Bank of America glitch? implosion? people are missing money.

BoA is worst bank in America. I cringe when people write me a check from BoA.

skank of america.... they put my mortgage three months in arrears even with me making payments...they kept giving me excuses on why it was not accrued to my account...kept saying that it would update at midnight..never did..took calling the head office in charlotte and they advised i pay another payment and wait...o hell no...i borrowed the payoff and paid it off...and they had to supply me with copious amounts of paperwork stating i was never behind in my payments ...it was all their fault...i told them if this shows up on any credit report or hampers my credit i would sue their asses...i hate skank of american...and get this is still have their damn credit card...cause of the outrageous limit they gave me

Notice there is never a glitch to make your debt go away.
Well it happens every once in a while. I had a situation where my account had a little over 4000 dollars in it more than was supposed to be. I informed the bank and it was resolved in one day. I assume that it belonged to another account so someone was short. I know it was out of my account quickly what I don't know is how quickly it got into the right account.

Forum List

Back