Banned from muslim forum

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
Would you believe that I was banned from a muslim forum because I asked about the difference between Jesus and Muhammud and then posted this site to which I got my material.

http://www.answering-islam.org/

Two posts down from mine one of the moderator's said he was glad I was exploring the differences and then posted this site for me to explore.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

Had a couple of replies after that, and then sometime later the same mod who posted the answering christianity site banned me for posting an "anti-islamic" site.:confused: Give a break, these guys can not take open dialogue, sure they seem too, but then they ban you when you actually give them some good info to digest.

Further, their site supposedly is not anti-christian. My left foot!

:ali:

Originally posted by Yurt
Would you believe that I was banned from a muslim forum because I asked about the difference between Jesus and Muhammud and then posted this site to which I got my material.

http://www.answering-islam.org/

Two posts down from mine one of the moderator's said he was glad I was exploring the differences and then posted this site for me to explore.

Had a couple of replies after that, and then sometime later the same mod who posted the answering christianity site banned me for posting an "anti-islamic" site.:confused: Give a break, these guys can not take open dialogue, sure they seem too, but then they ban you when you actually give them some good info to digest.

Yurt, let me get this straight, you went to an Islamic website expecting fairness and right to free speech? Unless it was Turkish, where maybe they would hear you out, what were you thinking???? :D

Originally posted by Kathianne
Yurt, let me get this straight, you went to an Islamic website expecting fairness and right to free speech? Unless it was Turkish, where maybe they would hear you out, what were you thinking???? :D

doh!:p:

I guess I also wanted to vent a little frustration and at the same time learn something about them, afterall a goodly portion of them have waged a war against us and I thought I should know my enemy. Not that all of them are my enemy, but you know what i mean.

Yeah, they are really open minded, so long as you don't say anything they don't like. :p:

Originally posted by Yurt
doh!:p:

I guess I also wanted to vent a little frustration and at the same time learn something about them, afterall a goodly portion of them have waged a war against us and I thought I should know my enemy. Not that all of them are my enemy, but you.

Yeah, they are really open minded, so long as you don't say anything they don't like. :p:

When I posted that link, and I have some others, it was to READ, unless you are an actor and can hold back and then flame!

Islamists don't do debates.

Despite the imposition, history is full,
of formal debates between Judaism and church.
Not so with Islam, they tend to overcompensate the
humiliation described, when Jews and Christians, didn't take
seriously, the illiterate Moo's stories about books he never read.

It's more about evading any consistency,
to prevent critical thinking among followers,
and faking confidence while talking over others.
It's the classic maiden's son - inferiority complex.

Islamists don't do debates.

Despite the imposition, history is full,
of formal debates between Judaism and church.
Not so with Islam, they tend to overcompensate the
humiliation described, when Jews and Christians, didn't take
seriously, the illiterate Moo's stories about books he never read.

It's more about evading any consistency,
to prevent critical thinking among followers,
and faking confidence while talking over others.
It's the classic maiden's son - inferiority complex.

true!

Answering Islam, A Christian-Muslim Dialog and Apologetic

LOL

You are doing something right if you got banned from such a pos site.

But there are "christian" sites that do the same kind of thing. I got banned from christianforums for... I don't even know!! I just went there one day and there was a msg about how I was banned. GOOD! Who needs a bunch of sanctimonious so and sos who take it upon themselves to judge and condemn others for... again... I don't know! I really don't know and cannot even surmise or speculate as to why..

except that I am pretty certain in my "beliefs"? I guess that annoys people... Oh well.. I'd rather have the certainty than the approval of others.. I know what it's like not to have it! :(

Jesus was an awesome dude! Muhammed Ali was the 2nd greatest fighter in boxing history.

once upon i time i also was on a muslim forum.
but i left before i was banned

Ive been banned repetitively across the internets for decades , for no more than my opinion

some of these forums sold for 6 zero's

Maybe some of the more savvy posters here can figure that out

I did

~S~

Ive been banned repetitively across the internets for decades , for no more than my opinion

I did

~S~
huh? what do you mean sold for 6 zeros?

I did

~S~
If you are never banned by some of those anti-free speech forums

you are doing something wrong. I think the people who run those ban-happy sites are really just control freaks who don't feel important unless they are exercising power over someone... Who needs to be involved w/ people like that? Good riddance, is what I say.

I myself have been on different religious forums including Muslim forums. I wouldn't just single out the Muslim forum, unfairness and mods not wanting to hear your viewpoint seems common on the internet. I would find a different Muslim forum, you might have better luck starting over again on a different Muslim forum. Decades ago I remember on a religious forum Catholics not liking my negative comments about priests abusing children even though most of my family is Catholic and I was baptized Catholic and my family had the same viewpoint as I did about the abuse. Unfortunately the internet is not like a court room where you can hire a good defense attorney to over turn a very poor ruling.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back