Barbra Bush in hospital Liberals show their true tolerance.

You're the one who started this hateful thread.

So showing the hate people like YOU espouse makes me the hater?????? You need to seek professional help for your mental instability.

I don't say that kind of thing, you do though. You and other wingnuts on this board.

That's ok, this place is going the same way another did in our past. It's fine, it will become the echo chamber as a result and some of us will find someplace else to be. No prob.

you are delusional

I'm saddened that she is ill with Pneumonia. I always admired her, she was a strong first lady. My prayers go out to her for a speedy recovery.

what made her a great first lady was the fact that we heard so little of her while her husband was president....

She isn't/wasn't "great" or "strong". She never really never did much in, or out of the White House. She had the literacy project but mostly, she was just the idle rich. Whether she is dead or alive won't make any difference to the world at all.

But, of course, when she dies, she will immediately become a saint to the right.

Personally, I believe she has been a part of the criminal actions of the entire Bush family is accepting enormous amounts of money from Osama bin Laden and his family.

I'm saddened that she is ill with Pneumonia. I always admired her, she was a strong first lady. My prayers go out to her for a speedy recovery.

what made her a great first lady was the fact that we heard so little of her while her husband was president....

She isn't/wasn't "great" or "strong". She never really never did much in, or out of the White House. She had the literacy project but mostly, she was just the idle rich. Whether she is dead or alive won't make any difference to the world at all.

But, of course, when she dies, she will immediately become a saint to the right.

Personally, I believe she has been a part of the criminal actions of the entire Bush family is accepting enormous amounts of money from Osama bin Laden and his family.

Thats the point you fool. We didn't elect her. Being married to the president doesn't give you a right to govern.....

Thats the point you fool. We didn't elect her. Being married to the president doesn't give you a right to govern.....

And, if First lady Michelle Obama laying around, eating bon bons and watching the soaps, sucking on the tax payer teat the way Bush or Nancy Reagan did, you'd be having a little fit about that too.

Ppfft.

And, if First lady Michelle Obama laying around, eating bon bons and watching the soaps, sucking on the tax payer teat the way Bush or Nancy Reagan did, you'd be having a little fit about that too.

Ppfft.

She is you dumbass.

Ppfft.
No she is strolling her fat ass around on my dime telling me what I should feed my kids....NO ONE elected her to office!

Barbara Bush was a great lady and the whole nation wishes her well

Anonymous people trolling the Internet do not reflect what Americans feel

I think it is more telling that a person chooses to start a thread on horrible evil liberals rather than a thread on Barbara Bush.

I hope Barb makes a recovery and lives the gift of life to the fullest.

But, as far as people on the left being schadenfreuden and morbid, there are just as many on the right.

Last edited:

I think it is more telling that a person chooses to start a thread on horrible evil liberals rather than a thread on Barbara Bush.

They are gleaning satisfaction from the hate and not the opportunity to show their empathy.
It is Nova, what else do you expect?

Is it? I figured we are here to debate current events and liberal venom toward a sick old lady is that.

Is it? I figured we are here to debate current events and liberal venom toward a sick old lady is that.

I figure we have a choice and the choices we make say a lot about us.

RW made a choice.
You made a choice.

I like what RW had to say :)

Maybe not but she is pretty crazy and mean. I never especially liked her but would not have said some of the things that wingers said abou Harry Reid when he was sick.

It's all a matter of opinion. For example you seem crazy and mean - though somehow I doubt if you are particularly pretty.

Well nobody ever accused you of being particularly perceptive or intelligent. :lol:

Who are you anyway lowrep?

Oh dear! I seem to have hurt your feelings. I should have remembered that ugly, mean and crazy people are often very sensitive. When it comes to themselves, that is.

Ppfft.
No she is strolling her fat ass around on my dime telling me what I should feed my kids....NO ONE elected her to office!

Liar.

She's doing no such thing.

It's all a matter of opinion. For example you seem crazy and mean - though somehow I doubt if you are particularly pretty.

Well nobody ever accused you of being particularly perceptive or intelligent. :lol:

Who are you anyway lowrep?

Oh dear! I seem to have hurt your feelings. I should have remembered that ugly, mean and crazy people are often very sensitive. When it comes to themselves, that is.

Only a moronic wingnut would think that he has the power to hurt someone's feelings on an anonymous message board. I think I remember you, you were here attempting to convince people that you are a lawyer to add credibility to your lame posts during he Zimmeman trial.

Pathetc. :lol:

People say this but truth is I hardly ever see it happening from both sides... Oh I am sure there are a few assholes who wish ill of a liberal who is ill but no where near the number that the left seems to show.
We see what we want to see, don't we? :eusa_eh:

No just see what is there. To many of you liberals are angry and hateful.

I agree with that as long as we acknowledge that some many of the far right reactionaries are also angry and hateful.

Forum List

Back