Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure

Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure By His Own, Self-Imposed Standards

Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure By His Own, Self-Imposed Standards - Forbes

It's a failure if your goals were for more conservative policies. For liberals, it's been pretty much a success. Less stupid wars of choice, and more insured Americans. Higher taxes on the overpaid leisure classes. A chemical weapons-free Syria, and a good temp nuclear deal with Iran. No more 'don't ask, don't tell' in the military. There are more.

I'd like to thank the actual failed Presidency of George Dumbya Bush, The Cross Eyed War Monkey, for making the Presidency of Barack Obama a reality. I agree with most voters: It's just best to keep the GOP as far from the White House as possible.

George W. Bush was better than you know and far better than you deserve for being so ill informed of the truth of his administration.

Every day that you wake up to even the same decrepit lifestyle you've enjoyed the past 10 years, you should get on your knees and Thank God for GWB.

Really.

You owe him a debt of gratitude beyond your ability to repay.

The Bush legacy is doomed

Rightfully so

Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure By His Own, Self-Imposed Standards

Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure By His Own, Self-Imposed Standards - Forbes

It's a failure if your goals were for more conservative policies. For liberals, it's been pretty much a success. Less stupid wars of choice, and more insured Americans. Higher taxes on the overpaid leisure classes. A chemical weapons-free Syria, and a good temp nuclear deal with Iran. No more 'don't ask, don't tell' in the military. There are more.

I'd like to thank the actual failed Presidency of George Dumbya Bush, The Cross Eyed War Monkey, for making the Presidency of Barack Obama a reality. I agree with most voters: It's just best to keep the GOP as far from the White House as possible.

George W. Bush was better than you know and far better than you deserve for being so ill informed of the truth of his administration.

Every day that you wake up to even the same decrepit lifestyle you've enjoyed the past 10 years, you should get on your knees and Thank God for GWB.

Really.

:cuckoo:

Pfffffft. His legacy will be used against the GOP for years to come, and the GOP has no one to blame but themselves.

Really.

Pfffffft. His legacy will be used against the GOP for years to come, and the GOP has no one to blame but themselves.

Bush vs obama? Bush by far. To be true to obama, you should say obama vs carter.

Beside averting a second Pub Great World Depression and heepung millions from homelessness and hunger- only cost 5-6 TRILLION, he's fixed most Booosh/Pub disasters despite mindless obstruction, and given the brainwashed Pub RW enough rope that even half the GOP are sick to death of them

His standards are subject to change without notice!

Yep. Trust me - buy the time he leaves office, he will be hailed as the greatest president of all time by the communist left; and, by those standards, he just might be. He is destroying the middle class in favor of the "state".

If you look up "ass clown" in the dictionary, you will see a picture of Owe Bama along with a complete description of him and all the other dumb assed Democrats.
Strange! I looked up the definition of "ass Clown" on Google and could not find a single picture or mention of President Obama. This suggests you are either ignorant or delusional. It does describe ass clowns as having some of the same characteristic's that you have.

You're a fucking liar, there is no way you have had time to review the 8,070,000 results. Care to lie again?

Of course Obama didn't meet his standards. What President does even 1/3 of what they said they would do?
These type of articles are pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

WASHINGTON -- As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

---------------------------------------------------

Republicans didn't keep their promise to destroy Obama. All they hurt was the country. But don't worry. They'll pay for what they did.

Who says republicans don't think ahead.

Is it true to say that you'll follow your political party leader (President) to the end no matter how stupid his actions are?

Who are you talking to?

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

What, are you saying there is a need to talk to an individual, you might want to tell your fellow commies about that. TM, franco, the sewer rat and more.

I was watching a national "news" (and I use that term loosely) broadcast this fine Sunday morning where they were explaining that "The presidency of Obama is highly misunderstood". They were lauding this "man" for his "social justice" accomplishments (code for killing the middle class in America) and I couldn't help but remember what someone said to me a while back when it concerned all the "good news" about Barry and his "presidency":

Good news would be if Obama hadn’t been elected, and the price of gas is at or around the same when he was crowned – around $1.89 per gallon. Good news would be if a pound of bacon were still 16oz’s instead of 12, or a half gallon of orange juice were 64oz’s instead of 59, or if the unemployment rate were in reality 5%, or a job was ~ 40hrs a week. Good news would be if people still had freedom in the healthcare market, not mandated and fined government requirements. Good news would mean bad news for Obama.

Now, naturally, it's tongue-in-cheek. However, it serves to point out that America has been/is being conditioned to accept mediocrity rather than excellence. Just like the former Soviet Union.

Barry Obama is about one thing and one thing ONLY - the death of America.

Stopped a depression
Saved the banks and auto industry
Passed the first universal healthcare
Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan
Kllled bin laden

Top ten President

Not number one?
Be careful, the other USMB members are gonna sit you at the kiddie table the next time
you guys have your dinner/meeting about blaming all of Obama's problems on the
republicans...

TM is back in full force here now.
She's not going to like your ranking of your president. :razz:

LOL.

You're lying. Obamacare was supposed to be the success that defined his presidency. It's failure did more to destroy it. In your desperation, you must deflect to Bush, which has been out of office for nearly 6 years, to avoid acknowledging Obama's presidency as a failure.

Last edited:

Really.

In a state of denial you are. If someone uses Obama's legacy against the GOP in the future, they will for themselves commit political suicide.

Stopped a depression
Kllled bin laden

Top ten President

And it only cost 8 trillion dollars, what a fucking bargain.

You have to love his list….

"stopped a depression" - Oh really! Where are the jobs? Where is the helping hand of government to further capitalism? This country is still just as screwed as it was 5 years ago. Check your interest on your savings account stupid. less that .01%. Yeah, we're doing fine.

"Saved the banks and auto industry" - Bullshit. bailouts aren't "helping". Saved Chrysler? Why!?! What happened to the free market? Did Ford need a bailout? Again, check the interest on your savings account or CD's.

"Passed the first universal healthcare" - code for destroying healthcare in the US

"Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan" - Really? Al Queada now controls Iraq again and when the hell did we leave Afghanistan? 5 young men were killed there yesterday.

"Killed Bin Laden" - Damn, I wasn't aware that Barry even knew where the trigger on a .308 was…..

And what have we gotten for our trouble? 17 TRILLION in debt.

Last edited:
Stopped a depression
Kllled bin laden

Top ten President

"Stopped a depression"

Not after 917 people left the workforce last month...

"Saved the banks" by bailing them out with taxpayer money; "and the auto industry", gee look at Detroit and see how well that worked out for them.

"Passed the first Universal Healthcare"

By stripping 6.4 million people of their insurance.

"Got us out of Iraq" true, for now. "And Afghanistan" sorry we still have troops in Afghanistan.

"Killed Bin Laden"

Without doing any of the dirty work.

Forum List

Back