Bar owner that killed black protester commits suicide after black DA hired and decided to attack

Why
His life didn't matter.

Jake Gardner killed protester while defending his bar during BLM riots.

D.A. & police find shooting was in self-defense.

Under pressure, D.A. appoints black prosecutor to indict Gardner.

Gardner's GoFundMe page taken down.

Gardner commits suicide.
Rip patriot. We had your back.. time is coming
That's was nice of him to do that. Now the state doesn't have to waste any money on a trial.
Why is it that when something shitty happens to someone who doesn't deserve it, all these lowlifes ( yeah, I mean you) come out to show their ass about it?
Who says he didn't deserve it? Seems he thought he did or he would have fought the charges to clear his name.
Why do you think he did deserve it?
And what's he gonna fight with? He's already been bankrupted and lost his business.
I thought abuse by the legal system was what everyone was protesting about, are you willing to admit that it's not?
I'm not saying he did or didn't deserve it. I'm not privy to all the evidence. What I said is it seems he thought he deserved it by taking his own life.
No it doesn't seem like that.
It seems like he was distraught and demoralized by the treatment he was being subjected to at the urging of trash such as yourself.
The legal system that was supposed to protect his rights has been coopted by garbage people who have weaponized it against the people they hate.
Nah, sounds like he knew he was guilty and knew he was going to prison so he took his own life rather than be someone's bitch for the rest of his life.
So you think he is guilty? What’s the law he broke? We have the video

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
That's was nice of him to do that. Now the state doesn't have to waste any money on a trial.
Why is it that when something shitty happens to someone who doesn't deserve it, all these lowlifes ( yeah, I mean you) come out to show their ass about it?
Who says he didn't deserve it? Seems he thought he did or he would have fought the charges to clear his name.
Not what the video shows. He would have gone bankrupt fighting the lynching

Why do you think there was protestors? They were looking for justice reform to stop people being jailed for being poor...
Well that’s cute! You can’t go burning down business and attacking whites people.

You have been told time and time again this is a very small percentage of the people in the crowd.

Let me educate you... During any mass march there are people who are generally unconnected to the movement that use it to cause trouble. This violence is then blamed on the movement.

This is very common in Europe and thus European Police are very advanced at spotting and dealing with this type of violence. US Police really struggle at controlling this. They use archaic crowd control measures, they are armed with the wrong tools (they have armoured war trucks and no water cannon, lack of drones) & don't engage with the march organisers.
So you think they protest at night because the day isn’t long enough? Lol

Where in the constitution does it say right to assembly during the daytime.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
And what's he gonna fight with? He's already been bankrupted and lost his business.
I thought abuse by the legal system was what everyone was protesting about, are you willing to admit that it's not?
I'm not saying he did or didn't deserve it. I'm not privy to all the evidence. What I said is it seems he thought he deserved it by taking his own life.
It seems like he was distraught and demoralized by the treatment he was being subjected to at the urging of trash such as yourself.
The legal system that was supposed to protect his rights has been coopted by garbage people who have weaponized it against the people they hate.
Nah, sounds like he knew he was guilty and knew he was going to prison so he took his own life rather than be someone's bitch for the rest of his life.

No conceal permit for starters...

Also it is harder to claim self defence when you run to the action...

But that is what court is for... Innocent until proven guilty.... It is not trial by media.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Why do you think there was protestors? They were looking for justice reform to stop people being jailed for being poor...
Well that’s cute! You can’t go burning down business and attacking whites people.

You have been told time and time again this is a very small percentage of the people in the crowd.

Let me educate you... During any mass march there are people who are generally unconnected to the movement that use it to cause trouble. This violence is then blamed on the movement.

This is very common in Europe and thus European Police are very advanced at spotting and dealing with this type of violence. US Police really struggle at controlling this. They use archaic crowd control measures, they are armed with the wrong tools (they have armoured war trucks and no water cannon, lack of drones) & don't engage with the march organisers.
So you think they protest at night because the day isn’t long enough? Lol

Where in the constitution does it say right to assembly during the daytime.
I didn’t say that. I asked you a question

The patriotic American was doing well with his bar, especially under the Trump years. Then the fraud Fauci and the Democrat governors FUCKED most economic activity and especially bar owners. The dude defended himself from a domestic terrorist and violent criminal and did not face charges, but then because inbred, low IQ racist savages signed a petition inspired by the fact George Soros in effect runs much of the Deep State prosecutors, the dude apparently threw in the towel, assuming he was not Seth Riched.

Looks like George Soros and those "inbred, low IQ racist savages" won, huh? The bar owner is dead, the bar is closed, and the state doesn't have to spend another dime prosecuting and incarcerating him.

Evidence?
Wouldn't like people to think you are a crackpot.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

But that is what court is for... Innocent until proven guilty.... It is not trial by media.
I still don’t know what your talking about , 2nd time you have made up a scenario. Let’s stick to what happened in this case.

Black Privilege is destroying the West and particularly the USA. Obama, for example, should be in prison for his attack on our government and our citizenship, but law enforcement is too corrupt and too afraid. In this case an individual American does what law enforcement is paid to do, yet he eventually gets prosecuted.

That trash is nothing but right wing, racist propaganda. Black privilege, what a fucking joke.
It kills the right to see blacks have equal rights. They list that same battle with gays years ago and now they're fighting blacks because they don't want to lose again.

The patriotic American was doing well with his bar, especially under the Trump years. Then the fraud Fauci and the Democrat governors FUCKED most economic activity and especially bar owners. The dude defended himself from a domestic terrorist and violent criminal and did not face charges, but then because inbred, low IQ racist savages signed a petition inspired by the fact George Soros in effect runs much of the Deep State prosecutors, the dude apparently threw in the towel, assuming he was not Seth Riched.

Looks like George Soros and those "inbred, low IQ racist savages" won, huh? The bar owner is dead, the bar is closed, and the state doesn't have to spend another dime prosecuting and incarcerating him.

Evidence?

The guy acting as judge, jury and executioner is the evidence. Who knew better than Gardner that he was guilty?

Evidence?

The guy acting as judge, jury and executioner is the evidence. Who knew better than Gardner that he was guilty?

Evidence?

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
And you think dead is better than bankrupt.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Evidence?

Evidence?

The evidence is in the post immediately preceding yours.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
You don’t have access to the video? He took his life because of the mob. Are you for mob justice?
I watched as the mob attacked him in self defense because he threatened them with a firearm.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
icon_rolleyes.gif
He was close to middle aged,, this would have maybe taken his family home. Sad

Evidence?

Evidence?

The evidence is in the post immediately preceding yours.

Link? I don’t see it. Copy and paste?

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Sure, tell that to the Gardners, the McCloskeys and and the Rittenhouses.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
icon_rolleyes.gif
When a con says, "maybe," it means they're making shit up again.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
You don’t have access to the video? He took his life because of the mob. Are you for mob justice?
I watched as the mob attacked him in self defense because he threatened them with a firearm.
Link? He was retreating and shouting warnings, than was attacked. Not sure you have the same case here

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Sure, tell that to the Gardners, the McCloskeys and and the Rittenhouses.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Not sure what your saying .. tell them what?

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
icon_rolleyes.gif
When a con says, "maybe," it means they're making shit up again.
Did you read the link? Topic?

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

I still don’t know what your talking about , 2nd time you have made up a scenario. Let’s stick to what happened in this case.

Manslaughter is probably what he will get charged for...

Also having a concealed weapon without a permit.

I think he should stand trial, that is where his guilt or innocence is decided...

Summary justice and execution is what protestors were objecting too.

Forum List

Back