Bar owner that killed black protester commits suicide after black DA hired and decided to attack

Why
His life didn't matter.

Jake Gardner killed protester while defending his bar during BLM riots.

D.A. & police find shooting was in self-defense.

Under pressure, D.A. appoints black prosecutor to indict Gardner.

Gardner's GoFundMe page taken down.

Gardner commits suicide.
Rip patriot. We had your back.. time is coming
That's was nice of him to do that. Now the state doesn't have to waste any money on a trial.
Why is it that when something shitty happens to someone who doesn't deserve it, all these lowlifes ( yeah, I mean you) come out to show their ass about it?

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
That's was nice of him to do that. Now the state doesn't have to waste any money on a trial.
Why is it that when something shitty happens to someone who doesn't deserve it, all these lowlifes ( yeah, I mean you) come out to show their ass about it?
Who says he didn't deserve it? Seems he thought he did or he would have fought the charges to clear his name.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
Who says he didn't deserve it? Seems he thought he did or he would have fought the charges to clear his name.
Why do you think he did deserve it?
And what's he gonna fight with? He's already been bankrupted and lost his business.
I thought abuse by the legal system was what everyone was protesting about, are you willing to admit that it's not?

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
And what's he gonna fight with? He's already been bankrupted and lost his business.
I thought abuse by the legal system was what everyone was protesting about, are you willing to admit that it's not?
I'm not saying he did or didn't deserve it. I'm not privy to all the evidence. What I said is it seems he thought he deserved it by taking his own life.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
I'm not saying he did or didn't deserve it. I'm not privy to all the evidence. What I said is it seems he thought he deserved it by taking his own life.
No it doesn't seem like that.
It seems like he was distraught and demoralized by the treatment he was being subjected to at the urging of trash such as yourself.
The legal system that was supposed to protect his rights has been coopted by garbage people who have weaponized it against the people they hate.

Seems the grand jury after being presented with all the evidence didn't buy the self defense argument. Previously to the protests a full investigation likely never happens.
It has been said that a "Grand Jury could indict a Ham Sandwich." The reason, there is only one side presented to the Grand Jury to review, the prosecutors, from which, they determine whether the case should go to trial.

So you are arguing the system is corrupt?
I wouldn't go so far as to say corrupt, but definitely a system that needs to do its absolute best to ensure that those guilty of crimes, are punished and those innocent of crimes, don't end up incarcerated, which unfortunately does occur.

Seems the grand jury after being presented with all the evidence didn't buy the self defense argument. Previously to the protests a full investigation likely never happens.
It has been said that a "Grand Jury could indict a Ham Sandwich." The reason, there is only one side presented to the Grand Jury to review, the prosecutors, from which, they determine whether the case should go to trial.

I wouldn't go so far as to say corrupt, but definitely a system that needs to do its absolute best to ensure that those guilty of crimes, are punished and those innocent of crimes, don't end up incarcerated, which unfortunately does occur.

But people should be willing to give up their civil rights to trust this system to protect those rights?

The patriotic American was doing well with his bar, especially under the Trump years. Then the fraud Fauci and the Democrat governors FUCKED most economic activity and especially bar owners. The dude defended himself from a domestic terrorist and violent criminal and did not face charges, but then because inbred, low IQ racist savages signed a petition inspired by the fact George Soros in effect runs much of the Deep State prosecutors, the dude apparently threw in the towel, assuming he was not Seth Riched.

But people should be willing to give up their civil rights to trust this system to protect those rights?
Nobody should give up their rights listed in the Constitution's Bill or Rights. I don't know where you are getting that.

Black Privilege is destroying the West and particularly the USA. Obama, for example, should be in prison for his attack on our government and our citizenship, but law enforcement is too corrupt and too afraid. In this case an individual American does what law enforcement is paid to do, yet he eventually gets prosecuted.

Nobody should give up their rights listed in the Constitution's Bill or Rights. I don't know where you are getting that.

It's been the argument for a long time. It's why you have been the only one willing to address the point.

For a long time now when a person refuses to cede their civil rights the argument has been to just allow that to happen and let the courts straighten it out. But here we have the same people pointing out how corrupt the system can be.

So this really isn't a question directly asked of you but once again I ask, is this system what people should entrust their rights to or should they defend them themselves?

Who was asking people to give up their civil rights?
Besides the Democrats, I mean...

It's been the argument for a long time. It's why you have been the only one willing to address the point.

For a long time now when a person refuses to cede their civil rights the argument has been to just allow that to happen and let the courts straighten it out. But here we have the same people pointing out how corrupt the system can be.

So this really isn't a question directly asked of you but once again I ask, is this system what people should entrust their rights to or should they defend them themselves?
Go for it.
If you're in the right, I'll back you up.

Go for it.
If you're in the right, I'll back you up.

Right, because I'm not black.

Black Privilege is destroying the West and particularly the USA. Obama, for example, should be in prison for his attack on our government and our citizenship, but law enforcement is too corrupt and too afraid. In this case an individual American does what law enforcement is paid to do, yet he eventually gets prosecuted.

That trash is nothing but right wing, racist propaganda. Black privilege, what a fucking joke.

When somebody commits suicide. They kills themselves in a secluded place like in the privacy of their home or business and or in the wilderness. They don't go to places where there's somebody able to talk them out from doing it. Especially if something goes wrong with their suicide attempt. Like some of those who jumps from high places becomes a cripple for the rest of their lives. And those that overdoses in their attempts. That the drug overdose can cause them to run around naked screaming out gibberish but never kills them.
And so he may have been murdered and made it look as if he committed suicide.

hell-gif_10_delay-0.1s.gif

Supa Bad, Black Privilege has been around since the 60's. Do you ever wonder why Black career criminals with significant rap sheets are allowed into society and usually commit even more crime?

That trash is nothing but right wing, racist propaganda. Black privilege, what a fucking joke.
Name a company that will fire you for saying all white people are racist.

Then name one that WON'T fire you for saying all black people are.

Name a company that will fire you for saying all white people are racist.

Then name one that WON'T fire you for saying all black people are.

Protest on your own time.

Forum List

Back