Barbra Bush in hospital Liberals show their true tolerance.

Oops, maybe I freaked the sock out now that he understands that he isn't fooling anyone with the name change. :eusa_whistle:

People always remember psychos they meet along the way peterf.

Well nobody ever accused you of being particularly perceptive or intelligent. :lol:

Who are you anyway lowrep?

Oh dear! I seem to have hurt your feelings. I should have remembered that ugly, mean and crazy people are often very sensitive. When it comes to themselves, that is.

Only a moronic wingnut would think that he has the power to hurt someone's feelings on an anonymous message board. I think I remember you, you were here attempting to convince people that you are a lawyer to add credibility to your lame posts during he Zimmeman trial.

Pathetc. :lol:

Not me Dearie. I detest lawyers almost as much as ugly, mean and crazy leftists. Show me an ugly, mean and crazy leftist lawyer and my loathing would know no bounds.

Oh dear! I seem to have hurt your feelings. I should have remembered that ugly, mean and crazy people are often very sensitive. When it comes to themselves, that is.

Only a moronic wingnut would think that he has the power to hurt someone's feelings on an anonymous message board. I think I remember you, you were here attempting to convince people that you are a lawyer to add credibility to your lame posts during he Zimmeman trial.

Pathetc. :lol:

Not me Dearie. I detest lawyers almost as much as ugly, mean and crazy leftists. Show me an ugly, mean and crazy leftist lawyer and my loathing would know no bounds.

Sure.

‘Die f*cking bitch’: Depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush
?Die f*cking bitch?: Depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush | Twitchy
This again puts light on how loving and tolerant those on the left are. Wishing the death of a sick old lady.

Bc3jI49CQAAUUR1.jpg

There are many like this at the link.......I again and warmed by the out pouring of sympathy for a elderly lady.

The wishing her well by liberals were so apparent dont you think?

This shit is disgusting and this is the true face of liberals mean hate filled trolls that wish the death of a 88 year old woman.

THose people are crude idiots. I wish Barbara Bush a rapid recovery.

I would rep you but it seems I cant.....

How odd...my rep is turned on...as are my PMs....I'm not afraid of either.

There are liberals that say vile things then there are liberals that either ignore or defend liberals that say vile things.

There are conservatives that say vile things then there are conservatives that either ignore or defend conservatives that say vile things.

I have never defended a person calling themselves conservative that would have said something so vile.

A pat on the back for you.

Right. Because a few internet trolls are representative of all liberals.

Thantos wanted to start something that would justify his hatred for Libs. It's a strategy somehow for them.

You think I need something more then you guys just bein fascists? Oh you stupid stupid girl I am just showing the truth behind a giant lie that you guys are tolerant

tapatalk post

wouldn't it be great if all those liberal "well wishers" would just keel over and quit wasting good oxygen ? in fact let's extend that to ALL liberals/democRATS

:Boom2: ........................................................................ liberals

You do realize that what you just posted makes you as bad as them. Right?

What is worse I see no Rwer's on this threat giving any empathy towards Barb.

Same way they try so hard to ignore her son's "contribution" to our enormous debt.

Ain't nobody with a brain in love with the Bushes.

Twice as much debt in less time under Barry, and it's mostly HIS doing, not Bush! Only a lying POS could or would rationalize that to support Barry!

Forum List

Back