Barbra Bush in hospital Liberals show their true tolerance.

I was always a big fan of former First Lady Barbara Bush. I thought she was a total class-act. When her husband, George H. W. Bush (Sr.) took ill last year, I, a progressive, was the first on another forum to wish him well. I have always thought of the Bushs - both sets, father and son, and their respective wives, to be good, decent people, regardless of my differences with them on policy.

In fact, I have liked pretty much every first lady - they have most all been a class-acts, including Nancy Reagan, including Hillary Clinton, including Laura Bush, including Rosalyn Carter and including Michelle Obama. Pat Nixon was probably the FLOTUS that the public saw the least and Betty Ford wasn't there long enough for people to really get to know her, but the courage she showed in coming out in the ensuing years about her alcoholism was a great thing and a lot of people have benefitted from the Betty Ford clinic.

Being First Lady is surely not easy. It's not an elected position, but you are always in the public eye. It's not something you get a choice about. Most, if not all FLOTUSES try to stay above the fray and do good humanitarian projects. They are generally beloved by most and generally enjoy higher approval numbers than their spouses.

I wish Barbara Bush a full recovery, but should G-d call her now, my grief will then go with the Bush family. But I am really, really hoping that she recovers.

--------------------------------------------------

Oh, and [MENTION=18909]thanatos144[/MENTION] - you are an asswipe and a disgrace to Conservatives who actually have something meaningful and factual to bring to the table. Poor sops, looks like they are stuck with you.

Last edited:
I was always a big fan of former First Lady Barbara Bush. I thought she was a totally class act. Where her husband, George H. W. Bush (Sr.) took ill last year, I, a progressive, was the first on another forum to wish him well. I have always thought of the Bushs - both sets, father and son, and their respective wives, to be good, decent people.

In fact, I have liked pretty much every first lady - they have most all been a class act, including Nancy Reagan, including Hillary Clinton, including Laura Bush, including Rosalyn Carter and including Michelle Obama. Pat Nixon was probably the FLOTUS that the public saw the least and Betty Ford wasn't there long enough for people to really get to know her, but the courage she showed in coming out in the ensuing years about her alcoholism was a great thing and a lot of people have benefitted from the Betty Ford clinic.

Being First Lady is surely not easy. It's not an elected position, but you are always in the public eye. Most, if not all FLOTUSES try to stay above the fray and do good humanitarian projects. They are generally beloved by most and generally enjoy higher approval numbers than their spouses.

I wish Barbara Bush a full recovery, but should G-d call her now, my grief will then go with the Bush family. But I am really, really hoping that she recovers.

--------------------------------------------------

Oh, and @Thanatos - you are an asswipe.

Gee it breaks my heart that a sock like you doesn't like the truth

tapatalk post

‘Die f*cking bitch’: Depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush
?Die f*cking bitch?: Depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush | Twitchy
This again puts light on how loving and tolerant those on the left are. Wishing the death of a sick old lady.

Bc3jI49CQAAUUR1.jpg

Doctor Grosz @doctorgrosz

Barbara Bush has been hospitalized. In other news: that old **** is apparently still alive.

There are many like this at the link.......I again and warmed by the out pouring of sympathy for a elderly lady.

The New York Times ✔ @nytimes

Barbara Bush Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Texas http://nyti.ms/Kir5LL

bob @TTocol
Follow

“@nytimes: Barbara Bush Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Texas http://nyti.ms/Kir5LL ” hope she dies roaring! ****!!!
5:45 AM - 1 Jan 2014
Barbara Bush Hospitalized for Pneumonia in Texas

Barbara Bush, 88, was admitted to Houston Methodist Hospital on Monday for treatment of pneumonia and remained there Tuesday evening.
The New York Times @nytimes

The wishing her well by liberals were so apparent dont you think?

Alter Tatil @altermali
Follow

Barbara Bush hospitalized, why dont you just die fcking bitch.

This shit is disgusting and this is the true face of liberals mean hate filled trolls that wish the death of a 88 year old woman.

This might surprise you but if you read some posts on this forum you'll even repubs get pretty nasty also. Maybe more than libtoids.

Thats the point you fool. We didn't elect her. Being married to the president doesn't give you a right to govern.....

And, if First lady Michelle Obama laying around, eating bon bons and watching the soaps, sucking on the tax payer teat the way Bush or Nancy Reagan did, you'd be having a little fit about that too.

Ppfft.
No she is strolling her fat ass around on my dime telling me what I should feed my kids....NO ONE elected her to office!

This is what I mean natos, you get pretty nasty yourself sometimes.

do you guys even remember what you have said in the past about CHILDREN of presidents?

I think shes a racist but I never wished her any ill.

You guys have said HORRIBLE things about people who were sick.

Look how you treated Hilary when she had a head injury.

Thats the point you fool. We didn't elect her. Being married to the president doesn't give you a right to govern.....

And, if First lady Michelle Obama laying around, eating bon bons and watching the soaps, sucking on the tax payer teat the way Bush or Nancy Reagan did, you'd be having a little fit about that too.

Ppfft.
No she is strolling her fat ass around on my dime telling me what I should feed my kids....NO ONE elected her to office!

NO, she is advocating for a healthy cause. And the First Family is indeed on the american dime, because we re-elected Barack Obama, fair and square. Don't like it? Tough shit. Start winning elections someday on down the road.

Ppfft.

NO, she is advocating for a healthy cause. And the First Family is indeed on the american dime, because we re-elected Barack Obama, fair and square. Don't like it? Tough shit. Start winning elections someday on down the road.

They dare to dream.

Okay, so I guess this thread has established the ground rule that one end of the spectrum can say the most vicious possible things about any member of the family of someone from the other end, and that end has nothing to complain about, ever, otherwise they're just big whiners.

Fair enough?

Last edited:
rw hypocrites.

Go whine to someone who cares.

Are you with your liberal brethren who wishing Babara to die?
People wishing Barbara Bush would die are scum.

Just like the people here who wished Reid would die when he was in the hospital

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/330591-harry-reid-in-the-hospital.html#post8325966

and

Yea Karma, ever think that dying a slow excruciating death might just be his Karma for the low life garbage he is?

I wish that the corrupt Harry Reid contracts some type of uncurable disease which leads to a slow and agonizing death.

Well, look at that. Actual USMB members, huh?

Any USMB members wish death for Mrs. Bush?

Forum List

Back