4) Gun Control –
*Remove the ability to defend themselves from the
Government. That way you are able to create a police state.*

5) Welfare –
*Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing,
and Income)*

6) Education –
*Take control of what people read and listen to – take
control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion –
*Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools*

8) Class Warfare –
*Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will
cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax)
the wealthy with the support of the poor.*

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United
States ?*

Is it true to say that you'll follow your political party leader (President) to the end no matter how stupid his actions are?

Who are you talking to?

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

your first like is a joke. the economy now is worse than 2008.

Yea, because the very instant someone becomes president, the economy spirals downward. The very instant. The exact second.

Not even an idiot moron like you believes that. It's not possible.

He's been president for five years.

And the economy was completely destroyed before he got there. Only moron hacks lie about that.

Yea, because the very instant someone becomes president, the economy spirals downward. The very instant. The exact second.

And the economy was completely destroyed before he got there. Only moron hacks lie about that.

Worse now means, Obama hasn't improved it.

*How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky

*There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before
you are able to create a social state. The first is the most
important.

**1) Healthcare – **
*Control healthcare and you control the people*(Let them die)

2) Poverty –
*Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people
are easier to control and will not fight back if you are
providing everything for them to live.*(OK, Republicans have succeeded there. Now they want the poor to starve. Literally starve.)

3) Debt –
*Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you
are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.*(Bush tax cuts, two unfunded wars, a drugs for votes bill, the cost of tens of thousands maimed in Iraq, rebuilding other countries. Republicans created enormous debt. But they do that. They are good at it.)

4) Gun Control –
*Remove the ability to defend themselves from the
Government. That way you are able to create a police state.*(It's the criminals who are the danger, not the government. Besides they can use drones.)

5) Welfare –
*Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing,
and Income)*(Deny poor women contraception. Get into gays and women's bedrooms.)

6) Education –
*Take control of what people read and listen to – take
control of what children learn in school.(Replace science with the occult and rewrite history books.)
7) Religion –
*Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools*

8) Class Warfare –
*Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will
cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax)
the wealthy with the support of the poor.*(The income gap is widening by leaps and bounds. GOP policies have worked.)

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United
States ?*

A lot of it sounds like GOP policies. The damage they have caused the country has been wildly successful.

Which is strange considering all the help he has gotten from the GOP.

GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

WASHINGTON -- As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

Stopped a depression
Saved the banks and auto industry
Passed the first universal healthcare
Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan
Kllled bin laden

Top ten President

Last edited:
Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure for the far reactionary righties and libertarians.

Almost completely true. What an incredible bunch of losers. Not even the losers of the far left come close to matching your ineptness.

Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure By His Own, Self-Imposed Standards

Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure By His Own, Self-Imposed Standards - Forbes

I say he is, and should be, quite pleased with how much, and how deeply he has fundamentally fucked America.

And we will remain fucked for years to come even after he's gone from the WH.

He has succeeded beyond anyone's wildest dreams to cripple us and walk away from the wreckage not only unscathed but without anyone seriously and definitively outing him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnGo6Qm0Wt8]The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist - YouTube[/ame]

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist."

This should be on Obama's headstone.

Which is strange considering all the help he has gotten from the GOP.

GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

WASHINGTON -- As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

And that is what is so ridiculous about the FAIL FAIL FAIL republicans

Their propaganda machine was declaring Obama a failure before he even took office

Crying wolf has not helped their credibility

Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure By His Own, Self-Imposed Standards

Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure By His Own, Self-Imposed Standards - Forbes

It's a failure if your goals were for more conservative policies. For liberals, it's been pretty much a success. Less stupid wars of choice, and more insured Americans. Higher taxes on the overpaid leisure classes. A chemical weapons-free Syria, and a good temp nuclear deal with Iran. No more 'don't ask, don't tell' in the military. There are more.

I'd like to thank the actual failed Presidency of George Dumbya Bush, The Cross Eyed War Monkey, for making the Presidency of Barack Obama a reality. I agree with most voters: It's just best to keep the GOP as far from the White House as possible.

The economy was bad. Obama ( by increasing the debt more than ALL that have preceeded him combined) has managed to stagnate it. We stiil have to pay back the debt he increased which is a huge negative. Why do you liberals ignore the debt part - it is a juggernaut! Are you stupid? You have to do a cost / benefit analysis if you have a brain.
HE GAVE US A BUNCH OF SHIT FOR A HUGE PRICE!

I say he is, and should be, quite pleased with how much, and how deeply he has fundamentally fucked America.

He has succeeded beyond anyone's wildest dreams to cripple us and walk away from the wreckage not only unscathed but without anyone seriously and definitively outing him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnGo6Qm0Wt8]The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist - YouTube[/ame]

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist."

I guess Obama is Hitler is not enough

Obama is the DEVIL

Wonder why conservatives are not taken seriously?

Stopped a depression
Saved the banks and auto industry
Passed the first universal healthcare
Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan
Kllled bin laden

Top ten President

If you ever watched the original episodes of the TV detective show, Columbo," you might remember one where Robert Vaughn plays a Car dealer on an ocean cruise with his wealthy wife (her family's money).

Columbo asks the wife if her husband was faithful to her and she gave the Lt. a knowing look that said, 'he may be a gold digger and he may have his little affairs, but the minute he stops pleasing me I'll kick him to the curb. And he knows it!'

Well, the accomplishments on your list all served, in part, to keep us from kicking him to the curb despite all the damage he was doing.

Now that he no longer has an election to chasten his efforts, he has gotten much worse and no longer seems to care how much of a Chicago thug he shows himself to be.

And many of those 'accomplishments' are arguably not so great.

Once again, a testament to his cunning.

Even the things he accomplished which served OUR wants and needs ALSO served his own secret agenda or the supposed success wasn't as wonderful as he implied it was.

Last edited:
How quickly that "red line" in Syria was forgotten!

That must have been one hell of a strong talking points memo to get all you Marxists to drop it at the same time.

It was the American people flooding Congress with emails and phone calls that put an end to the stupid plan to bomb Syria. Conservatives & Liberals alike contacted Congressman to oppose any bombing.

The 'red line' remark was a mistake and Obama shouldn't have said it. It gave Syrian rebels an excuse to try to frame the Assad regime, and they almost got away with it. But following through on the stupid bombing idea to show our resolve would have been many more times stupider.

I guess Obama is Hitler is not enough

Obama is the DEVIL

Wonder why conservatives are not taken seriously?

Somehow, I doubt that's as much a problem plaguing US as it does YOU.

:funnyface:

It's a failure if your goals were for more conservative policies. For liberals, it's been pretty much a success. Less stupid wars of choice, and more insured Americans. Higher taxes on the overpaid leisure classes. A chemical weapons-free Syria, and a good temp nuclear deal with Iran. No more 'don't ask, don't tell' in the military. There are more.

I'd like to thank the actual failed Presidency of George Dumbya Bush, The Cross Eyed War Monkey, for making the Presidency of Barack Obama a reality. I agree with most voters: It's just best to keep the GOP as far from the White House as possible.

George W. Bush was better than you know and far better than you deserve for being so ill informed of the truth of his administration.

Every day that you wake up to even the same decrepit lifestyle you've enjoyed the past 10 years, you should get on your knees and Thank God for GWB.

Really.

You owe him a debt of gratitude beyond your ability to repay.

Forum List

Back