Walgreens to shutter 5 more San Francisco stores due to theft

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Please stop stealing!

"Customers weighed in on why the problem is particularly bad in San Francisco."

“I think that the culture of leniency, there’s a laissez-faire attitude that we’ve had,” said Elena Norberg-Brown. “I’ve been ringing the alarm on this issue this past year. We’ve finally have gotten the attention of everyone.”

Walgreens to Close 5 San Francisco Stores Due to Increasing Retail Theft

SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) — Retail chain Walgreens announced Tuesday it is closing five of its San Francisco stores due to retail theft.

Meanwhile, SF Supervisor Ahsha Safai said he’s hoping legislation he recently proposed can prevent stores from further closing locations.

Because it was too cheap to hire guards or put locks on certain items?

They know in Dimocrat controlled cities, there will be no penalty for shoplifting. California's Prop 47 allows you to steal up to $949.00 with no fear of any serious prosecution.

Please stop stealing!

"Customers weighed in on why the problem is particularly bad in San Francisco."

“I think that the culture of leniency, there’s a laissez-faire attitude that we’ve had,” said Elena Norberg-Brown. “I’ve been ringing the alarm on this issue this past year. We’ve finally have gotten the attention of everyone.”

Walgreens to Close 5 San Francisco Stores Due to Increasing Retail Theft

Why not save time and shutter the entire state?

In fact, why not shutter the entire country now that the loons are in power of the country?

That makes 15 Walgreens closes. Are there any left? Thieves will just have to rob UPS, FED EX and Prime.

That makes 15 Walgreens closes. Are there any left? Thieves will just have to rob UPS, FED EX and Prime.
And when the stores close they will have to start coming to the homes to loot cuz looters gonna loot

And when the stores close they will have to start coming to the homes to loot cuz looters gonna loot
Exactly. I have been saying this for years. Looting stores is justified by saying they have insurance. Well, homeowners have insurance too. Breaking into homes to steal will explode, unless the homeowner is armed and can stop them.

That was the old law, before Chesa Boudin the city attorney. The police will not even give a warning if the theft is below $1,000.
The cops were never mandated by law to protect private businesses that is up to the business and I guess Walgreens doesn't want to protect their inventory...

Well when you let blacks run wild, don't punish them, blame their problems on imaginary factors, encourage them to comitt crimes then this is what you get

If you don't train your dogs and praise them for biting people you can't be surprised when you have to put them down for acting like animals.

The cops were never mandated by law to protect private businesses that is up to the business and I guess Walgreens doesn't want to protect their inventory...

(sigh)

Let's try again.

Stores know there's no point in trying to stop shoplifting since they know Dimocrat cities do not have their backs. If these thieves faced real consequences, it would obviously deter at least some of the theft.

They know in Dimocrat controlled cities, there will be no penalty for shoplifting. California's Prop 47 allows you to steal up to $949.00 with no fear of any serious prosecution.
Maybe they quit using it as an excuse. CA aren't the only one like that.

Forum List

Back