Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

We don't like the murder of the unborn so we try to make abortions illegal and the crazy left calls it a band aid? That's what we do under the Constitution. Maybe the crazy left thinks smashing windows and torching cars is a better method. The President is trying to stop a foreign mob from entering the U.S. and the crazy left calls it a band aid? I wonder what the left thought of Barry Hussein's two billion dollar extortion payment to Iran?

Iā€™ve noticed Mac1958 is ducking out on this one...apparently he isnā€™t getting the responses that he prepared answers for.
Itā€™s the Liberal way; we have a drug trafficking problem, make marijuana legal so cartels can just grown in a home next to you...no trafficking needed. We have a high percentage of Blacks going to prison...letā€™s decriminalize shit. We have millions of illegals breaking our laws and shitting on our sovereignty, letā€™s ā€œmake them legalā€.

Liberal Logic:
ā€œPrevent your liquor store from being robbed ever again by setting the bag full of cash at the door for the thief.ā€
Whatever you'd like. I'm not trying to change minds, I'm far more interested in tactics, thought processes and behaviors.

As always, observing the responses on this thread has been very interesting for me. Most have been the standard, shallow, narrow, talk radio talking points.

So, thanks.

Help us understand how you reconcile all this...your logic behind it. How do you arrive at ā€œissue illegals a golden ticketā€ rather than ā€œfix our legislation and get aggressive with apprehending and deporting the criminalsā€?
You were so busy losing your mind over one of my eight points that you didn't notice that I do want to enforce legislation and improve laws.

I'm just doing the standard cost/benefit analysis on this. Partisan ideologues probably don't know what that means. All you see is your side.

No, no...I saw that...you had to propose a ā€œgive and takeā€ solution thatā€™s was deal makers do. The problem is; somehow, someway you have it in your head that Americans OWE illegals a deal. I canā€™t reconcile that.

We don't like the murder of the unborn so we try to make abortions illegal and the crazy left calls it a band aid? That's what we do under the Constitution. Maybe the crazy left thinks smashing windows and torching cars is a better method. The President is trying to stop a foreign mob from entering the U.S. and the crazy left calls it a band aid? I wonder what the left thought of Barry Hussein's two billion dollar extortion payment to Iran?

Iā€™ve noticed Mac1958 is ducking out on this one...apparently he isnā€™t getting the responses that he prepared answers for.
Itā€™s the Liberal way; we have a drug trafficking problem, make marijuana legal so cartels can just grown in a home next to you...no trafficking needed. We have a high percentage of Blacks going to prison...letā€™s decriminalize shit. We have millions of illegals breaking our laws and shitting on our sovereignty, letā€™s ā€œmake them legalā€.

Liberal Logic:
ā€œPrevent your liquor store from being robbed ever again by setting the bag full of cash at the door for the thief.ā€
Whatever you'd like. I'm not trying to change minds, I'm far more interested in tactics, thought processes and macro behaviors.

As always, observing the responses on this thread has been very interesting for me. Most have been the standard, shallow, narrow, myopic talk radio talking points.

So, thanks.

I understand that you have ā€˜rootsā€™ to Mexico...am I right?
Is there an emotional tie there which drives your bias?
Are you considering the feelings of the illegals whom would have to relocate back to Mexico?
Sure, we all have biases, being human 'n stuff. I know wonderful people who are here illegally, and I've been thrilled to see some pretty nasty people get deported.

The task is to put our biases aside the best we can and to analyze problems rationally and logically.

Unlike hardcore partisan ideologues, many of us can see, understand and appreciate both sides of a given issue.

Liberal Logic:
Whatever you'd like. I'm not trying to change minds, I'm far more interested in tactics, thought processes and behaviors.

As always, observing the responses on this thread has been very interesting for me. Most have been the standard, shallow, narrow, talk radio talking points.

So, thanks.

Help us understand how you reconcile all this...your logic behind it. How do you arrive at ā€œissue illegals a golden ticketā€ rather than ā€œfix our legislation and get aggressive with apprehending and deporting the criminalsā€?
You were so busy losing your mind over one of my eight points that you didn't notice that I do want to enforce legislation and improve laws.

I'm just doing the standard cost/benefit analysis on this. Partisan ideologues probably don't know what that means. All you see is your side.

No, no...I saw that...you had to propose a ā€œgive and takeā€ solution thatā€™s was deal makers do. The problem is; somehow, someway you have it in your head that Americans OWE illegals a deal. I canā€™t reconcile that.
No, I sure don't. You just made that up.

Liberal Logic:

So, thanks.

Haha...Come on bud....then why default to ā€˜deal makingā€™ as the answer?

So, thanks.

Haha...Come on bud....then why default to ā€˜deal makingā€™ as the answer?
Because I want it to work. A strategy is far more likely to work when both sides have skin in it.

As much as both ends want to cram their agendas down our throats, the best ideas come from the innovation that results from collaboration.
we-the-people.jpg

Liberal Logic:
Whatever you'd like. I'm not trying to change minds, I'm far more interested in tactics, thought processes and macro behaviors.

As always, observing the responses on this thread has been very interesting for me. Most have been the standard, shallow, narrow, myopic talk radio talking points.

So, thanks.

Are you considering the feelings of the illegals whom would have to relocate back to Mexico?
Sure, we all have biases, being human 'n stuff. I know wonderful people who are here illegally, and I've been thrilled to see some pretty nasty people get deported.

The task is to put our biases aside the best we can and to analyze problems rationally and logically.

Unlike hardcore partisan ideologues, many of us can see, understand and appreciate both sides of a given issue.

Parroting the ā€œpartisan ideologueā€ bit is counterproductive.
Again, here you go with the ā€œboth sidesā€ stuff....there are not two sides and we Americans are not obligated to nor should we be compassionate or considerate of their (illegals) side.

You conveniently ignored this earlier...I think I know why.
Should you feel inclined to make a deal with the squatters? Be compassionate and considerate with their situation?
Consider this parallel; you show up to your vacation home to find squatters have broke in and have been living in your house, you call the authorities only to find the squatters have rights and you have to follow a lengthy process to evict them from your own home. Is your first thought ā€œlet them stay Iā€™ll just forfeit my home to themā€? OR, are you gonna fight it out and take a stand against lawmakers for such a bullshit law which allows good people to get fucked over by trespassers?

Liberal Logic:

So, thanks.

Again, here you go with the ā€œboth sidesā€ stuff....there are not two sides and we Americans are not obligated to nor should we be compassionate or considerate of their (illegals) side.

Should you feel inclined to make a deal with the squatters? Be compassionate and considerate with their situation?
Consider this parallel; you show up to your vacation home to find squatters have broke in and have been living in your house, you call the authorities only to find the squatters have rights and you have to follow a lengthy process to evict them from your own home. Is your first thought ā€œlet them stay Iā€™ll just forfeit my home to themā€? OR, are you gonna fight it out and take a stand against lawmakers for such a bullshit law which allows good people to get fucked over by trespassers?
I'm not talking about the people as individuals, and I'm not concerned with their feelings. And my plan, if you were to bother to actually read and consider it, would not only dramatically slow down illegal immigration, but also theoretically attract illegals living here to go back to their home countries. I can tell you first hand that this would happen. Many would rather be with their families.

But no, you just keep making things up to help you push your point.

The plan I outlined addressed multiple significant issues with one approach. You can't get past one of the elements of it.

Nothing I can do about that. So keep making stuff up, I can see you depend on that.

Liberal Logic:

So, thanks.

I'm not talking about the people as individuals, and I'm not concerned with their feelings. And my plan, if you were to bother to actually read and consider it, would not only dramatically slow down illegal immigration, but also theoretically attract illegals living here to go back to their home countries. I can tell you first hand that this would happen. Many would rather be with their families.

The plan I outlined addressed multiple significant issues with one approach. You can't get past one of the elements of it.

Nothing I can do about that. So keep making stuff up, I can see you depend on that.

The squatter scenario?
Donā€™t be scared.

So, thanks.

The squatter scenario?
Donā€™t be scared.
I don't know what that means.

You're flailing.

The squatter scenario?
Donā€™t be scared.

You're flailing.

Are you saying you donā€™t know how to address the scenario or that you know that if you do your bullshit goes up in flames? Sack up.

ā€œConsider this parallel; you show up to your vacation home to find squatters have broke in and have been living in your house, you call the authorities only to find the squatters have rights and you have to follow a lengthy process to evict them from your own home. Is your first thought ā€œlet them stay Iā€™ll just forfeit my home to themā€? OR, are you gonna fight it out and take a stand against lawmakers for such a bullshit law which allows good people to get fucked over by trespassers?ā€

The squatter scenario?
Donā€™t be scared.

You're flailing.

Are you saying you donā€™t know how to address the scenario or that you know that if you do your bullshit goes up in flames? Sack up.

ā€œConsider this parallel; you show up to your vacation home to find squatters have broke in and have been living in your house, you call the authorities only to find the squatters have rights and you have to follow a lengthy process to evict them from your own home. Is your first thought ā€œlet them stay Iā€™ll just forfeit my home to themā€? OR, are you gonna fight it out and take a stand against lawmakers for such a bullshit law which allows good people to get fucked over by trespassers?ā€
I don't know why this scenario is so important to you.

In that situation, I would do everything I could within the law to get rid of them.

I assume you're making a point here of some kind.

The squatter scenario?
Donā€™t be scared.

You're flailing.

In that situation, I would do everything I could within the law to get rid of them.

If you canā€™t connect the dots I can assure you you are not qualified to have this conversation at all and we are both wasting our time.

The squatter scenario?
Donā€™t be scared.

You're flailing.

If you canā€™t connect the dots I can assure you you are not qualified to have this conversation at all and we are both wasting our time.
Excellent, thanks.

The squatter scenario?
Donā€™t be scared.

You're flailing.

Excellent, thanks.

Hereā€™s the truth....you, like many in this nation have ties to illegal aliens, therefore you are extremely considerate of their ā€˜feelingsā€™...you essentially are them and you will remain bias because of this. You refuse to put America and Americans ahead of their feelings...for this, your opinion canā€™t be considered by good, real Americans...sorry bud.

Donā€™t let me send your super brilliant thread up in flames with too much logic...get in there and convince us to see it like a half American would Mac1958

Donā€™t let me send your super brilliant thread up in flames with too much logic...get in there and convince us to see it like a half American would Mac1958
You're still going. I told you, I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

You have responded just as I anticipated, like a standard-issue myopic hardcore partisan ideologue, and I appreciate that.

If you think you're dealing in logic, great.

You have responded just as I anticipated, like a standard-issue myopic hardcore partisan ideologue, and I appreciate that.

Iā€™m trying to stay open minded....I just canā€™t for the life of me understand how you arrive at ā€œmake tens of millions legalā€ before ā€œmodify our laws and deport tens of millionsā€. How does one wrap their head around that? Break the logic down for us...youā€™re a smart dude, that shouldnā€™t be too difficult.

Iā€™m trying to stay open minded....I just canā€™t for the life of me understand how you arrive at ā€œmake tens of millions legalā€ before ā€œmodify our laws and deport tens of millionsā€. How does one wrap their head around that? Break the logic down for us...youā€™re a smart dude, that shouldnā€™t be too difficult.
Not my job to hold your hand through this. You appear to be the only person who is this confused.

Sorry.

It was something about IOUs, I think. lol.

Forum List

Back