Barbara Bush Dies

Incredible. Barbara Bush passes away and half the posts here are still fake news about fake news.

Mrs. Bush insisted she did not try to influence her husband's politics.

"I don't fool around with his office," she said, "and he doesn't fool around with my household."

Boy, the diametric opposite of Hillary, who by many accounts had her nose in EVERYTHING even as only first lady.

This makes Barbara Bush only one of two women to have ever been both married to the president and having given birth to a child who went on to BECOME president.

Incredible. Barbara Bush passes away and half the posts here are still fake news about fake news.

"I don't fool around with his office," she said, "and he doesn't fool around with my household."

Boy, the diametric opposite of Hillary, who by many accounts had her nose in EVERYTHING even as only first lady.

This makes Barbara Bush only one of two women to have ever been both married to the president and having given birth to a child who went on to BECOME president.
So you bring up all the conspiracy theories and Bs about Hillary. Talk about a gigantic mountain of fake news. I think George 41 and Barbara were Fine people who were isolated from real life too much. Or maybe that was as good as they could do and still be elected as Republicans. The party of dupes of the greedy idiot rich, at least the last 35 years

Barbara Bush remained a moderate republican in spite of the Alt-Right/Evangelical influence on the party.

Rest in Peace, you one were of the very best.

Very strange at this moment could not find it on fox, cnn, abc, or nbc. If she has you must be an insider and also RIP Mrs. Bush.

Former first lady Barbara Bush, one of only two women in American history to have been both the wife and the mother of a U.S. president, died in her home in Houston on Tuesday at the age of 92.
Known for her shock of white hair and trademark pearls, Barbara Bush was quickly branded the nation’s “grandmother in chief” when her husband, President George H.W. Bush, ascended to the White House in 1988. But her matronly appearance and polite disposition concealed a sharp tongue and devilish wit that she later became known for, as she increasingly stepped forward as her husband’s defender during his presidency and a rough-and-tumble reelection campaign that he ultimately lost to Bill Clinton.

So you bring up all the conspiracy theories and Bs about Hillary. Talk about a gigantic mountain of fake news. I think George 41 and Barbara were Fine people who were isolated from real life too much. Or maybe that was as good as they could do and still be elected as Republicans. The party of dupes of the greedy idiot rich, at least the last 35 years

I brought nothing up. I took a quote from an article on Barbara's death,

Former first lady Barbara Bush dies at age 92

and quite logically contrasted it to well-documented reports from White-House staff commenting on what it was like working under various presidents. The contrast is noted.

Barbara Bush remained a moderate republican in spite of the Alt-Right/Evangelical influence on the party.
You mean far left Republican. She supported killing your own child in the womb
As I said, a moderate republican as was her husband until the alt right/evangelicals made it necessary for them to publicly deny their belief in a woman's choice in order to run with Reagan.

I brought nothing up. I took a quote from an article on Barbara's death,

Former first lady Barbara Bush dies at age 92

and quite logically contrasted it to well-documented reports from White-House staff commenting on what it was like working under various presidents. The contrast is noted.
BS propaganda and character assassination you mean. Have you ever considered the policy the two parties put in when elected? Which one has been pandering 2 the greedy idiot rich 4 35 years? While cutting Aid to the non rich and blocking living wage, Healthcare, daycare, good vacations, cheap college and training... Forget the malevolent gossip, super dupe.

RIP Barbara Bush.

Last edited:
They were the longest married president and first lady.

bbwd.jpg

When Chelsea gets elected, Hillary can claim that title in addition to losing an unlosable election!

I'm sorry to hear of Barbara Bush's passing, albeit that 92 years is a good run. I'm sorry that her husband and sons did not adhere to her ethics. They did not deserve her. She must have fought some hard battles within her own family. RIP.

Forum List

Back