Banishing Brilliance in Trump's America

Also, I can't help but wonder, if they are so brilliant, why can't they figure out how to help their country vet immigrants so they can get off the list? Especially perplexing because the ban isn't currently being enforced due to judicial overreach.

So what reason do I have to conclude these people are brilliant or being kept out?

It currently takes 2 years of vetting to get into the USA on a student visa so these students are well vetted. That you think otherwise shows you're willing to believe any lie Trump tells you.

The medical establishment in the USA controls how many students get into medical school. The numbers are being deliberately kept low to keep demand and prices high.

If you had half a brain, you'd look into shit like this for yourself and learn how thoroughly Trump and the Republicans are lying to you.

Some of the 9/11 hijackers were students. Next!

Maybe it's time to cut back on frivolous courses and don't let people who aren't college material into college. :dunno:
Or we can stop the science denying and the education bashing. The new GOP has made it "cool" to be uneducated. Higher education should be available for anyone who wants it. STEAM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) programs need more funding and integration into high school courses.

So you accept that there are two genders and that an unborn baby is a living and unique child?
Science tells me that before the point of viability a fetus is just a collection of cells.
Gender is a social construct.
Sex is where the science would come in and some people are born male some people are born female and some people are born both so that already knocks your 2 gender theory out of the water.

Gosh, facts are so useful.
You should try them some time.

You realize science says the exact opposite of everythinyou just said.

How can anyone talk with someone so delusional?
You being ignorant doesn't make me delusional.
Humans can be born with male genitalia, female genitalia, or a combination of both known as intersex.
That proves at LEAST 3 genders right off the bat.
What a nut you are

‘I was born both male and female’

There are no more than that. To claim so means claiming powers larger than God's.

Only 1 in every 2200-ish is born a hermaphrodite.

Forum List

Back