Bank failures have started

But they sure have confidence in JP Morgan. Their stock had a nice jump on the news of them buying FR
I subscribe to john rubino--his email

Stocks fell sharply Tuesday, led lower by declines in bank shares, as traders braced for the latest Federal Reserve policy announcement.

.....Small and large banks fell, as traders questioned the future of some regional financial institutions after the crisis that engulfed Wall Street in March. Regional banks PacWest and Western Alliance had trading paused after tumbling more than 20%.

I subscribe to john rubino--his email

Stocks fell sharply Tuesday, led lower by declines in bank shares, as traders braced for the latest Federal Reserve policy announcement.

.....Small and large banks fell, as traders questioned the future of some regional financial institutions after the crisis that engulfed Wall Street in March. Regional banks PacWest and Western Alliance had trading paused after tumbling more than 20%.

The damn Fed is getting what it wants.

Btw, greg mannarino predicts interest rates will hike by 25 bp. He has been wrong 3 times in 10 years.

Anyhoo, i also subscribe to martin armstrong who built socrates, the most accurate computer on earth. Martin is in great demand for consult from world powers. He is my #1 man for future forecasting.

I will not be surprised if Jay Powell mentions CBDC this Wednesday just to get the public accustomed to the idea. All of these issues can be used as an excuse to implement CBDC as the “safe” alternative to traditional banking. It would be easier to implement if there were only a handful of banks working with the government. The US has never canceled its currency but every empire, nation, and city-state falls in the same manner. The plans for the Great Reset are out in the open and the WEF has infiltrated nearly every government cabinet in the world and bought out the bankers. The day will come when the government gives us a deadline to turn in our paper currency to be converted into CBDC, providing them with complete financial domination over the people

Last edited:

Forum List

Back