gossips are not limited to political stance, age, gender, etc.

Bc3jI49CQAAUUR1.jpg

Is it disgusting. But hardly limited to liberals. Amoral apathetic people cross all political lines.

Hope she gets better.

People say this but truth is I hardly ever see it happening from both sides... Oh I am sure there are a few assholes who wish ill of a liberal who is ill but no where near the number that the left seems to show.
We see what we want to see, don't we? :eusa_eh:

Is it disgusting. But hardly limited to liberals. Amoral apathetic people cross all political lines.

Hope she gets better.

People say this but truth is I hardly ever see it happening from both sides... Oh I am sure there are a few assholes who wish ill of a liberal who is ill but no where near the number that the left seems to show.
We see what we want to see, don't we? :eusa_eh:

No just see what is there. To many of you liberals are angry and hateful.

No just see what is there. To many of you liberals are angry and hateful.

You're the one who started this hateful thread.

So showing the hate people like YOU espouse makes me the hater?????? You need to seek professional help for your mental instability.

I don't say that kind of thing, you do though. You and other wingnuts on this board.

That's ok, this place is going the same way another did in our past. It's fine, it will become the echo chamber as a result and some of us will find someplace else to be. No prob.

Forum List

Back